Chapter 2: Improper Introductions

Kakashi stood at the door, waiting for team 7, if they did decide to come. Bored, he glanced at the energetic man next to him.

"Gai," he says, which in turn catches the green suited man's attention. "Where's Lee?" He asks. The green man next to him freezes.

"MY YOUTHFUL STUDENT! I SHALL COME TO YOU!" With that Gai runs away to find his mini-me.

Kakashi sighs and is finally alone to
summon Rin.

They've made a pact to summon each other when alone, to avoid any unnecessary questions.

"Rin."

"Kakashi."

With a nod from both, she entered the room.

--

Rin looked around, her black cloak covering her body. Especially her Fairy Tail tattoo on the side of her stomach.

Her red leaf headband around her neck.

Rin spotted a couple of loud kids, Well not spotted, more like heard. They talked so loud it was hard not to notice.

Rin walked over to them to tell the children to shut up, but she stops.

'I don't want to draw attention.' With that Rin fades back into the crowd ignoring the chaos the blonde was causing.

_meanwhile_

Sasuke glanced over to the hooded figure that was about to approach them. Looking back at Kabato, he points to the figure.

"And who's that?" Kabato too, glances over. He then places a card onto the ground. Spinning his chakra into it a empty card. The only words in red saying:

Classified.

"What?" Kabuto muttered. Kabuto tried again only for the words to show up again. He looked up at Sasuke.

"I'm sorry, the name of the person and the abilities of this person is classified for a reason."

Sasuke turns back to crowd to look for
him or her, but the person was gone.

--

"Number 14." The man in front of her said , I nodded and sat next to a boy with red hair and teal eyes.

He spares no glance at me, which I am grateful for. The proctor then starts to speak.

"You are given 10 points from the start, the written test has 10 questions, each problem is one point. This test has a point deduction system." Rin yawns as she lays her head onto the desk.
"You are deducted one point for each question you get wrong, if you get three wrong, you will have seven points.
Pass or failure will be determined by the total points a team has."

Rin glances to the boy next to her boredly, the proctor, Ibiki kept talking. Point deduction, don't cheat. The regular stuff.

"-and at last, I wish you good luck." With that Rin sat up and turned to paper over.
Scanning over the problems she realized one thing.

She is not a ninja, therefore she didn't know how to solve these problems.

Groaning Rin slammed her head against the desk gaining the attention of the red head next to her.

--

"It's a little quiet without the genin here, I kind of miss them." Kakashi muses.

"Don't worry," Asuma states, "they'll probably be back before you know it." He says with a sigh.

"Hm?"

"If you haven't heard, the first proctor is Ibiki." Asuma tells the other two.

"Great," Kakashi groans, "stick them with the sadist."

"Besides that, there have been rumors." Both Kakashi and Kurenai both peer at Asuma.

"What rumors?" Kurenai asks.

Asuma grins slightly, as he looks straight at Kakashi, "There's a soloist in the exam. Apparently she's your student."

Kakashi looks at the both of them, "it's true, and trust me she'll pass." With a closed eye smile he leans back into his seat.