Chapter 36 Into the Closet With You

Chapter 36
(Year Five)

**Rosemary's Point of View**
Me and Harry look around for Ron, Hermione, Carly, and Jamie they've magically disappeared and that got me and Harry slightly worried we see Carly go into a closet "Carly!" me and Harry call, she doesn't stop, we follow but when we enter it's dark apart from this little shinning light and a little chair i look around "Carly?" i ask, nothing,

i heard rattling behind me and see Harry's trying to open the door "It's locked" he groaned. i sigh why is it that my friends are doing this to me? "Guess we'll wait it out" i sigh.

Harry walks over to the little chair and sits down and i sit down on the floor next to his chair my knees to my chest just staring to the ground "Everything okay? you've been distant lately" said Harry, after a minute or two, i look up to him seeing his beautiful green eyes with worry i could feel his concern, worry, and something else i couldn't put my finger on.

"I'm fine" i said it was a little lie i feel tired and weak from my lesson with Snape i rest my chin on my knee and sigh deeply.
"Are you tired?" he asked, a small smirk playing on his lips, "I'm always tired" i yawn.
"come on" said Harry patting his lap i raise a eyebrow at why he's doing this but didn't object i'm always in his lap so it wasn't new or anything. i got up and sat in his lap i was sitting sideways my legs hanging from the side of the arm of the chair i rest my head on Harry's chest and Harry started playing with my hair i close my eyes and sigh "What would i do without you being me best friend, Harry," i said sleepily.
"I don't know, i don't even know what i'd do without you" said Harry, still playing with my hair, i felt myself relax more into his lap Harry started running his hand through my long hair making me more sleepy

**Julie's Point of View**
"Do you hear anything?" i ask, as me, Hermione, Carly, Jamie, and Ron have our ears to the door.
"No" said Carly.
"Here, this'll be better" said Fred and George, who just arrived, they showed a flesh kind of pink thing on some string it looks like a ear he puts it under the door and i put in a ear bud and we listen it's silent i hear nothing but low breathing and small snores "That's Harry snoring" whispered Ron. Carly nodded, her face turning to listening hard then confused, "I think they fell asleep" said Hermione.

i take out the ear bud, along with everyone, and i open the door a crack i see Rosemary in Harry's lap her head resting on his chest and Harry's head resting on top of her's his fingers in her hair and they looked so peaceful "Awe, they look cute" whispered Carly.
"Carly, Fred, George, go to class we'll wake them up" i whisper. they nodded and wave goodbye me, Hermione, Ron, and Jamie walk in i shake Harry carefully his eyes open along with Rosemary's "Good afternoon sleepy-heads we finally found you!" said Jamie.
"Where's Carly? and how did you get in?" said Rosemary sleepily, as she moves her legs so she's sitting in Harry's lap and Harry had his arms around her waist did they kiss? did Harry ask her to be his girlfriend?
"She...i don't know" i lied.
"And Hermione used the unlocking charm" said Ron.
"I'm an idiot" muttered Rosemary. Harry chuckled sleepily "Nice nap," i said. they both nodded Rosemary noticed Harry's hands and blushed scarlet she got up and Harry got up and stood next to her. "Let's headto our next class" said Rosemary. we nodded Ron, Hermione, and Harry leave while Rosemary got her bag and me and walk with her.

"Anything happen?" i ask, hoping their together,
"No, we wait until i yawned and Harry let me sit in his lap so i would be more comfortable" said Rosemary.
"You sure? you didn't kiss or anything?" said Jamie.
"No, why are you guys want to know if me and Harry hooked up?" asked Rosemary.
"No reason" me and Jamie said in union darn it! Ron's plan failed!

**Hermione's Point of view**
"Anything happen?" i ask Harry, as we walk to class,
"No, Ro just slept on me, that's it," said Harry.
"You sure nothing else happened" said Ron.
"No, why do you think me and Ro did anything else?" asked Harry, looking at us strangely,
"No reason" me and Ron said in union. dang it ron's plan didn't work how the hell are we getting Harry and Ro together if they're to scared to admit their love? or ruin their friendship?

A/n: filler but i kind of like it i like that cute part of Rosemary sleeping on Harry it's cute to me.....HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER EVEN IF IT'S SHORT BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!