A bunch of bullet screens swarmed on the screen, some of them overlapped.

Fu Yunruo was dazzled for an instant, and the digital tyrant also expressed his greetings. The font was circled by the light circle and it was very conspicuous among the crowd.

After reading most of the questions asked, Fu Yunruo said, "It’s been a long time since I’ve seen you. I’m Yunyun. I’m sorry to keep you waiting...Thank you for your concern. Cub is fine. I stopped having repeated fever four days ago. The situation has also improved, now it's just a little cough..."

Fu Yunruo carefully elaborated on Wen Wen's situation, and then once again thanked the fans for their concern.

Then, Fu Yunruo didn't hold back and said, "Actually, I plan to wait until Zub has fully recovered before coming to the live broadcast. As a result, Zub has been clamoring to come yesterday and asked me to come live. I am not happy if I don't come."

[The youngest understand me! 】

[Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sweet, Ma Ma loves me!]

[Zizai is so good, but you can't ignore it! 】

There were too many questions on the barrage, and Fu Yunruo directly picked the ones who saw more to answer, "Well, Uncle Guo is now helping with the children... I will pay attention, and I must take good care of our young and old..."

Ok? ? No, Fu Yunruo reacted. A bunch of our young and old children on the screen were taken away from her. Fu Yunruo quickly changed her words: "I will take care of my young children..."

After talking about this passage, the audience's attention began to be divided on others.

[Ah Yunyun, let me see my sixth child! I haven't watched the sixth child for so many days. My sister really wants to kill him! 】

[Unexpectedly, let me Kangkang, my old son, I don’t know if I have grown up after so many days, or if it has grown a leaf! 】

Ad

[My old seventh...]

There was a barrage of longing on the screen, asking their sons and sisters to leave the country.

The digital tyrant also issued a message reminder at this time, [11]

Fu Yunruo replied one by one: "The children are all well, the boss has grown up a bit..."

Fu Yunruo counted their changes one by one.

From the seeds of bluegrass to now germinating into seedlings, Fu Yunruo witnessed their growth with his own eyes and was familiar with every change in them.

She hadn't missed it before. Looking at these seedlings at the moment, she thought that her mood was the same as the audience.

Although the status of these bluegrass is not as good as the status of the baby in her heart, it is also very important.

This live broadcast Fu Yunruo has been on for a long time, she originally just wanted to briefly explain and talk to the audience.

However, as more and more audiences poured in, Fu Yunruo said a lot unknowingly. The audiences listened with gusto and interacted enthusiastically, almost fighting on the screen because they wanted more shots of which orchid.

They seem to make up for six or seven days of live broadcast at once.

When it was broadcast, Fu Yunruo took a look. There was a popularity of more than 250,000, which was a bit different from the popularity of more than 300,000 before the broadcast.