This is Fu Yunruo's truest thought. On the one hand, she wants to have her own business. On the other hand, if she wants Uncle Guo to follow in the imperial capital, she must resolve his worries.

Then the mother and son will act like a coquettish, begging for cuteness, not believing and not softening.

When Chi Weicheng heard Fu Yunruo's plan, his eyes suddenly brightened, "Will the teacher be willing to come?" After coaxing the teacher for a long time, they were reluctant to come out. Will they really change their minds?

"I try to get him to agree."

Fu Yunruo is actually not very sure, if in the end Uncle Guo is still unwilling, then she can only bring Wen Wen back to see him every year.

"It's not that I said you Yunruo, didn't you meet with us brothers and sisters? If you want to talk about where there is a flower garden transfer or a suitable place, the brothers in this industry are the most connected."

Fu Yunruo could only laugh, "I ask Tiantian for help." Tiantian is her agent and a good sister. It is okay to ask her for help. She doesn't take care of everything. She is not a troublesome character. .

Finally, Chi Weicheng went to see places with them.

It's a pity that the result was not as expected. It was far from buying the house, and the place was not as big as Fu Yunruo wanted, so he could only return in disappointment.

"It doesn't matter, I have already contacted the brothers and others, let them help you to ask if it is suitable."

"Then trouble Brother Chi."

In fact, Fu Yunruo doesn't have the money to rent a place, but since he is here, let's find out about the market by the way.

If she has such good luck, she can still use that house to mortgage a loan from the bank, and she still has a job and can continue to make money.

She just took up an endorsement job a few days ago, and a client came to her to represent a clothing brand that is close to the people.

Ad

Yishang is a domestic brand, famous for its high-quality, comfortable and skin-friendly, simple and fashionable design.

But as we all know, foreign brands are more popular in China.

Fu Yunruo is a loyal fan of this brand. The price is not as expensive as that of foreign brands, but the comfort and style are not less expensive.

Maybe she recently showed her face and saw that she was wearing a Yishang brand, so the person in charge of the brand asked her to endorse.

If Fu Yun did not think much about it, he agreed, but he had just signed the contract and hadn't started the formal promotion. The endorsement fee will be paid to her account in a short time, and then there will be no shortage of money.

Fu Yunruo and others went back to Shanghe Village without staying in the Imperial City for a few days.

This time they didn't see Si Yue and Yuanxin in the Imperial Capital, but the Internet was full of news of Si Yue, and his support videos were all on the big screens of the big city square.

A film and television series he made was shortlisted for the triennial International Film Festival and was taken by the director to promote the film abroad.

After Fu Yunruo and Wen Wen talked about this, he was sensible and didn't want to quarrel with Si Yue.

On the way back, it took almost three days. The main reason was that there was no direct train. They had to transfer around. They had to transfer to several buses after getting off the plane. It would be more convenient if they had a car.