Chapter 18: Kazakage Retrival Mission Part 2

Recap: Rin rolled her red eyes. "We're stick in a sandstorm, and I needed to change my clothes. So shut it and let me enjoy my clean clothes."

The group of five swiftly arrived to the sand. The two guards stationed at the entrance rushed them over to the hospital, quickly explaining the situation at hand.

"You mean they got Kankuro too!" Temari's eyes widened in shock. Her heart racing in a panic.

One of the guards nodded. "When the enemy took lord Kazakage, Kankuro went after them by himself, he was poisoned. We haven't found anything to counteract it, he won't last much longer."

"Dammit!" Temari growled.

"Don't give up yet Temari, let me take a look at him!" Sakura commanded.

They soon entered the medical bay that held Kankuro. He was sickly pale and on the verge of death. Sakura threw her bag towards Rin, and rushed over to the patients side.

As they did, an old lady ran over to Kakashi, yelling. "Damm you!" Rin dropped Sakura's bag and pulled out one of Naruto's kunai. She sped over to her summoners' front. "Get ready to defend yourself or die!" She yelled. "Revenge at last!"

"Huh?" Kakashi hummed, eye wide. Rin blocked the fists coming her way and a kick to the side. The old lady jumped back, causing the attention of the others to be directed towards them.

Naruto quickly took over going offense, him and one of his clones in front of her. "What do you think you're doing attack Kakashi like that,"

"You wrinkly old prune!" Naruto yelled.

"I haven't forgotten what you did. I've waited for this day, White Fang of the Leaf." The old lady glared at the three of them. "The day I wreak vengeance on you for what you did to my son!"

Rin immediately stood up straight and laughed. "You're on your own Kakashi." The girl walked away from her friend and leaned on a wall.

"No no no," Kakashi stuttered as he waved his in defeat, "You see I'm not-"

The old lady yelled, about to attack again when her brother intervened. "Take a closer look at the man sis," he said. Kakashi chuckled nervously. "It's true there's a resemblance but he's not the White Fang."

"Hello." Kakashi said awkwardly.

"Besides as you know, the White Fang of the Leaf died long ago." Her brother reasoned. The old lady's face softened a bit, as Kakashi chuckled. "Remember, when you heard the news you wept in frustration, because it meant you would never have your vengeance. Isn't that so sis?"

The old lady stood up. "Oh well, never mind!" She cackled. Kakashi groaned next to her.

Which was soon interrupted by Kankuro's pain. "Please let me take a look at him." Sakura asked and immediately rushed to the boy's side. Rin placed her hands on Kakashi and Naruto.

"Let's wait outside shall we?"

Rin stares up at the ceiling as she bunked with Sakura. The girl was already asleep, too tired from the long day before them. As soon as the both of them stepped into the room the girl was out like a light.

Rin takes a deep breath before turning over to her side. "I wonder what they're doing." She mumbled to herself.

It's been years but she can still remember the day of when the Tenrou team was declared dead. When her brother officially died in the name of the council.

Gripping on the light sheets, Rin got up from the bead and walked out of the room.

Rin arrived a little late with Granny Chiyo in front of her. The black haired girl loved to old lady, even if she was a little insane.

The five of them ran throughout the desert and soon entered the forest. "Naruto, can I ask him a question." The boy hummed in reply. "How long do you honk the Akatsuki have been after you?"

The boy froze, before kicking off on a trunk. "I don't know."

"Two members of the Akatsuki came to the village looking for Naruto once," Kakashi said. "But it's been three years since then, and no sign of them. And now," Kakashi paused. "They're back."

As the group ran out of the woods, Kakashi yelled to stop, he threw his arms out trying to prevent anyone from going further.

They stared down their opponent. Naruto growling out a sentence

"Itachi Uchiha!"