Chapter 62: Raids

Sasori's scorpion summon crawled across Rin's arm a scroll tightly wound across its tail. "Thanks." She hummed as she opened the scroll, Kanji floating on the page in the traditional black ink.

After reading the message she frowned. "Hidan?" She asked, the silver haired man walked up to the girl in his now wooden body. A Shiba Inu mask obscuring his face. Besides him Sasori in an Akita mask and Kakazu with his matching Chow Chow mask.

"Yes M'lady?" His amethyst eyes sparkling in excitement.

"I want you to memorize this message then burn it. When we return we'll inform Lady Tsunade of the news." Hidan nodded taking the message and reading the lettering.

"Well this is shocking, what is this Five tailed beasts now?" He muttered out loud. The sun rising over the horizon.

"No time for this now," Rin sighed, pushing herself off the poles of the entrance of the Leaf Village. "It's time to go." The girl turned around to look at back at her trio of revived-ish Akatsuki members. The sand bracelets crafted by Rasa on their wrists for communication. "Let's go."

Rin flew across the sea her black wings flexing in the burning heat of the sun to get a reach on the Demon Island hideout. "What a fitting name." The girl wrinkled her nose as she dipped her side into the water. The ocean breeze ruffling her feathers.

Pulling herself to a stop she let her wings flutter above in the air to come across the base. It was ugly, the jagged rocks creating a crevice for where the grey and purple buildings as the red clouds started to seep into the usually bright blue sky.

Rin wrinkled her nose at the sight of the seemingly bad omen. "Sasuke couldn't have picked a better day to do it I guess." She mumbled.

The black haired girl landed safely on the ground, her feet finally touching base with the island dirt. With a frown she took out a ritualistic knife that Hidan had gifted her moments before they left. His manic eyes filled with excitement as he giggled about.

Running the sharp edge of the knife she winced as it drew blood from a familiar scar on her hand. Rin wiped the knife on her loose black cargo pants. The blood dropped to the ground and slowly spread out into the familiar summoning circle. "Summoning: Cerberus." She whispered as the circle expanded to give way to the demon dog's size.

His three heads bit at air as the acid drool dropped to the ground. "Yo." The dog growled. Rin rolled her eyes as she nodded towards the building.

"We're on a raid mission." She yelled over the howling wind. "Orochimaru is dead, I want you to collect as many scrolls, papers, diagrams, anything that is related to what was researched here to put into these scrolls." Rin tossed the empty sealed scrolls over to one of Cerberus' mouths. He growled in pleasure at the idea of finally stretching his legs.

"And anyone who opposes me?" He questioned.

Rin fixed Kakashi's old ANBU mask and stripped herself of her cloak. The clean white low cut shirt revealing the seal on her chest. "We'll dig a hole later." She said. The girl then reached into her chest the red seal glowing faintly as she pulled out Bakusaiga.

"Let's go!" She grinned as they infiltrated the stronghold.

The corridors of the building were dark. There was little light and the red sun had long set. The girl frowned as she traveled along the shadows, finally reaching the guard tower.

Rin grin faded as she reached over his face and covered his mouth. The man bit hard against the gloved hand across his lips but his fight was in vain as Bakusaiga infected his flesh, the neon poison eating at his organic matter.

"Run." Her blood eyes glowing as she ate up the look he was giving her. Pure fear and the screaming desire to live to see another day.

The man stumbled as the pain spread courtesy of his nervous system. His hand knocking across the table, papers flying across the room as he flew to the through door. Pushing people out of the way and slowly infecting the masses.

Rin picked up the pieces of paper, a log in of visitors and of course filled to the brim of supporters of Orochimaru's cause. Scooping them up she walked down the hallway, making sure to slash the throats of those who stood in her way. 

The glowing blue of her bracelet alerted the girl as she stood in the middle of the hallway. It was dim and indicated the raids were going well enough. "Rin."

The girl jumped as the three headed dog sat behind her. His tall figure looming over her, his heads would break the surface of the ceiling if he extended his spine any further. Behind all the screams and shrieks of pain Cerberus grinned when he saw Rin's glowing eyes.

"I see it started, next thing you know you'll grow a little tail and matching devil horns." Rin scowled as the dog snickered.

"Sees you're having fun here, Fluffy." Cerberus growled lowly, Rin smirked in return. "Anyway we're done here right? Those idiots will be dead by sunrise." Cerberus nodded and nudged foreword Five filles scrolls of pure information in her hands. "Good, dig the hole. I have someone to visit."

"Yo." Sasuke bolted up from where he sat as Rin crouched above him a closed eye smile on her face. Blood that wasn't hers casually dripping to the ground. Next to him sat a red headed chick and man in a cloak with bright obnoxious orange hair. Almost as bright as 12 year old Naruto's jumpsuit. And of course a boy made of liquid.

"Wow Sasuke, never thought I'd seen you jump like that." Water boy commented.

"I brought gifts duck butt." Rin grinned as she laid a plate of Dango in front of her. Sasuke glared as the other two tensed around them. "You gonna introduce me?" She grinned, taking a bite out of the sweet.

Begrudgingly he took a stick and stared at it. "How'd you find us?"

Rin rolled her eyes, "Water boy, your name?"

He laughed loudly, "I'm Suigetsu. The giant over there is Jūgo, and the bitch needs no introducing."

"ITS KARIN!" She hissed at him. Rin grinned behind her mask as she reached up to slide it away. The material resting against the side of her face.

"Chien." She introduced, ignoring the look Sasuke gave her.

"Why are you here?" He glared harder.

Rin let out a dramatic sigh as she draped her body onto the ground. "I thought you would want to know how the raids went." She peeked over to see his reaction and smirked when she saw the shift in his expression. "Well I guess not." She shrugged, silently snickering over her friend's irked expression.

The girl jumped up suddenly, stretching as she popped her bones, ignoring the looks from his comrades. Reaching over she ruffled his hair, pressing his buttons further.

"See you!" Rin stuck her tongue out teasing them, before becoming one with that shadows.

"Who is she?" Karin pressed, just a few days ago Sasuke had been pressed when she leaned into his personal space. Now some stranger had come in and ruffled his hair. That and the fact her chakra was non existent.

Suigetsu rolled his eyes. "Please it shouldn't be hard to tell, please don't tell me you smelt it too. Sure there was blood but there was the smell of fire."

Sasuke pushed his hair back. "She's an ally." He said pulling out a black scroll that Rin had just left behind. And she just gave them a gift.