"Which I know now that I shouldn't have challenged you." Isabelle chuckled with her sister. Avalon turned to her twin and began to feel the worry and confusion that was building inside of him. 

"You ok?" She asked as her face twisted in worry for her brother feeling the confusion and worry he felt.

"It's Magnus." Alec confessed. "I just talked to him on the phone and he strange, off. I asked If he wanted to come over here so I  could talk to him and he shoot down the idea." 

"That doesn't sound like him at all." 

"And that's not the only thing. He called me Alec." 

"Why is that strange?" Isabelle questioned

"He normally calls me Alexander, it's his thing. The only time he has ever called me Alec is when he healed me and Ava from something before we even went on a date." Alec explained seeing Isabelle start to understand his worry. 

"Could it have something to do with whatever demon he was dealing with along with Luke, Clary and Jace?" 

"Could be." Avalon said taking her sisters idea. "But what kind of demon would make Magnus change his whole personality by the sounds of it."

"There's one way to find out." Alec sighed. "We have to talk to Jace and Clary." 

________________________________________________________________________________

The three Lightwoods stepped out of portal in front of the institute seeing through the glamour that hid it from the mundanes. "I'll get Jace and Clary." Isabelle ran off inside to go and find Jace and Clary so they could talk with Avalon and Alec outside, knowing if the twins went into the institute they would be bombarded  with questions from everyone. Avalon turned to Alec still seeing the worry that had now covered his whole face. 

"We'll figure out what's wrong with Magnus. I promise." She said gently. 

"I just feel like we'er running out of time." Alec said in an all to serious one as Jace and Clary came out of the institute to meet them on the street. 

"So you do decide to show your faces after stealing the soul sword." Jace said earning a glare from both twins. 

"Ok we didn't steal it, we just but it back were it belonged." Alec shot back at the blonde who just rolled his eyes, "We need to know what happened with what ever demon you were dealing with last night."

"Why?" Clary asked.

"Because we do." Avalon nearly shouted. Her concern growing for Magnus if something was wrong with him. Clary and Jace looked at each other and processed to tell the twins about what happened last night with Azazel. "Ok let me get straight, you two thought that it would a good idea to use your mad man of a father as bait to summon Azazel a prince of hell who was somehow was running around in New York city. You failed to trap him and he sent a blast of energy but is now back in his home derision?" Avalon raise an eyebrow, after hearing the word come out of her mouth.

"Yeah pretty much." 

"Anything else you care to share at this point?" Ale questioned. 

"Well me and Jace aren't really brother and sister and we have Valentine prisoner and he is claiming to be Magnus."  Avalon and Alec looked at each other as Clary said this both knowing would night have happened to Magnus in that moment. 

"I need to talk to Valentine then." 

"Why all he does is lie." Jace said with venom in his voice.

"Well he might not be lying this time, and if what he is saying is true about being Magnus and if he is killed I will personally unleash all of the powers of heaven on you people for killing the man I love." Alec stared at Jace and Clary with an emotionless face scaring the two of them a bit, his eyes glowing gold for the briefest of seconds.

"We'll have to sneak you through the back then." Jace broke the tension that was starting to build in the group. The twins nodded as the followed Jace and Clary through the back of the institute and down to where Valentine was being held in the basement call. He had a desperate look on his beaten face pleading to the cameras to believe him that he was Magnus bane. "We can only give you five minutes." Jace said as he and Clary walked out of the basement and the twins walked towards the cell. Avalon knocked on the glass making Valentine turn to them and relief seemed to wash over him.  

"Alexander thank god, please you have to to believe me I'm Magnus." Valentine begged as Alec's face remained cold knowing very well that this could all be a lie in order for Valentine to gain his freedom. 

"If you really are Magnus then tell me something that only he would know. Something that Valentine would have no way in hell of knowing." 

"Aku Cinta Kamu." Valentine said calmly and Alec seemed to drop is cold stare. 

"What does that mean?" Avalon asked her brother in a whisper having no clue what Valentine just said to them. But Alec seemed to. 

"Tell me how it happened." He asked plain and simple waiting for Valentine's answer his cold mask starting to break even more. 

"We were walking here in New York." Valentine started. "You said that you had some sort of surprise for me. I told you I didn't like surprises you just looked at me with a goofy smile saying you thought I was the king of them. How I would wave my hands around and you-"

"Never knew what was going to show up in front of me." Alec mumbled softly interrupting Valentine, not believe the words coming out of his mouth. Not believe that he could know about this one moment that he treasured With Magnus.

"You took me to this place where people put there lock to show their love for each other. You said you wanted us to have a lock to and I used my magic to put Aku Cinta Kamu on it and you asked what it meant. I told you that it was-"

"Indonesian for I love you."

"And you said it back." At this point Alec had tears in his eyes along with Avalon's mouth hanging open a little bot shocked to learn that the man in front of them was not in fact the mad man Valentine that everyone believe, that it was in fact the warlock and Alec's boyfriend  Magnus Bane. Because there was no way that Valentine could have know that way and how Alec and Magnus said love you to each other for the for the first time.   

"Magnus how did this happen." 

"It was Azazel, he used the Umum ad Umum spell on me and Valentine to-." 

"Switch your bodies." Avalon breathed as a look of worry came over her turning to Alec. "Wait does that mean that Valentine, the most wanted man in the whole Shadow-world is just walking around freely in New York in Magnus' body, who just happens to be a warlock and the son of, well you know?" 

"That is how the spell works Avalon."

"Well how do we swap you back?" She asked in a frantic panic making Alec more worry than he already was. As Magnus was about to answer they all heard the sound of clicking heels on the floor coming towards them. The twins turned to see Imogen Herondale, the Clave's inquisitor standing only a feet from them. 

"Well, well if it isn't the Mortal Guardians. Care for a chat?" 

A/N 

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS CHAPTER😫😫😫😫😫😫. WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT????? (Well I know because i'm the author and I know everything) Until next time.