Chapter 49 | Between a Rock and a Hard place |

-20 minutes later-

*Iwahatsu and Reddo are laying on the bed snuggling only in their underwear. Then Bakugo comes charging up the steps*
"YOU LITTLE SON OF A"

*He bursts the door open to see Iwahatsu nuzzling Reddo lovingly.*

"Get your ass downstairs.... now!"
*He yells and SLLAAMS the door. Which causes a couple of posters and some news articles to fall off the wall.*

*Iwahatsu growls and lets Reddo go. He gets up and quickly puts on some clothes and heads down. When arrives Kirishima is soothing Bakugo.*

*Bakugo looks up as Iwahatsu enters the room* "About time you got your ass down here!"

*Iwahatsu growls, Kirishima looks at Iwahatsu and frowns.*
"You destroyed a restaurant"

*Iwahatsu sighs* "I didnt mean to there was this guy and he started to harass Reddo!"

*Bakugo growls* "They said you threw the first punch."

"He was being a pervert. He literally said to Amaiyaka that he was going to make him feel good. He then grabbed him!"
*Iwahatsu growls*

"Then why didn't you take it outside?" *Bakugo grunts*

"Do you think a guy like that would take it outside? He was literally trying to take advantage of Amaiyaka in some way."
*Iwahatsu says sitting down on the armchair.*

*Bakugo sighs with frustration* "Fine! Whatever theres still the damages we have to work out...and your behavior was somewhat uncalled for..you could have fucking dragged his ass out."

*Iwahatsu rolls his eyes*
"I couldn't fucking touch him. He would have stabbed me, and actually he did!"
*Iwahatsu says ripping off his bandages to reveal several puncture wounds of varying sizes*

"Shit...what kind of quirk did he have?" *Bakugo grunts*

"He had some kind of wooden stake quirk... he can turn his arms into wooden stakes that he can then stab people with."
*Iwahatsu says rubbing the holes.*

*Kirishima takes his arms gently and looks at his wounds* "geez you have some splinters stuck in there..."

*Bakugo growls* "Sounds familiar. Maybe I read about someone with a similar quirk in the paper.. I can see if I can track him down"

"Don't use the energy... It was just a fucker who wanted to use a kid. Who got destroyed in the battle. "
*Iwahatsu growls*

*Bakugo looks at Iwahatsu and calmly says* "Heros job is to catch the bad guy. And that's exactly what I'm gonna do, gather more research first. I'm tired of these fuckers doing this to children..."

*Iwahatsu rolls his eyes*
"Call the restaurant, they should have a good description of him."

*Bakugo nods cursing under his breath*

*Kirishima keeps looking at Iwahatsus arm* "We are gonna have to pull these splinters out, treat them with antibiotics so it doesn't get infected.."

*Bakugo stands up and heads to the office. Kirishima grabs the med pack from the spandrel and starts helping Iwahatsu.*

*Kirishima pulls out some tweezers and begins to pull out some splinters*

*Iwahatsu sighs as he pulls them out.*
"The oddest thing happened..."

"What happened?" *Kirishima asks pulling out another splinter*

"I had tried to run so I could attack the guy... but I tripped on the edge of the wall... I went tumbling, but I didn't stop. I was then coated in a shell... and I hit the guy presumably and the shell around myself exploded."
*Iwahatsu says frowning.*