Chapter 61 "I believe you both"

Chapter 61

(Year Five)

"C'mon, pwease!" said Carly.
"No," I said.
"You'r a big party pooper," whined Carly as I walked up to Harry and held his hand "What's this about?" said Harry, obviously amused by our argument. "Carly wants to skip detention and have a dance party instead," I said.
"I don't want my hand cut!" said Carly.
"Yes, we'll get worse detention if we do skip it," I said. Carly rolled her eyes and crossed her arms like a two-year-old Harry chuckle at us we enter Transfiguration and Seamus walked up to us "I just wanted to say," he mumbled. "I believe you both. And I've sent a copy of that magazine to me Mam." and I smile

later that day when me and Harry went up to go to the Common Room there was the cover of The Quibbler on the wall and we would say time to time 'The Minister are Morons' or 'Eat Dung, Umbridge'
"This is going to interfered with my concentration," growled Hermione I couldn't blame her because I have a bad headache because earlier today Susan punched me in the back of the head for being a 'Attention Seeker'.
Hermione and Carl ended up going to bed early.

soon after a while the poster started shouting 'Dung' or 'Umbridge' since the spell as wearing off people not helping with my headache asking to relive mine and Harry's interview and I didn't like the crowd around either one I announced my headache is had it's high, my head feeling like knifes are piercing into it, I said I'm going to bed and Harry said he's going to bed too wen we got to the stairs Harry whispered in my ear 'm sleeping in his bed with him I just shrug and follow him into his empty dormitory he reached into his trunk and pulled out one of my t-shirts I raise a eyebrow "Last time you slept here you left this," he said seeing my confuse face I nodded he gave me some shorts and I walked into the bathroom striping from my uniform into what I look down to my legs seeing them you could see my thy's and let me tell you...I really didn't like showing this much skin...I shake my head and take my hair out of its pig tails and put the pony-o's on my wrist like a bracelet I rub my forehead feeling my headache and sigh deeply and walk out of the bathroom right when Harry was dressed we lay down on his bed I lay my back to him and closed my eyes the nightmares back....

*Dream*
".....You couldn't stop and comfort me! I needed you, Harry, and you just -----" he cuts me off by kissing I close my eyes and kiss back he put's his hand on my small stomach which has a small bump I put my hands around his neck. This kiss had passion and like he's about to die any minute. we pull back.....

*Second Dream*
Neville came in with Violet and I yell "No! Please! No more of my family!" I sob. I stood up about to run there but Julie got a hold of me and held me there as I cried she turned me and I sobbed into her shoulder Harry just stood there he had tears in his eyes the he left.

*Third Dream*
I walk into a corridor I was talking to Carly and we turn the corner to see Harry and Ginny snogging I felt my heart broke into million of pieces ----

*End of Dream*

"NOOOOO!!!!" I scream and shot up but Harry also yelled No.
"What?" yelled a voice nearby I look to see Ron with one arm in his shirt one not I look over to Harry, who's on the floor. I felt tears stream down my face "I gotta go," I whimper and threw off the covers and ran out past Seamus and Dean but Dean stopped me "Whoa, Rosemary, what's the matter?" said Dean.
"Nothing," I choked and ripped my arm out of his grip and ran upstairs to the girls room and into mine, Hermione, and Carly's slamming the door making all the girls scream I was breathing heavily letting my head rest on the door, tears continue to stream down my face.
"Whoa, whoa, whoa, Mary, what happened?" said Carly walking beside me.
"R-Really bad d-dream" I breathed.
"About?" said Hermione they moved me to my bed and I put my face in my hands "What happened?"
"I-It was like a v-vision....or something" I said.
"Alright, what did you see?" said Carly, sitting next to me rubbing my back in circles
"H-Harry and G-Ginny snogging in a c-corridor..." I whispered. I felt Hermione and Carly stiffened by my dream and Hermione pulled me into a hug after a minute of our silences ad I bury my face in her neck. "It was just a dream, Ro, it wont happen..." said Hermione I nodded in her neck and she pulled me to arm length and they both got up, said Goodnight, and I got under my covers and Knight jumped onto my bed and head-butts my chin I smile weakly and he curled up in my bed and I pet him until I fell asleep going back to seeing that nightmare...

A/n: Sorry it's been a while since I updated, I've been focused to finish this year on Quotev which I'm really close to doing. But to make you all caught up I'll try and update as many chapters today so....get ready for a lot of reading. ALSO gonna update 1-4 of My Friend so again, a lot of reading.