Chapter 31 Me?

Chapter 31
(Year Five)

everyone was impressed by the things me and Harry done but really i justtag along none of the stuff i've done with harry have no connection to me
"Look," said Harry, still holding my hand, "i....i don't want to soud like i'm trying to be modest or anything but.....i had a lot of help with all that stuff....."
"Well, with the dragon you didn't have a lot of help since Fisher is poor at spells" said Michael Corner at once.
"Hey!" i said.
"Not true, but ----"
"And nobody helped you get rid of those dementors this summer, same goes to Fisher," said Susan Bones why am i apart of this?
"No," said Harry. "No, okay, i know i did bits of it without help, but the point i'm trying to make is ----"
"Are you trying to weasel out of showing us any of this stuff?" said Zacharias Smith.
"Here's an idea" said Ron loudly before Harry could speak, "Why don't you shut your mouth?"
it was either Smith said weasel or because Smith already annoyed him enough but now he's staring at Smith like he's ready to kill.
"Well, we've all turned up to learn from him, and perhaps Fisher," ---- my heart stops why would people want to learn from me? ---- "And now he's telling us he can't really do any of it," said Smith.
"That's not what he said" said Jamie.
"Would you like us to clean out your ears for you?" said George joining in he pulled out a long and lethal-looking metal thing from i think had to be from Zonko's since it came out of the shop's bag's.
"Or any part of your body, really, we're not fussy where we stick this," said Fred.
"Yes, well," said Hermione hastily, "moving on...the point is, are we agreed we want to take lessons from Harry?"
"Why isn't Fisher teaching?" asked some little boy.
"Um...i have some other problems to salve" i said quietly.
"Well, they can't be that big, you know the same stuff as Potter and maybe know a little more" said the little boy.
Carly rolls her eyes and stood on the table with her arms crossed "Okay, do we agree that we'll learn from Rosemary and Harry" she said impatiently.
there was a lot of murmur of agreement Smith said nothing but i was freaking out inside my powers are out of control how am i going to teach a bunch of kids!?!?

Carly came back down and was sitting next to me  "Right," said Hermione, lookibng as those she's happy we all finally agreed to something, minis me and Harry i guess because i thin Harry's sensing my freak out because he's rubbing the stop of my hand with his thumb. "Well, then, the next question is how often we do it. i really don't think there's any point in meeting less than once a week ----"
"Hang on," interrupted Angelina, "We need to make sure this doesn't clash with our Quidditch practice."
"No," said Cho, who's still glaring a me slightly, "Now with ours."
"noe ours," added Smith.
I' sure we can find a night that suits everyone," said Hermione slightly impatiently, "but you know, this is rather important, we're talking about learning to defend ourselves against V-Voldemort's Death Eaters ----"
"Well said!" barked Ernie Macmillian i thought he would have spoke first thing long ago. "Personally i think this is really important, possibly more important than anything else we'll do this year, even with our O.W.L.s coming up!"
he looked around maybe waiting for someone to cry or somethng.
"Surely not!" he said when nobody spoke, he went on, "I, personally, am at a loss to see why the Ministry has foisted such a useless teacher upon us at this critical period.obviously they are in denial about the return of You-Know-Who, but to give us a teacher who is trying to actively prevent us from using defensive spells ----"
"We think the reason Umbridge doesn't want us trained in Defense Against the Dark Arts,is that she's got some....some mad idea that Dumbledore could use the students in the school as a kind of priveate army. she thinks he's mobilize us against the Ministry."

everyone looked stunned by these news all except Luna who said this: "Well, that, makes sense. after all, Cornelius Fudge has got his own private army."
"What?!" me and Harry said in union.
"Yes, he's got an army of heliopaths," said Luna helio-what?
"No, he hasn't," snapped Hermione.
"Yes, he has," said Luna.
"What are heliopaths?" asked Carly, looking blank,
"They're spirits of fire, great tall flaming creatures that gallop across the ground burning everything in front of ----"
"They don't exist, Carly," interrupted Hermione.
"Oh yes they do!" said Luna angrily.
"I'm sorry, but where's the proof of that?" snapped Hermione. i just roll my eyes.
"There are plenty of eyewitness accounts, just because your're so narrow-minded you need to have everything shoved under your nose before you ----"
"Hem, hem," said Ginny and Julie in union in such a impression of Umbrideg a lot of people looked around in alarm and then laughed.
"Weren't we trying to decided how often we're going to meet and get defense lessons?" said Julie.
"Yes," said Hermione a once, "Yes, we were, your right...."
"Well, once a week sounds cool," said Lee.
"As long as ----"
"Yes, yes, we know about the Quidditch," said Carly in a tense voice. "Well, the other thing to decided is where we're going to meet......"
this was more difficult everyone fell silent.

"The Lubrary?" suggested Katie Ball after a few moments, the top of my hand warm from Harry rubbing it,
"I can't see Madam Prince being too chuffed with us doing jinxes in the library," i said.
"Maybe an unused classroom?" said Dean.
"Yeah," said Ron, "McGonagall might let us have hers, she did when Harry and Ro were practicing for the Triwizard Tournament"
that was a no because Harry said he doesn't think McGonagall would not be so accommodating this time.
"Right, well, we'll try and find somewhere" said Carly. "We'll send a message round to everybody when we've got a time and a place for the first meeting."
Hermione rumaged around her bag and pulled out a piece of parchment and a quill, hesitated i felt she's nervous about this, "I-i think everybody should write their name down, just so we know who was here. but i also think," Hermione too a deep breath, "That we all ought to agree not to shout about what we're doing. so i you sign, you're agreeing not to tell Umbridge ---- or anybody else ---- what we're up to."

