Chapter 81: Land of Snow

"Hey Kakashi!" Rin smiled, "what did I miss?" The man was sitting in his empty apartment or what was left of it. Her eyes drifted towards the window only to see nothing. What was once another building had been crumbled and only left to ruin. "Holy shit," her hands gripped the window sill, as she poked her head out. From what she could see there were tents set up and more rubble to sort through, it looked like the civilian and shinobi districts were whipped from the earth, a crater taking the place of where the open air market stood. "What happened?!"

Kakashi sighed as he took a sip of his tea. "We were attacked by the Akatski. You were unavailable when I tried to summon you and well everyone died for a moment." Rin whipped her head back to the silver haired man. "Then came back to life!" His one eye crinkled. "The good news is that Naruto unlocked the sage path—yeah I don't know much about what it is either, stop giving me that look—and the Akatski are no more. Well the organization, it seems there's only two members left, the bomber and the swordsman." Rin hummed as she took in the information.

"So what's next?"

"We go to the Kage summit." He said. "Tsunade expended a lot of chakra and is out of commission for now,I'm sending you out as recon before Skaura, Naruto, Yamato and I head out." Rin hummed before unfurling her wings.

"I'll see you there." She grinned. Her foot out the window as she lifted herself into the air where she could take flight.

The plain black cloak bellowed around her as she soared above the clouds, making sure to move fast before Kohona thinks she's a spy of some sort and shoots her down. She flexed her fingers outwards towards her face.

"I have to get better." She muttered. "Even though I had just become a King. I was useless during the war. I only provided support. If only there was some way to enhance my skills..." the girl trailed off.

"As I am now I can only influence other beings and use my sword." Her fingers trailed towards the seal that glowed faintly containing it. "I'm average in swords play but other than that all my spells are support based spells which make sense for a sin." The girl sighed and pulled the cloak closer to her body. Thought ran through her head as she attempted the chakra strings that crossed between her fingers. She connected them only to flip every turn to net them. Rin frowned as she found herself playing cats cradle.

She stopped. Her body froze above the land as she flipped the strings over and over again. "Influence is a powerful thing that only comes only from the belief derived from one's subjects." She said. It was a saying that Lust had once told her. "However, to discharge such power one must influence the circumstances around themselves." Wrath had said this after.

Rin spun the threads once more into her personal web before charging it with pure magic, feeding it slowly so it wouldn't explode on itself. When she felt it hum in the air she let go and pushed the threads outwards towards the trees, watching as it sliced and incinerated the land.

"I guess I need to work on this idea of mine." She muttered to herself. She swept her hand over the land, watching as the damage disappeared and all was left was dirt.

The land of Snow was cold. But not as cold as Lucifer's palace grounds that almost felt like fire licking at your heels. Rin knew of the samurai that lived here and thought to be light on her feet. "Conference." She mumbles, "If Leaf is miles behind me and its just open field then I'm vulnerable to attack from all sides." She snorts, "makes sense since everyone will be vulnerable, it's almost like it's supposed to be symbolic." She rolls her eyes. Rin flies down onto the snow and settles, her ears open to the suggestions of the barren place.

I want a puppy!
I want a husband!
I need a job!
I wish my wife still loved me.
I want revenge.

Rin's eyes snap open and turn around, the familiar voice reaching her ears. "Sasuke." She whispers as she scans the surroundings. "That's going to be a problem," Her wings unfold from her back as she takes flight once more, heading towards the voice's location. She leans and tilts her body to raise above the clouds so the samurai in the region don't spot her.

She continues to fly south towards towering mountains and hovers over the terrain. "Come out come out wherever you are." Rin harshly whispers, her eyes scanning until a small flicker of red appear and she dives downwards, the air whipping behind her as she rockets forward leaving a harsh BOOM in her wake. Her dive sweeps over the red head and she heads straight for Sasuke, his sharingan openly staring at her.

"Come on Sasuke, you know that won't work on me." Rin smiles menacingly , "I see you have your brother's eyes." She raises her wings to block out the three other persons in the cave. "Who taught you how to summon me?"

Sasuke glares and points his sword to her chest. "Lower your wings they won't attack unless I tell them to." They stare at each other for a moment, the tip of Sasuke's sword still at her chest. Rin sighs, a red circle expands from where she stands and the wings vanish. The sword retracts and is placed back into the scabbard.

"I want a deal." Sasuke glares.

Rin raises an eyebrow, "Do you even know who you're dealing with?" Her smirk grows, "Or what?"

"I want to annihilate the Leaf Village."

"No can do." The girl waves her hand, "It violates a contract I'm already in by proxy." She smiles. "It's somewhere in the contract, I haven't looked."

Sasuke's scowl deepens as he examines the girl before him. "I want enough power to destroy a village." Rin snorts.

"You don't need me for that." Rin walks around the young Uchiha, "You can already do so by yourself." The girl taps her chin, "Do you know what I am? I'm Desire incarnate, theres a limit of what I can do." I grin and feed off of his energy subtly.

Sasuke stares at the girl like prey as she circles around him. RIn stops in front of his face and holds out her hand. "I can do you one better." I whisper, "Your sword I can curse it." His hand goes to the hilt of the blade, Sasuke's finger curl around it as he makes his decision.

"Or not." Rin grins.

Sasuke tosses his katana over to the girl as she runs her hand along the blade. With a harsh cut she opens her hand and drips her blood on it, a magic circle opens wide as it envelops and wraps around the sword. "This Katana will desire blood, let it cut down your enemies," Rin grins "and if needed yourself."

"That wasn't the deal!" Sasuke's eyes turn red.

"Oh honey," Rin's grin widens. "You made a deal with the devil what were you expecting?"