Chapter 39 | Good Goes Bad |

-later Iwahatsu at School still-

*Iwahatsu is sitting in Nezu's office.*
"Ok, Ashton has come to, Papa Katsuki says in his message."

"Poor boy. Glad hes feeling ok." *Nezu says*

"Alright... how are we going to track down Hikaji? Kiroku got photos of Hikaji producing the drugs"
*Iwahatsu says walking over to the desk. It is covered in maps and photos*

"I was thinking something discrete like a search in his classroom with hounddog.." *Nezu says while thinking*

"He is in Hero class B right?"
*Iwahatsu says sitting down.*

*Nezu nods* "I'll have that happen right way let me get with Hounddog."

*Iwahatsu nods to him and keeps looking through the photos*

*Nezu slips out of his seat, he heads over to the guidance counselors office* "Inui do you have a minute?"

*HoundDog look up from his paperwork* "Yes Principal Nezu?"

"We need to do a search of the Class B Classrooms"
*Nezu says at the door*

*HoundDog stands up and nods* "Yes sir."

*Nezu comes back into the office. Iwahatsu is hanging up the photos on a board on maps of the school.*

*HoundDog looks at the photos, he takes off his muzzle and sniffs around* "Who's the target?"

"Hikaji... He is the leader... maybe... of the Drug ring... there is also talks of a girl named Ginger who is in charge"
*Iwahatsu grunts*

*HoundDog growls a bit* "Oh that kid."

*Iwahatsu nods to him.*
"Unfortunately I have no idea what Ginger looks like... and everyone has a different description of her"

*HoundDog nods to him* "I never heard of her personally.."

*Iwahatsu squints and turns around*
"What? But aren't you the fucking consular?!"

*HoundDog snarls at Iwahatsu* "No student by that name has ever stepped in my office!"

*Nezu pats HoundDogs hand* "There there Inui dont loose your temper just yet.."

*Iwahatsu growls frustrated*
"That's... FUCKING STUPID!! HOW?! THIS IS A FUCKING STUDENT!! HOW DID THEY NEVER GO IN?!!! They need an ID just get into the gates"

*HoundDog growls in Iwahatsus face* "YOU LISTEN HERE BOY DONT TAKE THAT TONE WITH ME!"

*Nezu sighs heavily* "Inui.."

*Iwahatsu covers his nose.*
"Woah eating poop for lunch shit breath"

*HoundDog snarls* "Ohhh! You want to be mr. Cocky today!?"

"Better than forgetting a student!!"
*Iwahatsu roars, pushing Hound back.*

*HoundDog grabs Iwahatsus shirt collar yanking him up to his height which is much taller than Iwahatsu* "Listen here you naive little brat! We have thousands and thousands of students here at UA, I see over 200 hundred of them a day! Plus we have this nonsense going on! It's hard to keep track of who comes in and who goes out! You picking up on that boy!? Or should I have Yamada play back up band for those ears of yours to hear!?"

*Iwahatsu growls and rolls his eyes*
"Let me down dog boy"

*HoundDog drops Iwahatsu*

*Iwahatsu falls to the ground, and growls*
"Let's just.... oh shit... she isn't a student..."
*Iwahatsu says realizing the situation*