Chapter 20: Team Gai

As they travels through trees during the night, which soon turned into morning. The trees passing by as they jumped.

Naruto going at speeds she couldn't comprehend. But soon enough they arrived at the meeting spot.

And there was team Gai. Rin shuddered at the thought of the nightmares of having to train under the man and of course Lee encouraging it.

"Late as usual, Kakashi." Gai smirked.

"Well," her summoner said. "We ran into a little trouble along the way."

"Naruto, Sakura, Rin!" Lee grinned. Her bowl haircut shiny and his eyebrows bushy.

"Wait a minute," Granny Chiyo grinned. "By a little trouble you don't mean me, Kakashi?"

Now the girl could see Naruto, she could spit his eyes were redder and his cheek marks more prominent. "Well!" The blonde pointed to himself.

This caught Neji's attention. "Naruto."

"Looks like we were just a step behind you guys." Sakura smirked. Rin rolled her eyes at the two teams.

"Yeah," Tenten's eyes wondered over the Granny Chiyo. "Who's that old lady?"

"Oh!" Sakura motioned over to the woman. "This is lady Chiyo, she is an advisor from the sand village."

The grandmother put up peace sign in response. "Very pleased to meet you."

While Gai and Kakashi went back and fourth with their little banter she took time to look over at the team.

Neji was still his beautiful self, with his long flowing black hair. Whenever she saw him, she had this irresistible urge to braid it and put a flower crown on him.

Tenten grew taller and spotted looser clothing and held a giant summoner scroll behind her back.

While Lee of course, was as energetic as he ever was.

And of course Pakkun being a good boy.

"Inside, it looks like there's a large cavern." Rin looks over to Neji, who has activated his byakugan. "But," he paused and looks in a little further. "I just, can't quite make out what's going on in there. I see several people."

"Neji," Naruto walks over. "What about Gaara? What's happening?" The boy grabs Neji's shoulders and starts to shake him.

"Naruto, stop and let the boy concentrate!" Rin grabs the blondes shoulders and pulls him back.

"Is Gaara one of the people you see?!" He yells.

"Back off a second, trying to locate him now." Neji's eyes wonder all over the place, looking for the Kazakage.

"Neji!" Naruto tells impatient. Shaking the boy again.

"Take it easy!" Neji shoves Naruto back a little from his body. "I don't," The boy pauses. "What is that thing?" He asks out loud.

"Neji, whats going on, what's in there?!" Naruto continues to shake the boy.

"Let go of me." Neji glared at the boy lightly.

"Well what did you see?" Sakura asked.

"Well it's hard to describe with words." He mumbles to himself.

"So this means we will have to go see for it for ourselves." Lee grins. Gai hums before flipping backwards a few feet. Rin could see the man channel his chakra as he uses momentum and launches his body towards the boulder.

Only for the Boulder itself to spread the force equally among its surface. Rin hums in confusion. "Quiet a barrier." Gai says.

As the others chat about the barrier, the girl sits quietly on the water. Rin didn't need to know about seals and tags, all she wanted to do was play with Neji's hair. But she couldn't and let Pakkun sit in her lap.

Rin looked up later as team Gai placed on their radios. They were the faster team so they would of course go and undo the tags.

Lee soon yelled in his mic causing the others to go apparently deaf. Rin laughed as Kakashi clutched his ears in pain. Through Lee did turn down the volume.

"Alright Team Gai!" The man hums sticking out his palm. Looking over at Lee his humming gets louder.

"Oh right!" Lee says and sticks his hand over Gai's. The man chuckles and continues to grunt aggressively over to TenTen before she does the same.

Again Gai does the same to Neji. The boy glares at his sensai. The two having a staring contest. Before the man starts hum and grunt very loudly.

Soon enough, Neji places his hand on top. A chuckle follows after.

"ONWARDS WITH THE POWER OF YOUTH!"

"ATTACK!"

"YEAH!"

"ATTACK!"

"YEAH!"

"ATTACK!"

"YEAH!"

"AND ONE MORE FOR GOOD LUCK, ATTACK!"

"YEAH!"

"SCATTER!" Gai yells and they do.

"Oh man!" Naruto gushes. "We should do it too!" He yells and sticks out his hand.

"When hell freezes over."

"I would rather die."

"Me too."

"Not a chance."

_________________________________
Authors Note!

here's a special gift for y'all.