Chapter 27: Sabertooth

Rin sat in the bar quietly, sipping her drink as the chaos ensued behind her. Romeo looked over at the girl in worry. But shook his head.

"Who's Sabertooth again?" Natsu asked as he leaned against the bar a few stools over from Rin.

"They're incredibly strong, like majorly." Romeo spoke with great importance. Spiking Rin's attention. "They surpassed Blue Pegasus and Lamia Scale a while back. So now they're the strongest guild around."

"Ive never heard of them till today." Grey spoke.

"That's because seven years ago no one had heard of them."

"So what," Grey rose an eyebrow. "They've been growing like crazy all of a sudden?"

Max chuckled. "I heard it's because they got a new master. After he took over five incredibly strong wizards joined in. That's all she wrote." He smiled, glancing over at Rin. Her body rigid.

"Wow!" Lucy's eyes gleamed. "Five new wizards made that much of a difference?"

Rin stood up quietly and snuck around the group. Her steps light and swift. "Wow we're in last place! This is going to be perfect!" Natsu's yelling bouncing off the wooden panels.

"For who?" Grey snorted.

"Just think about it." Natsu smiled. "Its gonna be awesome climbing our way all the way back to the top all over again!" He shouted in one breath. "It's gonna be great."

As the others crowded around the pink haired boy. All giving words of encouragement. Rin let a wave of nostalgia wash over her. She gave a chuckle and left the guild hall.

Rin had skipped on the meeting that day. But had been informed later by Mira that they were entering the Grand Magic Games.

The girl had given a shudder. Even though she hadn't participated in it. She could still remember all the torture people had endured for their guild. Even the pained looks on her own guild mates.

What was even worse was that she had to stay behind and train. Well not really. Rin grinned as she held up a scroll in now her and Sting's shared room.

There sat dates and missions. And even just random dates to keep up appearances and hang out with friends.

Rin crawled off the bed and moved towards the kitchen. Silently thanking herself for the idea to move into the apartment so she wouldn't have to travel extensively. Though the price of the train tickets would still dig a continus hole into her pockets.

There she opened the cabinet to steal some of Rouge's chips. Not even pausing for a moment to read the roommate act of X788.

Not after the betrayal of X790.

She closed her eyes and opened up the bag. Smirking as she could feel Rouge's fury from where he stood. "That'll teach him to mess with my dango, the little demon." She growls under her breath.

A/N

The chapters short, (And really not relevant to the story,) and I'm sorry for that 😢😢 but I was busy this whole week same with this one. Don't worry y'all will still get an update hopefully 🙏🙏🙏 on Friday. Sorry that the updating schedule is iffy too. Have a good week!!! 🙃🙃🙃