Chapter 24 | Ears |

-Thursday June 4th-

*Iwahatsu (Not in his Hero suit) and Deku (In his) are walking down the halls of UA*
"It was yesterday... some guy came into the hall screaming... he run up to me and I watched his tongue literally dissolve"

*Deku becomes concerned* "Wow..this is troubling..anything else you can tell me?"

"They guys friend came out slightly panicked... all I know is that they were taken to the nurse and are still there to this moment. I hope you can take it from here, I have to go with my dad for training"
*Iwahatsu says*

*Deku bows* "Yes I can thank you."

*Iwahatsu nods to him and he runs to the front of the school. He exits and Bakugo is standing there tapping his foot impatiently.*
"ABOUT TIME!!"
*Bakugo yells*

*Iwahatsu rolls his eyes walking up to Bakugo*

*Bakugo starts walking to the car.*

*Iwahatsu follows him*

*Bakugo and Iwahatsu walk to the car and head off to the agency*

*They soon arrive at the agency. Bakugo and Iwahatsu get out of the car, walking towards the entrance*

*Iwahatsu and Bakugo walk into the doors of the building. They walk to the elevator and head to changing room. They get changed and head out onto the field*

*Bakugo grunts* "So how are things at school?"

"They are fine besides the drug ring"
*Iwahatsu sighs*
"But, you already know about that... so, where do we head today?"

*Bakugo grunts and thinks for a bit* "Not sure, I been kinda off lately to the point I can't think straight."

"Huh... well, let's go to down town"
*Iwahatsu says*

*Bakugo nods*

-1 hour later-
*Bakugo and Iwahatsu walk down the road of the downtown area*

*Bakugo looks around*

*As they walk past an alley. A guy punches Iwahatsu Square in the face.*

*Bakugo growls* "Big mistake fuckwad"

*Iwahatsu grabs the guy and blasts him in the stomach with his cannon. The guy falls to the ground*
"Let's just call the cops"

*Bakugo nods taking out his phone*

*Iwahatsu lifts him up and sighs*
"Fucker"
*Iwahatsu growls*

*Bakugo dials for the cops*

- 10 minutes later -
*The police arrive, Iwahatsu pushes the guy into the car. As the guy sets him down Iwahatsu punches him. As he pulls out of the car. A pair of wolf ears pop out of Iwahatsu's head*

*Bakugos eyes widen* "uh...uh.."

"What?"
*Iwahatsu says, looking at Bakugo.*

"You have ears growing out of your head.." *Bakugo grunts*

*Iwahatsu looks at him confused. He then feels his head and he jumps when he feels the ears. The police drive off with the guy*
"WHAT THE FUCK?!!!"

*Bakugo laughs a bit*

*Iwahatsu growls*
"What was I hit with?!"

"Looks like a quirk!" *Bakugo laughs*

"shit..."
*Iwahatsu growls*

"Now you and dragon boy match ha!" *Bakugo smirks*

*Iwahatsu squints*
"Let's just head to HQ"