Chapter 19

We started to walk home in the cold weather. Everyone was shivering from the cold. We were all huddled together. I could not even bother that i was huddled with Lay . We walked together slowly. We wanted to fasten our pace but we were too cold to walk in that pace .

We were 1km away from our house. We kept walking without  talking . The only thing that could be heard was our breathing pace and our teeth chattering against each other.

Finally , we reached  the front gate. Suho went up and slowly opened the gate for us to enter. We went inside and he opened the door. In the end , everyone ended up freezing inside their room. I closed my door and started to rummage through my drawers to find some comfortable clothes. I found a really cute light blue suit with a hoodie . It was quiet thick . Enough to keep me warm. 

I started to change my clothes , too cold to take a shower. I instantly put the hoodie over to keep myself  warmer. I went down the staircase with my fluffy blue flip flops while holding onto my phone. I looked around and heard noises coming from the theatre room.

I entered the room to find all the boys inside watching a movie. "Nobody even care to invite me?" I said and pouted. "Aawww , come wolfie ! Join us!" Chanyeol said and patted a seat next to him. I gladly accepted his invitation and sat beside him. They were watching a comedy movie .

We were all laughing and eating some snacks that D.O had bought in. The place was not at all messed up with crackers but there was a spot that was very messy. Chen's spot. He was eating everything that he could find.

After the movie ended , Suho gave a job for Chen . "Yah , you messed up your own spot! Clean it yourself now!" He said fiercely but then laughed along with us while Chen only glared at him and pouted when he struggled to pick up every piece of the crackers. And idea popped up in my head and i ran to my room. I took out a meany vacuum and ran down to theatre room again. I crouched down and started to vacuum Chen's spot.

"Ahh gomawo SeulBi ah!" Chen said and hugged me. I was shocked but hugged him back and laughed at his childishness. I ruffled his hair and stood up. "Come on guys . Off to bed!" I said and walked up the stairs towards my room. "Ne eomma!"  They shouted and rushed up up the stairs and into their rooms. I went inside me room and closed the door before laying on my bed and my thoughts drifted.

I want to sing during the school's anniversary. Sad Song by We The Kings. But who should i choose to be my partner as a duet? My thoughts drifted off as i went off to sleep.

Morning...

Ring Ding Dong Ring Ding Do-*smack*

I sighed and sat up. I stretched my arms and peered my eyes little by little and looked around. I looked at my alarm clock and saw that i had 45 minutes to get ready. Enough time for me. I stood up and went to my closet and got out my attires that i needed to wear before showering. I took off my bun and shook my head from left to right to let my hair flow down.

I rubbed my eyes and suddenly , a realisation strucked me. "Rest and have some fresh air tomorrow," THERE IS NO SCHOOL! Damn i woke up at 6a.m. I decided to go back to sleep. I laid down on my bed and drifted off again..

Later on...

I was woken up by myself this time. I looked at the time and it was 10.30 a.m . I was thankful that i did not drift off for too long . I decided to pick up Min Hee and Ga Yeon at their houses. Thus  i texted them that in an hour , i would be at their house. I picked out a white long sleeved shirt that says NEW YORK CITY . It is still very cold outside so i decided not to freeze like yesterday.

I picked out a white skinny jeans and a white beanie . I decided to wear white for today. I got out my high cut white converse. I dislike wearing high heels . I would prefer shoes like converse. Especially high cuts so that i rarely  get blisters on my ankle.

After picking out the outfit , I went in the bathroom to take a shower after taking my towel with me. I brushed my teeth first and my face to get used to the water temperature and started taking off my clothes and started to wash up. I used my blueberry shampoo and body soap . I had mango , strawberry  and blueberry shampoo and body soap. I really love fruits.

After washing up , i dried myself and started to get ready for the day out. I wore my outfit and dried my hair with the hairdryer. After drying it , i wore my beanie without tying my hair. After i was impressed with my looks , i started to walk down the stairs and went straight to kitchen to find all the boys gathered there eating their pancakes made by D.O while dozing off at certain times.

"Guys i'm going out!"  Shouted and they were all startled by the loud voice. I silently giggled at them. "Yah! Where are you going this early?!" Baekhyun asked. "I'm just picking up Ga Yeon and Min Hee so we could start our day here !" I said happily and head out the door. "Careful while driving!" Suho shouted. "Arrasso Oppa!" I shouted back. I was shocked that i had called him Oppa. I think everyone was. I looked back inside just to see them staring wide eyed at Suho and Suho staring at the door wide eyed. I giggled and waved at them. "Annyeong oppas!" Then , i headed out to my blue car that was bought by my mom for my last year's birthday.

I drove around Min Hee's and Ga Yeon's neighbourhood while listening to Shinee's songs . Especially Taemin. I parked in front of Ga Yeon's house as she was the first one whom i saw when i was driving in the neighbourhood. She was swinging in a swing that was tied to a tree with a tire. She was playing with her phone. I honked my car and she looked up. I waved at her and she quickly took her things at her door and quickly said goodbye to her mom and ran to my car.

She got in at the back seat like she knew i was saving the passenger's seat for Min Hee. "Annyeong Eonnie ah!" Ga Yeon greeted. "Ahh Annyeong dongsaeng ah! " I greeted and started to drive off to Min Hee's house. "We are just going to pick up Min Hee. She lives near you , you know," i said to her while looking at the blind spot mirror. "Oh ! Arra! She told me yesterday and i met her at the supermarket to run some late errands. " she said and smiled while looking out at the window.

"Ahh," i trailed off and parked the car in front of Min Hee's parking lot. I honked and in a matter of minutes , she appeared with a pink gym bag that was filled with her clothes and uniform. She waved off to her mom and came running ahead. She opened the door and sat down while buckling her seatbelt. "Thanks for the reservation  ," she said and grinned at Ga Yeon and me. "So , off we go to your house?" She asked as i started to drive out of the neighbourhood. I nodded and answered a small 'yup' while focusing on singing Danger by Taemin as usual. He is just so irresistible. Kai owe me. I grinned and continued to sing happily thinking about communicating with Taemin oppa. Yes , i am calling Oppa for all the guys that i am close to. Suddenly , my phone started ringing. I asked Min Hee to pick it up for me.

"Yobosaeyo?"

"Yah SeulBi ah! "

"Ne Oppa?"

"Can i visit the guys house today?"

"Ne Oppa! We are having a sleepover with my friends too . Min Hee and Ga Yeon. Bring your school uniform !"

"Ne!"

"Oppa! Has school ended?"

"Ne ! The teacher dismissed us earlier than expected . There were few errands they had to run through for the semester. "

"Ahh arraso . Annyeong oppa!"

He hung up after saying goodbye.

"Who was that?" Ga Yeon asked. "Ahh my oppa . He is in the same school and two years older than us. " i said. I parked the car at our parking lot and got out of the car. I instantly snatched my phone out and texted oppa the address.

We went inside and saw all the guys already dressed up to go somewhere. "Where are you guys going?" I asked. "Ahh , waiting for you guys so that we could go out ." Baekhyun said as he stood up and bowed to the other to girls while greeting them. "But we need to wait for another person though

He is on his way ," i said and smiled at them. "HE? Who is it?" Chen asked. "Someone you know. "