Chapter 95 | Split Bitch |

*The ambulances and rescue teams arrive. They starts looking at everyone. They say that everyone is dead. Kirishima who's still holding Tenki explains what the plan is. They nod and start to take them to the trucks for storage. But as they pick up Kopīshifu she splits in two.*

*Downunda looks away and growls* "Have some respect for the dead! Couldn't have been gentler with the sheila!"

*The men who are moving her scoff. One grabs the waist and the other takes the top. They place her in the truck. They shut the doors and start taking names of the victims. As they go to start putting tags on the body's. Kopīshifu's body had started regrowing.*

*One of the men looks and rubs his eyes* "What in the heck..?"

*The other starts to walk backwards.*
"What the fuck"

*They watch as the halves of Kopīshifu start to reform. The man gulps* "It has to be a quirk.."

*After a moment two Kopīshifu's sit ups and gasp.*

"Ma'am take a deep breath try not to panic.." *The man pats their shoulders*

*One of them jumps and decks him.*

"Fuck!" *He yells as he grabs his nose*

"Ma'am it's ok! We arent gonna a hurt you!" *The other man waves his hands*

"SHUT UP BITCH!"
*The same one yells in Japanese*

"No we are with an American hero agency a branch off the Baku'ishima agency!" *He pulls out the badge*

*The other man sits up rubbing his head* "We are uh..with the medical unit.."

*She continues to scream at them in Japanese*

*The men look at each other then and one of them scoffs* "Speak to her Judah you're the one who can speak Japanese and lived there for two years during your college semester! I dont want to killed in here!"

*Judah nods as he lets go of his nose which is broken. He clears his throat, he speaks in Japanese* "Ma'am calm down...please.."

"Why should I, you low life!!"
*She screams, then the other Kopīshifu spins around.*
"Darn... that really hurt...."

"Ma'am we arent gonna hurt you..we are here to help we are deployed by an agency to come pick up the dease...we thought you were dead..but obviously not.." *Judah gulps*

"Oh... we were... but our body split... and because of... our? Quirk... we can't die by being split apart."
*The other says with a smile.*

*Judah looks them over* "You seem fine..but just to make sure we will bring you to the medical wing.."

"That sou-"
"WHY THE HELL WOULD I LET YOU DO THAT FUCKER!!"
*The new Kopīshifu gets interrupted by the original one.*

"Because I'm a EMT and it's my job to make sure you two get the care you need to survive." *Judah says with a smile*

*Kopīshifu growls, the other sighs*

"I'm guessing this half is the aggressive one..." *Judah says*

"YOU GOT YOUR ASS RIGHT SHERLOCK!"
*She yells.*

*Judah chuckles a bit* "I have 5 older brothers, 2 with anger issues so this is kinda tamed compare to them."

"OH YOU WANT TO SEE SAVAGE!!"
*She turns her nose into a sword fish spike and starts swing it around.*

*Judah ducks and dodges* "I didn't call you savage!"

*The other Kopīshifu sighs.*
"Just tie her up"

*Judah nods and after 15 minutes of struggling he manages to tie her up*