Chapter 84 | Eyes |

-later-
*The paramedics arrive and it's the same ones from yesterday. Trent runs in and sees Tenki.*
"Hey didn't we work on-... on wait doesn't speak English..."
*He says stopping for a moment*

*Bakugo walks up to trent and speaks in English* "No but I do..he will learn eventually."

*Trent smirks*
"That's right! So what happened"
*He asks then Jennifer runs in.*
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WAITING FOR!"

*Bakugo growls* "Jellyfish stings on her legs, she forgot what the flags meant."

*Trent narrows his eyes and looks over at Jennifer* "Hold on Jen I'm trying to find out what happened!"

"She doesn't speak English either"
*Bakugo adds*

"Is there someone who can come that speaks english? That would be great.." *Trent asks in a nervous tone*

"Me, Tails, Ashton, and my son Iwahatsu"
*Bakugo says*

"Preferably an adult we may need some paper work signed.." *Trent says as Jennifer brings a gurnee. She sighs* "Let's go already!"

"I'll go"
*Bakugo says*

"Thank you.. now let's see if I can pick her up gently..." *Trent crouches down and attempts to pick up Kopīshifu*

*Bakugo sighs and helps*

*Kopīshifu cries out as Bakugo and Trent lift her onto the gurnee*

*Jennifer rolls her eyes*

*As Jennifer she sees Ojiro and she gasps and blushes*
"Hey Ojiro~"

*Ojiro smiles a bit* "Hey Jennifer how are you?"

*Trent wheels Kopīshifu out to the ambulance*

*Bakugo sighs and yells in Japanese* "Iwahatsu! I'm heading to the hospital with Kopīshifu you're in charge til I get back and whatever yall do dont go out in the water!"

*Jennifer rubs up against him. Which Ojiro looks slightly uncomfortable.*
"I'm doing good~ you want to hangout after I get off~"

*Kaminari looks at them with confusion*

*Ojiro backs up a bit* "Sorry Jen, I have some important things to do today.."

*She looks upset and pouts*
"Sense I told you I liked you, you have been avoiding me"

*Ojiro sighs* "I dont mean to I just have a lot on my mind lately and my friends from highschool are here and I kinda want to spend time with them since I havent seen them in years.."

*She rolls her eyes and heads off. Iwahatsu comes out of his bedroom in his underwear.*
"What was Papa Katsuki yelling about?"

*Ojiro looks at Iwahatsu and speaks in Japanese* "Oh he put you in charge of watching everyone because of... what was her name...Kopīshifu? Also dont go in the ocean today."

"I saw the damn flags"
*Iwahatsu grunts*

"Make sure the others know.." *Ojiro says*

"Who is awake?"
*Iwahatsu asks*
"Katsuki, Yasei, Tenki, Kezuru, and Kaminari. That's all I know"
*Ojiro says*

*Yasei looks at them* "Ashton is awake just playing with Oliver."

"Where's Orochi?"
*Iwahatsu asks, walking over.*

"He's still asleep on the bed." *Yasei says*

*Iwahatsu nods and walks back into his room. Reddo is sitting up in the bed looking outside. He turns his head looking at Iwahatsu*
"Hey Hatsu"