"Horobi, we don't have time. Will you please listen to me?" Izu asks him, trying to get him to listen to her for a few moments.

He shakes his head. "There is no time to talk. I have to prepare for the upcoming war between the humans and my people. We have nothing to talk about right now." Typical Horobi.

"Horobi, I will only take a moment of your time," Izu tells him.

"It really will be one moment, Horobi," I say, backing Izu up. "Please, don't be like this right now. You need to hear us out."

"Izu does not understand how awful humanity can be," Horobi states. "I do not need to listen to her." Yeah, I don't think anything will get into that head of his. He refuses to listen.

"You do not understand, Horobi, how wonderful humanity can be," Izu counters. "Humanity is the reason why we exist. Without them, we wouldn't be here right now. They have taught us what it means to have a heart and what it means to have our own dreams." This isn't going to fly with Horobi.

Horobi stares at her. "Humanity has taught us what malice is."

Izu moves forward and around him, stopping. "We're both Humagears, but our views on humanity our very different. Perhaps what is truly fearful is that fact that one can gain a bias view of things just by having bias data." True that.

"Izu is right." I just wish Horobi could listen.

She turns back to him and approaches, getting close to the dangerous man. "I am sure that President Aruto could..."

"What is the meaning of this, Horobi? Is it true that you called for the Humagears to exterminate humanity?" Yua?

I turn my head and look over where her and Isamu are standing, staring at them with wide eyes. They came all the way here and interrupted us? What is up with them? They're just adding fuel to the fire that Horobi is already starting.

"If you're looking for a fight, then you're going to get one," Isamu says, holding his gun out towards Horobi the same way Yua is. These two are really not helping right now.

"Wait!" Izu rushes forward and I turn my head, staring at Horobi as he holds out his key in his hand. Yeah, Horobi is just going to hop into battle now and kick some serious butt like he normally does.

"Horobi!" I exclaim as he pops his key into his belt. He transforms quickly and I look over at the others as they do the same. Can't we have peace for five seconds?

"Mari, move," Horobi orders and I back up, getting out of the way of what is about to be a battlefield. "Thank you."

"Are you seriously taking orders from him?" Isamu asks me. "Shouldn't he be taking orders from you?"

"In my dreams..." I look away, sighing. Wonderful, right? "That isn't going to happen anytime soon." He hardly takes orders from me.

I look back at Horobi as he fights with Isamu and Yua, probably wanting to destroy them and turn them into dust. Horobi is dominating the fight with no issue due to his goons. I wonder if I should join in and clear this up.

"Do not fight with Horobi!" Izu shouts, trying to get everyone to stop. I look at her as a few of Horobi's goons move towards her.

"Izu!" I point and she turns her head, staring at them.

"Izu!" Aruto exclaims as he pops out of pretty much no where and tackles her out of the way. At least I do not need to be saved. Horobi has me all in the clear right now due to his affection for me.

I stare at Aruto as he looks at Izu, probably seeing if she is alright. I wonder what he is saying to her right now. Perhaps he is telling her to stand down and not get in the way. Of course, nicely. He's not that mean.