Chapter 5: Sound Ninja

-Day 3-

As Rin jumped throughout the forest, with both Heaven and Earth scrolls tucked away safely in her pouch. She came across a fight.

Leaning on the tree she decided to spectate. Watching the three Sound ninja and a pink haired one talk to each other from across the dirt clearing.

Also from her tree spot she could also see a green and orange blur run across the clearing to the pink haired girl.

Since Rin's hearing isn't as good as Natsu's she could only hear certain parts.

"-I shall protect you with my life Sakura!" The green boy exclaimed.

'So the pink one is named Sakura,' Rin muses as she watched the boy unravel his bandages.

The boy now kicks one of the sound nin into the air. Soon miraculously his bandages shift with the wind and wrap themselves around the ninja.

"Primary Lotus!" The green boy screams, they then fall toward the ground in a spiral, landing on the ground and making a small crater.

The wind from the impact knocking Rin down from her tree. "Damm son!" She screeches, lucky no one heard her due to the wind being thrown in their faces.

Climbing back up the tree, Rin had missed some of the battle. Now there were three other ninja hiding in the bush.

Rin looked over and examined their headbands.

"Leaf village." She muttered. She hen turned back to the battle in front of her.

"Sakura" took a kunai knife and very dramatically sliced of her hair. The long pieces of pink hair floated (again in a very dramatic way) from her face, and then turned onto the ninja, who once was holding her hair.

"So, Ino?" One of the leaf ninja asks the blond. Rin turns back to Sakura and the sound ninja.

Using a substitution Sakura launched herself in to the air. Rin sighs and leans against the tree. Taking out a scroll, she pours in Kakashi's chakra into it.

Since Rin is technically Kakashi's summon, they are both connected. Which means she can use some of his chakra when needed, and in turn Kakashi can use some of her magic.

Rin takes out the small container which held a small cupcake, the same ones her and Natsu made together sometimes.

Eating the small cupcake Rin turns back to the battle, where Sakura was biting one of the sound Ninja's arms.

"So Ino? What do we do?"