Julie reached out for the parchment and put down her name Fred was next i could feel everyone was nervous and slightly scared of this parchment.
"Er....." said Smith slowly, not taking the parchment Jamie was tying to pass him. "Well...i'm sure Ernie will tell me when the meeting is."
Ernie was hesitant about signing too and i frown at everybody some people caught a glance at me and they seem more scared that i know what their eeling.
"i  ---- well, we are prefects, Ernie burst out. "And if this list was found....well, i mean to say....you said yourself, if Umbridge finds out..."
"You just said this group was the most important thing you'd do this year," me, Carly, and Harry reminded him in union.
"I ---- yes," said Ernie, "Yes, i do believe that, it's just....."
"Ernie, do you really think i'd leave that list lying around?" said Hermione.
"No. no, of course i'll sign."Everyone else signed (Smith last because he's a coward (A/n: Sorry i just don't like Zacharias) Carly folds the charmed and puts it into her shirt (Obviously putting it inside her bra) i bite my lip from laughing
"Wellm time's ticking on," said Fred, getting to his feet.
"George, Lee, Jamie, and i have got items of a sensitive nature to purchase, we'll be seeing you all later."

everyone leaves i sigh with relief and Carly grabs my wrist i let go of Harry's warm hand, already missing his warm hand in mine, and she drags me out and she pulls be between the quill shop and somewhere.
"Cho was definitely glaring at you for holding Harry's hand" whispered Carly.
"I know i could feel her glaring into my soul" i whisper.

**Harry's Point of View**
Rosemary let's go of my hand, weirdly i miss the warmth from her hand in mine, and she was dragged out by Carly.
"Well, i think that went quite well," said Hermione happily, as me, Ron, and her walk out of the hogs Head. i was still clutching my bottle of butterbeer.
"That Zacharias bloke's a wart," said Ron.
"I don't like him much either," admitted Hermione, "But he overheard me talking to Ernie and Hannah at the Hufflepuff table and he seemed really interested in coming, so what could i say? but the more people the better really ---- i mean, Michael Corner and his friends wouldn't have come if he hadn't be going out with Ginny ----" Ron was drinking his butterbeer from his bottle but when he heard this he gagged and prayed the butterbeer down his front.

"He's WHAT?' said Ron, outraged, his ears now resembling curls of raw beer. "She's going out with ---- my sister's going ---- what d'you mean, Michael Corner?" said ron.
"Well, that's why he and his friends came, i think ---- well, they're obviously interested in learning defense, but if Ginny hadn't told Michael what was going on ----"
"When did this ---- when did she ----"
"They met at the Yule Ball" said a voice behind us we turn to see Rosemary alone "They got together at the end of last year" said Rosemary she came and stood next to me.
i smile at Ro and she smiled weakly back.
"Hmm....i could do with a new quill." said Hermione.
"Ooh, me too" said r.
they enter the shop and me and Ron followthem.
"Which one was michael Norner?" Ron demanded furiously.
"The dark one," said Ro and Hermione in union.
"I didn't like him," said Ron at once.
"Big surprise," said Ro under her breath to Hermion.
"But," said Ron, following Rosemary and Hermione, me standing next to Rosemary, "I thought Ginny fancied Harry!"
Hermione looked at him and shook her head
"Ginny used to fancy Harry, but she gave up on him months ago when she found out someone deeplys loves him. not that she doesn't  like you, of course," she added kindly to me.
i was looking at Rosemary as she observed the quills she looked very intrested in her brown eyes i could i sworn i saw Hermione and Ron smirk at us.

Rosemary took a quill "I like this one, i'll see you guys later, i have some training to do" said Rosemary.
"wait, what's the training for?" i ask.
"Um...for my Empath powers, don't you remember my break down a couple weeks ago?" asked Rosemry,.
we all nodded
"Yeah, someone helping me control it again since i can't anymore" said Rosemary. she payed for her quill and walked out of the shop, i stare after her i feel kind of worried for her 
"I think i'll have this one...." said Hermione picking up a quill and going to the counter, ron was still breathing down her neck,
"Ron," said Hermione, turning to him, "This is exactly why Ginny hasn't told you she's seeing Michael, she knew you'd take it badly. so don't harp on about it, for heaven's sake."
"What d'you mean, who's taking anything badly? i'm not going to harp on about anything..."
"You pretty much already doing that cupcake" said a voice behind us while we head our way out of the store we look to see Carly.
"How are you guys popping up everywhere" said Ron.
"We're ninja's, and you three talking about Michael and gunny....." Carly smirked at me
"What about Mary and you, Harry?"
"what d'you mean?" i aid quickly.
Carly rolled her eyes and i swore i heard her mutter under her breath "God he's thick"
"Well" said Carly, doing an impression of Umbridge's well, "you two are pretty much already a couple and you two are the only ones to calm each other down, and you two were holding hands the whole meeting" i felt blood rush to my cheeks an Carly smirked more "Oh, you're so clueless" she laughed and she walked away while Hermione smiles after her,

a/n: Wal-la! here's a chapter HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!!!  we're almost to a chapter i'm excited to do!