Chapter 44 | Oops |

-3 hours pass and Eri arrives.-
*She walks up to the old dorm. She walks into the lobby and looks around.*

*Ashtons ears perk up and he sniffs* "Someones here.."

*Kirishima gets up* "It must be Eri.."

*Kirishima walks down stairs and finds Eri messing with a bottle. The bottle has oil inside.*

*Kirishima looks at Eri* "Hey!"

"Oh! Eijiro!"
*Eri says happily setting the bottle down.*
"So, You want me to try and revive Real Steel?"

"Please..." *Kirishima says with a slight begging tone*

"Let's see what I can do..."
*She says following Kirishima upstairs*

*Kirishima leads her to the room*

*She gasps as she sees Tetsutetsu almost ripped apart in the corner.*

*Kirishima gulps*

*She runs up and starts looking him over. She can see a dagger in his back. She removes it and sets it down. She then takes a breath and activates her quirk. Slowly the blood and cuts start to disappear.*

*Kirishima watches, biting his lip nervously*

*She sighs, Bakugo then slams open the door.*
"WHERE ARE YOU EIJIRO?!!"
*Which causes Eri to jump.*

"Katsuki!" *Kirishima says in surprise*

*Eri calms down from being scarred by Bakugo, and looks at Tetsutetsu. Her eyes widen and she gulps*
"Oops..."
*She says nervously*

"What?" *Kirishima asks with concern*

*Eri backs up and points at Tetsutetsu. He looks like he is 18 again. He has a slight scruff on his chin.*

*Kirishima's eyes widen* "Oh...oh no..."

*Tetsutetsu opens his eyes and yawns*
"Where... what? Who are- Kirishima?"
*Tetsutetsu says slightly confused*

"Hey...Tetsutetsu..." *Kirishima says with a nervous smile*

"What the fuck is with Real Shit?"
*Bakugo says walking up*

*Tetsutetsu looks at them with confusion* "What? Is there a spider on me?"

*Kirishima breathes in* "Ok..Tetsutetsu you died..but I had Eri here use her quirk to rewind to where you're alive but Katsuki accidently spooked her, she ended up going back too far..now I think you're a teenager again.."

"Again? Dude, why do you look so old? I saw you yesterday!"
*Tetsutetsu says very confused*

*Kirishima squints* "What do you mean? I'm not old..."

"Dude, you have aged skin. Unless you are wearing makeup. Now stop kidding around, we have to get to class!"
*Tetsutetsu says irritated*

*Kirishima squints and face palms* "Tetsu....I'm in my 30s and I'm married to Katsuki. I also have two kids!"

"YOU PURPOSED?!!! Wait, when was the wedding?... no, dude stop... wait... we have class...."
*He grabs his phone from the shelf next to him and looks at the clock*
"Shit, we have class in 5 minut-"
*His face looks annoyed*
"Dude, dude you change the date on my phone?!"

"No! Ugh! Tetsu listen to me please...you've been changed back into a teenager!" *Kirishima says*

"What the hell do you mean changed back?!!! You aren't making sense."
*Tetsutetsu growls, Bakugo then walks up and places a hand on Kirishima's shoulder.*
"EIJIRO! He doesn't know what your talking about. He doesn't look like he is 18, HE IS 18!!"