Chapter 78: The Battle Is Almost Over

Natsu ignored his words and launched forward into the ExSabertooth master's fist. "Natsu!" Sting yelled, following after along with Rogue.

"Wait you guys!" Rin screamed out, her hands placed on the ground once more to open a smaller chasm full of souls. "I cant keep this up, I'm running out of magic power." She mumbled. Rin pulled her wings in to save some magic power the magic circle closing inwards on the extra appendages.

Once released she charged forward in hopes of at least cutting the man for the poison to seep in over time. But she was blown back past Sting and Natsu.

"Rin!" Natsu jumped and caught the girl mid air.

"Push me off! Give me a boost!" The dragon slayer grinned as he placed his hands at the bottom of her feet. With the added heat to her jump she flew forward her sword ready as she stabbed the middle of his chest. Pulling her sword out she slashed open the middle of his chest. The sickly glow of green fades back to normal. Jiemma grins and throws his hands back to open the the thorns that knock her back.

"Rin! Sting calls out as the girl falls into his arms, they both slide back down towards the edge. "Shit!" He grunts, adjusting his grip. "You ready?" Rin smiles and nods as Sting squats to jump.

"I'll have to provide support for you guys." Her eyes glance over to Natsu and Grey. "Did you two hear that!" She yelled.

"Whenever you're ready Rin!" Natsu grinned. They watched as Mard Geer changed forms to fit the tide of which the battle had turned.

Rin slammed her hands in the ground, the giant red magic circle expanded around her as several others popped up in the air. "BLACK BINDING!" The black flames launched up and chased Mard Geer and Jiemma dodged. The thick rope of flame slithered along the grounds and air eventually catching up to the burly man that towered over them.

It circled around his ankle and slid up his leg. "IMPALE!" The burn of the fire spiked and crushed the man's calve. Rin stood up and picked up her sword. She leaned back and took a deep breath and let Kakashi's chakra flow to the bottom of her feet, the lightning chakra zipped as she propelled herself forward past Sting and Rogue.

The blade sunk into his arm, the green glow of it expanded before it dissipated. Rin's eyes widened as she pulls back her sword. Rogue and Sting fly past her their fists landing on the armour on his arms.

The speech that flew from their lips flew past her ears as Jiemma yelled. His magic hitting them as the cut dug into her shoulder. The black blood flew from her shoulder.

"White shadow dragon rough silk!" The two yelled out as their nails sunk into the former guild master. Rin held out two fingers before her.

"Decompose." The command flew from her lips as the poisson ate away at the guild master's skin.

Beside her Sting and Rogue collapsed, and Rin was seconds away from joining them. With one more deep breath, she dragged them closer to her and got rid of the magic circles that were attached to the black fire that held Jiemma back.

The red magic circle expanded underneath the thorn laser that Mard Geer had sent, absorbing the curse into the black chasm. The fire and ice magic flitted throughout the air and the ground but none of them hitting the curse itself.

From the ground in front of her she could see an slime like substance slide across the debris and towards Natsu and Grey after Mard Geer had thrusted his hand outwards. They retreated till their backs were up against one another. Her spell wasn't strong enough to absorb the damage nor take Natsu and Grey to her. The bright light as Mard Geer uttered the curse's name revealed tiny little shadows that wrapped around them. First becoming a purple then to a grey.

Rin watched on helplessly as the beam of light lifted upwards to disparate and once it was gone there was only Mard Geer who stood. Her heart dropped. The sudden thud in her chest as her breath was swallowed in her throat as she couldn't keep her eyes off of where those two had previously stood.

The magic she previously had slipped from her hands. Her body trying to replenish itself quickly as it could by taking in as much magic power from the air as it could. But even it was not fast enough for the smallest spell in her arsenal. The most she could manage was summoning her sword in case Mard Geer ever turned around.

"Crap." Her mind raced only to be stopped by the second plume of smoke that filled the air. Her skin flitted with the feeling of Grey's magic energy in the red and new presence around him. Natsu however stood strong.

Rin held placed her hand on a rock to lift her frail body up. "Shit." She pushed herself forward to the crater before her to get to Grey. She ignored Natsu and Mard Geer battling in the sky as the girl stumbled to get the boy to saftey.

However she stood still as Grey stood up and held an ice bow in her hands, the arrow firing towards the sky where Mard Geer held Natsu.
The stupid grin on her brother's face

"Holy," Rin coughed her black blood flowed from her lips. Her hands leaned against the pillars as Natsu started to fall. "Shit!" She yelled, diving forward to catch Natsu in her arms.

The girl slid back as Natsu landed, her back hitting against the sharp edges of the destroyed building. A deep breath of relief escaped her lips as she placed the taller boy down on the ground.

"Now where is E.N.D?" Grey asked. Rin kept silent as she watched him turn towards them.