Chapter 25

SEULBI'S PROV

After applying some medicine on my forhead , without changing our attire , we just relaxed watching the drama. SNSD Yoona is a really good actress. I was not bothered by Lay sitting beside me but not too close as he was asleep. Chanyeol was playing with my hair as i had settled down on the floor instead of sitting on the couch which was now occupied by Baekhyun and Kai whom were now sleeping soundly.

"Guys wake up! Wash up before you sleep arrasso?" Suho ordered. "Ne" we answered. Joonnie Oppa had gone back to his own apartment which was quite nearby . I got up and stretched. When i looked down , the jerk was still sleeping soundly . "Oppa , ireona." I woke him up . His eyes opened slowly and nodded . He trudged his way to his bedroom. Before going upstairs , i decided to have dinner. If the boys could smell food , then they will come down on their own.

I begin cooking some pasta which was a cheesy pasta with some hotdogs , hams and mushrooms. I decided to make a western food for today as we ate too much Korean food these days. I set up the plates of 13 on the table.

1-2-3

Everyone suddenly barged in the kitchen and sat down on their seats. "Dig in guys !" I said happily as i sat down beside Chanyeol and Tao. "Thanks Wolfie for the food ! It is really good !" Baekhyun said in surprised and happiness. "Yah , no talking-" "While chewing . Arrasso  hyung. " Baekhyun cut off Suho. We all laughed as Suho shaked his head and smiled. 

We enjoyed our dinner while shooting jokes at each other. After the meal was done , Suho and Kris decided to wash the dishes for us instead. Ahh , the leader line. I shrugged the thought off and went to my room. It was only about 5 in the evening so i decided that i would go for a jog in the park instead of being a lazy ass in my bed. I changed into my running attire that was a blue sports bra and a blue Nike t-shirt that was almost see through but pretty . I wore my jogging shorts that was up till my thighs . I put on my blue Beats headphone and turned on Shinee's song Everybody .

Taemin and I had become closer . Even though he was busy , he had time to share with me about his journey. He treated me as a younger sister and i treated him as an oppa. I walked out of my room after tying hair in a pony tail and wearing my blue Nike shoes . When i closed my door , i made eye contact with him. His room was just across from mine so it was kind of awkward. So this Jerk is jogging too? I wondered. It was awkward so i bowed to him and walked down the hallway after he bowed back.

"Guys! I'm out for a jog !" I shouted .

"Nado!" Lay shouted .

"Don't be late !" Suho shouted as always. I , well , WE walked out and went to the park . I started off by stretching . I sat down on the grass and spread my legs in a split with no problems. I stretched forward and sat up again i began to do other stretches as launches and my thigh stretching. After stretching for a good 15 minutes , i decided to start jogging. I started jogging in a fast speed. Remember i am an athlete right ?

When i was jogging at my own speed , i felt a presence beside me. I turned to my right and saw Lay jogging at the same speed . No more not less. The exact pace as i am.

He seemed to enjoy jogging. I focused myself on my path and enjoyed the wind slapping my face and the fresh air that was blowing through. We ran with each other for about 30 minutes non - stop . We ran towards a field that no one hangs out often . There was was a path that leads to the field.

Suddenly , the water pipes went off and started spraying all over us and the field.

"Ahh!" We yelped in surprise to the coldness and wetness. I stood there , wet from head to toe and looked at Lay . He looked like a mess . His hair made him look like a puppy . I laughed at his appearance.

"What is so funny ?" He asked looking confuse.

"You look like a lost puppy !" I laughed. He shooked his head. I shooked my head and laid down on the grass. I spread my arms and legs wide. Lay joined me afterwards and laid beside me .

An electric shock went through my body when his hand laid on my palm . I instantly retreated my arm and sat up . When i retreated , he pulled his back his hand too.

"Hmm, we better get going before Eomma scolds us ." I said awkwardly. He nodded and i went off first .

What was that?

LAY'S PROV

What was that?

Electric shock shot through my hand when it laid on her palm . Aniya , it was just my imagination. I shooked off the thought and got up . Why did that moment felt good ? I groaned in annoyance. I walked towards our house , letting SeulBi walking first .

SeulBi-ah what are you doing to me?

SEULBI'S PROV

"YAH ! WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO WET ?!" That was the first thing we heard when we enter. The scream from Suho . "The water pipe in the field went off when we were jogging. " Lay said . I looked at him and smiled. Well , at least he did the talking. "Yah , get in the shower before you catch a cold. " Kai ordered. "Yah , maknae , who are you to order?" Lay said smirking . I laughed quietly. Eventually , we went to our rooms and got ready to shower.

I went inside my closet and took out my hello kitty pajamas. I untied my hair and let it down . I got in the bathroom and starting to brush my teeth before showering .

After showering , i got ready for bed . The weather was getting colder and my heater was not working . Sad life i know.