Chapter 78 | Morning Hours |

-next day-
*Iwahatsu opens his eyes slowly in the morning. He stretches and sits up. He pats around a bit, but Reddo is gone.*

*Iwahatsu hears something thump lightly against his door. *

*He frowns as he watches the door.*

*He hears another loud thud on his door followed by chirping*

*Iwahatsu sighs and gets off the bed. He is only in his underwear, he walks over and opens the door.*

*He sees no one at his eye level, then he hears more chirping. He looks down to see Oliver on all fours, looking up at him with a smile wagging his tail*

*He sighs and leans down and picks him up by the scruff*

*Oliver chirps at him wagging his tail more*

*Iwahatsu sighs and walks over to Ashton and Yasei's room.*

*Oliver chirps happily and claps his hands*

"Geez... this thing can really move for being 3 or 4 days old..."
*Iwahatsu says knocking on their door.*

*Ashton groans and gets up to the door sleepily. He opens the door as he opens it. Iwahatsu can see he is in his underwear. Ashton scratches his ears* "Yes..?"

*Iwahatsu thrust Oliver forward who chirps*

*Ashton holds his hands up so he doesnt scratch Oliver* "How did you get out of the room Oliver..?"

*Oliver chirps*

"I don't know, he was just at my door"
*Iwahatsu sighs*

*Ashton takes Oliver by the scruff using his mouth* "Weird.."

*Iwahatsu turns around and walks toward the kitchen*

*Reddo is in the kitchen washing his hands*

*Iwahatsu walks over and wraps his hands over his eyes*
"Guess who"

*Reddo laughs a bit* "Hmm is it a handsome stranger~"

"Maybe"
*Iwahatsu laughs*

*Reddo laughs*

*Iwahatsu let's go and walks to the fridge*
"We need to go get food... I don't really know anything about cooking American foods..."

*Reddo nods* "Yea everyone is still asleep though..I actually went for a morning run on the beach..its very nice out there."

"I bet"
*Iwahatsu laughs*

*Reddo nods*

*Ren walks into the kitchen* "Morning guys."

"No food"
*Iwahatsu grunts*

*Ren sighs scratching the back of his head* "I guess we will go shopping today."

"Yep... we just have to find a store..."
*Iwahatsu says shutting the fridge door. Then Kaminari comes in through the front door. His hair is completely disheveled*

*Reddo raises an eyebrow* "Good morning Denki did you sleep outside?"

"Uhh...."
*He looks a tad flustered*
"Um... yes! Yes I did"

*Ren laughs a bit* "I guess you couldn't make it to the bed room dont be embarrassed though Ōkami almost fell asleep on the toilet last night.."

*Iwahatsu snorts*
"I almost fell asleep on Iwahatsu's back. He was doing push-ups and he wanted more weight..."
*Reddo says*

*Kaminari laughs with them and walks to his room*

*Kirishima walks into the den area where Kopīshifu is sleeping. He looks at her then he looks at the group in the kitchen area.*
"We don't have food... do we?"
*He says tired*