Chapter 55: Imortal Beings

Rin sat peacefully on her day of rest after the games. The train ride back home was supposed to be as peacefully as it could be. But however, due to consistant groaning and spilling of guts next to her body.

The black haired girl gently but awkwardly pat Sting on the back as he threw up into the bucket. Cold sweat slowly piled up against his forehead once more as Lector wiped it away with a rag.

Rin stood up as Rouge followed Sting's lead and threw up once again. "I'll rinse the rags." Swiping the rags from the exceeds hands she opened the compartment door and walked out.

Traveling down the narrow corridor she lamented on why dragon slayers got motion sick. Wringing the towel over the sink she almost threw up when it flowed into the sink. Pouring out the water from the sink she rinsed the towels.

Wringing the towel once again she draped both of them over her arms. Rin existed the bathroom as a man sped past her towards the unisex bathroom. Hopping along as he suppressed the urge to urinate right then and there.

The black haired girl snorted as the train came to a stop. Taking a peek through a window through a open compartment door, she could see that they were almost home. Just one more stop till the nightmare would end.

Stopping at her compartment door, the sounds of gagging and pure pain on the other side disgusted her. She slid the wooden door open, almost slamming it into the dark frame.

"Hey I got the towe-"

What was left of her was a poof a smoke and some white towels fluttering down to the floor. Falling into a small heap at the dragon slayer's feet.

The four males in the compartment stared in disbelief. Only for the train to lurch forward to continue the never ending cycle of barfing up your insides.

"WHAT THE HELL!" Rin yelled, only for the girl to duck under another jutsu attack.

Kakashi pulled her back into his chest in a panic. The girl huffed as she grabbed onto Kakashi's sleeve. The blood from the his hand was noticeable. Though not his.

The smoke from the the poof that was left from the summon finally faded away to give way to her vision of the enemy. A man with a scythe in his hand. The other was uncloaked his skin held by stitches, suddenly for him it clicked. He recognized.

"Ah the other hand of the hellish duo, Rin Dragneel. The Red Death." His deep voice resonated, he grinned. Well she could hear his grin.

"What's the sich?" Rin asked as she stood on guard for the mass of stitching and masks.

"The one with the scythe is Hidan, hes immortal and can control you if he tastes a drop of your blood. Stitches over there is Kakazu, also immortal. I don't know much but from what you can tell I punctured where his heart was and to no avail, he isn't dead." Rin nodded as she glanced back.

"Why is team 10 here?" She asked quietly. But unconsciously she knew the answer. Rin couldn't feel Asuma near by. She couldn't feel his soul.

"I think you know why." Rin shuffled closer to Kakashi for some comfort she found in his spirit. But it was restless and depressed. Placing a hand on the man's shoulder she gripped it right, anchoring him down, back to earth.

"I can't do much, I just finished fighting a little war myself. But I'll try and do as much as I can!" Rin grinned rubbing her hands. "You'll be interesting opponents."

Hidan started cackling. "LOOK LORD JASHIN, BEHOLD YOUR SERVANT. I GIVE MYSELF BODY AND SOUL TO THE CARNAGE TO COME!" Rin grinned as she felt ounces of power flow through her. Oh the irony. "IN YOUR NAME I WILL RIP YOUR GUTS OUT!"

The being with stitches and a broken mask expanded itself upwards. "Hey Chōji watch out." A small grunt came from the large man as he spread his feet on the dirt. He pulled his fists up as the mass lunged forward, only to melt onto the ground.

Taking this as her cue Rin jumped foreword, tracing the tattoo on her chest she called out. "BAKUSAIGA!" The venomous sword sprung from her chest as she crossed blades with the jashinist.

"I see you praise Jashin too," she growled. Applying pressure as the venom ate away at his blade. Hidan jumped back with a grin.

"You, someone, another member!" He grinned. "Too bad we met on the battlefield! I think jasHIN WILL UNDERSTAND WHEN I SEND HIM YOUR CORPSE!" Rin rolled her eyes as she pivoted and struck the man's side. The acid eating away at his body.

Hidan jumped foreword, slashing down in an onslaught. The girl retreated with a growl, but he was too fast and kept trying to strike her. The sharp cling of metal echoed through the air. "KAKAZU!"

"Wind style: faster damage!" The stitched thing blew air through Hidan and ultimately her as the gust tore down everything in its path.

"Hell core: Cupid's wings!" The black feathers burst through her back as the extra appendages helped her guide through the wind currents.

But it still blew her back through several trees until she skirted against the ground. Her bralette tore open showing a bandaged chest from her previous battle.

Rin could feel her wounds reopen as she lunged foreword once more, not letting Hidan catch a break. He grinned happily letting her come after him.

"Lighting style: False darkness!" Rin whipped her head as she saw the familiar blue streaks run towards Shikamaru and Chōji. Her feet begging her to run as Ino had noticed as well.

The would not survive the hit if they stayed a second longer.

"KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE PRIZE!" A sharp cut was made through the air, that now smelled of the ozone layer. Rin blocked with Bakusaiga and pushed, but she was weaker.

Letting out another growl she slammed her hand on the ground as Kakashi had jumped in to try and tame the lightning chakra.

"Screaming soul!"

A/N

my lovelies, what the h e c k!

10k reads, oh my, I literally cannot express how happy I am. This book started off as something I wasn't going to put much effort in but y'all,,,I can't express how much I love all of you for this!!!💘💗💓💖💕💓

TH A N K YOU SO MUCH!!

now i know this is a bit much but I feel like y'all should know. A few weeks ago I was contacted by Something Or Other Publishing LLC, to participate in contributing in an Anthology. (A book or collection of various writings from various authors,)

I obviously jumped at a chance to get my writing published in a book by a publishing company.

But the thing is so many other people did too. So that's why they have a voting system. So I'm asking a favor.

I wrote a horror piece called "Sight" and I would love it if you guys voted for it in time for it to get published. I know it's a bit much but I would really appreciate it if you did so.

You don't have to! It's completely your choice!

Anyway to sum up, thank you so much my lovelies, hope you have the best day ever and please if you do, vote for "Sight" in the horror genre under 50 Servings of SOOP Anthology!