Chapter 1 | Supplements |

(This is Book Volume #2, this is the second book in the series. If you have not read Volume one. Please back away slowly from this book and go find Volume one.)

-halfway between school years-

*Kirishima is sitting in a psychiatrist office lobby with Tenki in his lap.*

*Tenki looks around nervously*

*Kirishima holds him tightly, letting him know he's ok*

*Tenki clings to Kirishima shaking slightly*

*Kirishima smiles down at him, then a doctor walks through a door next to them.*
"Bakugo?"

*Tenki looks up at the doctor and nods slightly* "I..I'm Bakugo..."

*The doctor motions for them to follow*

*Kirishima stands up holding Tenki and follows the doctor*

*They are lead to a small room where there is a lady at a computer*

*Tenki clings to Kirishima*

*Kirishima smiles at him for reassurance* "It's alright Tenki."

"Hello, I am Doctor Haneta. So I hear you want to look into Zinc supplements"
*Dr. Haneta says, looking over at them.*

*Kirishima nods* "Yes please."

"Supplements?"
*Tenki looks confused*
"Basically it is a pill-"
*Haneta tries to explain*
"PILLS?!!!"
*Tenki says freaking out*

*Kirishima holds Tenki close* "Tenki, they aren't bad for you, these will help you feel better. Your quirk takes a lot of zinc from your body so these pills will help you feel better.."

*The Doctor looks concerned*
"What's wrong?"

*Kirishima looks at the doctor* "Tenki suffers from some form of post traumatic stress disorder (ptsd).. I adopted him recently"

"Ah... well you don't have to take pills there are gummy pills"
*The doctor says.*

*Tenki looks at them* "Gummy pills?"

"Yes, you can have a gummy version of the supplements. They are the same but they are inside of a candy."
*The doctor says*

"What's candy?" *Tenki cocks his head to the side*

*Kirishima looks at him confused*
"Do you really not know what candy is?"

*Tenki shakes his head* "No papa.."

*Kirishima sighs a bit.*
"It's a sweet treat... We will take the gummy version of the supplements"
*Kirishima says to the doctor. She nods and start typing on the computer*

*Tenki looks at Kirishima* "Oh okay papa."

*The doctor writes a prescription for the supplements. She hands it to Kirishima, he takes it and looks it over. He nods to her gets up and leaves*

*Tenki looks at Kirishima*

"I just have to turn this in, then in a couple of days we will have your gummy's."
*Kirishima says with a smile.*

*Tenki smiles* "Okay papa."

*Kirishima walks out after signing out. He walks Tenki to the car holding his hand. Kirishima picks him up and puts him in the back in his booster seat. He smirks as he puts him in, noticing that Tenki has gotten taller*
"Someone has gotten taller"

*Tenki smiles at Kirishima* "I have?"

"Yep"
*Kirishima says shutting the door. He walks around the car and gets into the driver.*