"My liege," a cracked Marinette spoke. Rin turned around to look at the doll who held a robe open. The girl looked for her clothes only to find that they vanished .

Slipping her arms through the black silk she tied the robe tightly and walked forewords out of the room.

The hunger wasn't leaving.

There out of the fire pool room stood Cerberus in his original form. He grinned as he looked at the girl before him. "Are you ready?" The three heads grinned happily.

Rin reached out to pat him on the nose, "lead the way." The dog nodded and turned his body, his nails clicking as they walked down the cold marble hallway.

The delicate features of the frost crawling against the walls curled around the open Columns. As they continued to walk more and more statues appeared, their eyes moving along the floor to watch the newcomers.

The duo finally arrived at two closed doors, the seven sins standing along the side as Wrath stood in the middle. Cerberus bowed his three heads in respect before turning to the younger girl. He too, bowed, though it was grim, he stood back and watched as Rin walk foreword.

The ice covered floor cracked under her heat before she reached Wrath. "Rin," Wrath grinned happily. "We shall begin the ceremony!" His voice echoed against the empty walls.

The sins approached the girl and dipped their fingers in a clear paste, taking the robe away, they drew on her skin. The paste warmed up before it turned a red similar to her eyes when they glowed. The symbols illuminated her body  as they covered her arms, waist and legs.

Wrath approached last and drew the paste onto her forehead. The symbol glowed faintly. Simultaneously the sins reached within their cloaks to pull out a crooked dragged.

They sliced their flesh in their palms, scars mirroring her own and pressed their bloodied hands on her skin. "There you go." Greed whispered before stepping back into his spot.

"Now childe," Wrath's voice cut in, the chilling tone making way. "It is time, you enter alone and the tree shall bare its fruit." Wrath pushed open the door, allowing Rin to step in.

The door shut behind her.

The room was in the very center of hell, the glass had been covered in ice and there she could see the seven castles surrounding the Winter palace. The grass under her feet was soft and the river that flowed was unlike the other rivers in hell. This one was clear.

The very tree where the first woman has taken its fruit stood tall and orange. Leaves fell from it slowly, descending down in the grass or into the clear water.

Rin's feet had stepped on the delicately built wooden bridge, her fingers trailed against the smooth markings and runes covering it. "So this is what they meant when Lucifer had taken a piece of paradise with him." She mumbled.

The path of the tree was laid with stones and gravel. But it didn't dig into her bare feet, only smoothing it over, relaxing her body. The path circled the tree, this time the magic circle encompassed the tree, drawn in white chalk.

It's intervals stood out against the grey stone. Rin's eyes travelled upwards to the trunk of the tree. There a face of a woman seemed to be embedded in bark. The scent of her slowly decaying body was easy to tell it had been a few millennia since her death.

The pale girl approached the woman and knelt down before the corpse and read the plaque.

Lilith
The First.

The girl frowned before clasping her hands in a silent prayer, her soul long gone. The girl stood back and onto the path before looking upwards. Rin flipped her wet hair over her shoulder and cleared her throat with a cough before speaking.

"Tree of Eden, bare me your forbidden fruit." The silence that was always there seemed to get louder. But before Rin could speak once more, the circled glowed a faint white. The tree shivered before uncurling it's branches and moved towards the girl in front of her.

There the tree had produced a singular pomegranate. Her hand wrapped around the branch before twisting the singular fruit off, watching the tree curl back into itself.

Her red eyes bore into the fruit with hesitance. "Why am I hesitating?" She mumbled, her gut stirred before Rin let out a huff. "Stop it." She growled to herself before sinking her teeth into its skin.

The fruit was sour, not like how pomegranates usually were, the bitter taste invaded her tongue as she struggled to swallow it. But it was addicting.

The pain had come once again, the weird throb on her neck had appeared. Scowling, Rin took another bite and another and another and another. The juice flowed from her mouth and hands, the symbols glowed on her body along with the sequence on the ground. The blood on her body merged with the symbols.

It rushed to the tattoo on her neck, interlocking with each other. Till the aquatinted devils number, 666 had shifted. The pain still prominent as the sting has yet to numb.

欲望
Desire.

The red lettering appeared permanently, contrasting nicely.

The power that she had felt when she was dipped in the river had come back. Rin was finally a king.

Kakashi's Summon जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें