Chapter 55 | Family in Whole |

-10 minutes later-
*Iwahatsu is walking up to the agency with Reddo and Kinzoku.*

*Kinzoku looks around* "Wonder why he called us here."

"I have no idea. He said there was something here he needed fucking help with. That's all I know"
*Iwahatsu grunts*

*Reddo looks at the message again* "He said meet up in Ashtons and Yaseis room..maybe they need help putting together the baby furniture."

"Probably"
*Kinzoku says turning his hand into a drill.*
"Which probably why he called me"

*Reddo smiles* "maybe."

*They walk into the agency and head upstairs*

*They get up to the room and Reddo knocks on the door*

*Ashton hands the still feeding Oliver to Yasei. He stands and opens the door.*
"Hey guys!"

*Kinzuko smiles* "Hey dude! How's everything going?"

"It's going... well... come in"
*Ashton says opening the door more. Just in time for Oliver to burp loudly as Yasei burps him.*

*Their eyes widen at the sight of Oliver burping. Reddo gasps* "YOU GAVE BIRTH!?"

*Yasei jumps slightly*
"Eek! Yeah! This morning!"

*Kirishima turns to reveal a much tinier child in his arms* "Shh try not to yell.."

*Reddo sighs* "Sorry."

*Kinzoku walks up and turns his arm into a curved surface.*
"Can I hold him?"

*Ashton looks at Kinzoku then nods* "Just careful Orochi is a runt.."

*Kirishima gently places Orochi carefully in Kinzokus curved platform*

*Orochi chirps quietly*

*Kinzoku sits down on the bed.*
"He is soo small"

*Orochi chirps again*

*Reddo looks at him* "Aww hes so cute right Iwahatsu?"

"I guess"
*Iwahatsu says walking over to Yasei holding Oliver.*

*Yasei smiles up at Iwahatsu* "You want to hold him?"

"Sure."
*Iwahatsu says holding out his arms.*

*Yasei hands Oliver to Iwahatsu, he positions Iwahatsus hands into a cradling position* "There."

*Oliver chirps happily mostly do having a full tummy and getting attention*

*Iwahatsu smirks down at him then sits down. As he sits Oliver burps, then pukes on Iwahatsu.*

*Yasei chuckles a bit*

*Iwahatsu's face grows into disgust.*
"What. the, FUCK!!"

"I forgot to warn you he had just eaten. But I think that means he likes you." *Yasei smiles*

*Reddo walks over and takes Oliver from Iwahatsu* "He's just a baby Iwahatsu he didn't mean it."

*Iwahatsu growls and goes into the bathroom*

*Yasei rolls his eyes* "and thats why I call Iwahatsu the 'stick in the mud' uncle."

*Kirishima chuckles a bit.*

*Oliver chirps happily in Reddos arms*

*Orochi keeps chirping quietly. Kinzoku smiles down at the tiny infant* "They are so talkative."

*Ashton walks over and flips Orochi over then picks him up by the scruff with his mouth.*

*Kinzoku widens his eyes* "Uhhhhh...is that normal?"