Chapter 23 | I'M KEEPING MY BABY |

- May 31st, Sunday -
*A man with a suitcase and in black clothes walks into the agency.*

*Ms. Thompson hears the footsteps of him walking up to her desk. She looks up at him* "Hello can I help you?"

"I am looking for Ashton Holt"
*The guy says*

"Can I ask why are you looking for Ashton Holt?" *Ms. Thompson says*

"This a yearly check up. As I am a rep for his department"
*The guy says, Ms. Thompson can notice a slight American accent*

*Ms. Thompson looks at him* "Oh alright. I'll escort you to his room."

*The guy nods and follows Ms. Thompson*

*Ms. Thompson leads him to an elevator then pushed a button to get to the civilian center. The elevator stops and she gets off leading him down to a door labeled B73* "This is his room."

*The guy nods as she leaves and knocks on the door. Ms. Thompson then leaves to head back down*

*Ashtons ears perk up and he opens the door* "Hello?"

*the guy pushes past Ashton.*

*Ashton growls a bit sniffing the guy*

*The guy smells like cheese burgers and other American foods. He sets the case down on a changing table that was brought in. He opens it, it is full of medical equipment*

*Ashton watches him closely. Not letting his guard down. His ears and tail twitch*

*Just then Yasei comes out of the bathroom.*
"Sorry... I had to puke again..."
*The guy jumps and grabs Yasei.*

*Ashton leaps on the the guys back putting his arm around his neck and squeezing slightly* "Let him go or I'll snap your neck like a toothpick.." *Ashton snarls in his ear*

*The guy pushes Ashton off. He drags Yasei to the counter and grabs a syringe*

*Ashton snarls, running up he leaps onto the guy again biting into his neck*

*The guy drops the syringe and yells*

*Ashton injects his neurotoxin into him*

*The guys screaming slowly stops*

*Ashton unlatches from his neck and lets him drop to the floor* "You sick fucks...I'll kill all of you for this.."

*Yasei scrambles to bed*

*Ashton grabs the man dragging him out of the room* "Tell Agent Collins if he sends another one of you bastards I'll fucking mutilate him got it!?" *He kicks him out and slams the door. He turns back and looks at Yasei* "You ok Kitten?"

*Yasei crawled under the covers*
"I'M NOT LOSING MY BABIES!!

"Of course kitten~..I made a promise I intend to keep it.." *Ashton walks over getting on the bed and under the covers, pulling Yasei close*

*Yasei latches onto him quivering*

*Ashton nuzzles him to comfort him*

*Yasei starts crying*

*Ashton pulls him closer* "Its ok Kitten I'm here.."

"I don't want to lose my babies..."
*Yasei quivers*

"I won't let that happen.." *Ashton kisses his forehead*

*A little later Kirishima goes to the room and sees the guy on the floor.*

*The guy starts to get up feeling the neurotoxin leave his body he grips his neck where Ashton bit him* "Damn kid..."

"Are you ok?"
*Kirishima says walking up*

"I think so.." *He says quietly*

"What happened?"
*Kirishima says helping him up*

"I..was giving him his physical." *He lies*

"What?"
*Kirishima says confused*

"His physical." *The man grunts*

*Ashton suddenly swings open the door, grabbing the man by the neck* "YOU FUCKING LYING SACK OF SHIT!"

"Ashton, what are-"
*Kirishima cuts himself off.*

"This fucker tried to abort my children!" *Ashton digs his claws into the man's neck*

*The man coughs out* "Please...mercy.."

"THATS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN"
*Ashton roars in the guys face. Kirishima squints and walks into the room.*

*Yasei is crying profusely under the covers*

*Kirishima sits on the bed and holds him.*
"SHOULD I SEND YOUR HEAD TO COLLINS?!!"
*Ashton roars*

*Yasei jumps a bit then relaxes when he notices its Kirishima* "O..Oh hi..Eijiro.."

*The man studders* "No please! I'll leave!"

"Tell him I'll kill the next"
*Ashton growls*

"Yes..sir..I'll pass the message.." *The man coughs*

*Ashton grunts then throws the guy down the hall.*

*The man stumbles to the floor then gets up and runs off in fear*

*Ashton walks back in and slams the door.*

*Yasei sniffles and peeks his head out of the covers*

*Ashton is at the door holding his face*

*Yasei slides out of bed and walks over to Ashton. He hugs him from behind, trying his best not to push his bump too hard against Ashtons back*

*Ashton turns around and hugs him.*
"I'm sorry boys"
*Kirishima sighs*

*Yasei snuggles into Ashton, he looks at Kirishima* "I really want to keep them Eijiro.."

*Kirishima sighs*
"That's understandable... I get it from your prospectives, neither of you have family's to go home to... so, having a baby is a nice thing"
*Kirishima smiles*

*Yasei nods rubbing his bump lovingly* "I want to give my babies the love I and Ashton never really had.."

*Kirishima crosses his arms and nods solemnly*

*Yasei smiles a bit then he looks down at his bump* "I think..I'm getting bigger.."

*Ashton smirks and rubs his face into the bump*
"Your only 2 months..."

*Yasei nods* "Yea..but I feel big.."

"Well, you are getting there.. but, that is a sign that you are growing life"
*Ashton laughs*

*Yasei smiles* "That's good."