Chapter 86 | News Interview |

-next day-

*Kirishima is walking up to the news station. Shinso is following close behind.*

"So are you nervous about this interview Eijiro?" *Shinso asks*

"Hell no!"
*Kirishima says with determination*

*Shinso chuckles* "Great. I can't wait to see how the government will respond to this..but I also what to be prepared for possible riots."

"Of course... we don't want what happened here in America back in the 2020's to happen again."
*Kirishima says with a sigh.*

*Shinso nods* "I'm sure we can handle it."

"If someone is destroying buildings. Stop them, not violent... but if force has to be used... try not to hurt them too bad."
*Kirishima says as they walk into the building*

"Of course..we are heroes after all." *Shinso says as he follows Kirishima*

*Kirishima clears his throat and walks up to the man at the desk.*
"*In English* I am here for the interview at 11:45 am"

*The man looks up at him* "Okay, name please sir?"

"Eijiro Bakugo"
*Kirishima says*

"Yes sir you're right on time! Take a seat and I'll let them know you are here." *He smiles at them*

*Kirishima bows and walks over to the seating area.*

*Shinso follows him and takes a seat next to him*

"Alright... we will talk about everything... in here"
*Kirishima says pulling out a large binder out of his bag.*

*Shino's eyes widen* "That's a lot of info to get out."

"Yep.."
*Kirishima says opening it and looking it over.*

"I hope this will all go well."*Shinso says as he looks over at the binder*

*He can see that there is stuff about Iwahatsu inside.*

*He reads a few sentences, his eyes widen* "They covered up his birth?."

"Yeah... same goes for Tenki... I will not say that Katsuki is... well you know"
*Kirishima says flipping over the page*

*Shinso nods as he reads a bit more. A woman walks up to them* "Hello there, are you Eijiro Bakugo?"

"*In English* Yes I am"
*Kirishima says handing the binder to Shinso.*

"I'm Judy Fischer, I will be conducting the interview. Let's get you set up." *She looks over at Shinso* "Oh who's this?"

"This is my guard, Hitoshi Shinso. He is a hero from Japan. He will not be part of the conversation as he can't speak nor understand English"
*Kirishima says*

"Oh alright he can hang out with the stage crew then! Let's get you to make up, follow me." *She says with excitement and skips a bit to the dressing rooms*

*Kirishima follows her, Shinso follows close behind, still reading the binder. His face shifts from sad and to angry to confused.*

*Kirishima glances back at him and chuckling a bit at his expressions*

"This is bullshit!"
*Shinso growls*

"I know Shinso...but we are gonna out them for this bullshit." *Kirishima says*

"What is he saying?"
*Judy says turning to them.*

*Kirishima turns back to her and speaks in English* "Oh he's just reading all that I'm going to cover in the interview."