Chapter 13 Singing In The Forest

Chapter 13
(Year Five)

 "What's the matter?" asked Hermione when we caught up with Harry and Ron in the middle of the common room, i'm not speaking because iknow my voice will be shaky and Harry will be worried, "You look absolutely --- oh for heaven's sake."
Hermione just noticed the notice board, where a large new sign had been put up.

Gallons OGalleons
Pocket money failing to keep pace with your outgoings?
Like to earn a little extra gold?
--------------------------------------

Contact Fred and George Weasley,
Gryffindor common room,
for simple, part-time, virtually painless jobs
(We regret that all work is undertaken at applicant's own risk)

"They are the limit," said Hermione grimly, taking down the sign that was over the sign for Hogsmeade this October. "We'll have to talk to them, Ron."
Ron looked very alarmed
Why?" he said stupidly
"Because your prefects" me and Hermione said in union well she said we're instead of your. also she said it not so shaky as me, i had a nightmare of the third task tonight, we climb out the portage hole "It's up to us to stop this kind of thing!" Ron said nothing. i could feel Harry's worried stare at me i didn't want to look up though his worried expression would let me tell him.

i saw Jason he smiled at me and i smile back weakly "I'll see you guys later" i said quietly. "See ya" said Ron and Hermione but Harry didn't say anything. i wave a little and go over to Jason. "Hey, Rosemary" said Jason.
"Hi..." i said quietly.
"What's the matter? are you feeling ill?"said Jason feeling my forehead. i shake my head no "I just had a nightmare... i'll be okay" i said, again quietly. "Okay" said Jason uncertain. he kissed my cheek  held my hand and we walked to he Grate Hall.

**Harry's Point of View**
i watch Rosemary go over to Jason and a wave of jealousy got over me, i hate jealousy, "Anyway, what's up, Harry?" said Hermione "You look really angry and jealous about something." i didn't respond but i was shocked she saw my jealousy.
"Seamus reckons Harry's lying about You-Know-Who," said Ron. Hermione sighed, i didn't expect that i expected her to react angry.
"Yes, Lavender thinks so too," she said gloomily.
"Been having a nice little chat with her about whether or not i'm a lying, attention-seeker prat, have you?" i said loudly.
"No, well... to Ro but Carly told her to shut her big fat mouth about you and Ro or she'll have to answer to her. And it would be quiet nice if you stopped jumping down Ron's and my throats, Harry, because if you haven't noticed, we're on your and Ro's side."
there was a short pause.
"Sorry," i said in a low voice.
"that's quiet alright," said Hermione with dignity, then she shook her head. "Don't you remember what Dumbledore said at the end-of-term feast last year?"
me and Ron look at her blankly, and Hermione sighed again.
"About You-Know-Who. he said, 'His gift for spreading discord and enmity is very grate. We can fight it only by showing an egually strong bond of friendship and trust ----'"
"How do you remember stuff like that?" asked Ron, looking at her in admiration.
"Because she listens, Ronald" said Jamie catching up with us
"So do i, but i still couldn't ell you exactly what ---"
"The point,"Hermione pressed on loudly. , "is tat this sort of thing is exactly what Dumbledore was talking about. You-Know-Who's only been back two months, and we're started fighting among ourselves. And the Sorting Hat's warning was the same  --- stand together be united ---"
"And Harry said it last night," retorted Ron, "if that means we're supposed to get matey with the Slytherins, fat chance."
"Well, i think it's a pity we're not trying for a bit of inter-House unity," said Hermione crossly.
we reached the foot of the marble staircase. a line of fourth year Ravenclaws was crossing the entrance hall they saw me and hurried to form a tighter group, as though i would attack them
"Yeah, we really ought to be trying to make friends with people like that," i said sarcastically.

**Rosemary's Point of View**
"Seriously, Jason, you should be at your house table" i said, taking a bite of my oatmeal , "But i couldn't spend time with you" said Jason, i'm seriously getting annoyed "Jason can't you just sit at your table! sometimes i need to be myself!" i snapped. he looked shocked i snapped but did get up and left. i sigh and put my face in my hands. i don't know if it's he nightmares but i've snapped at people a lot more i even did it to Violet! i sigh once again "Ro!" called Angelina. i lift my head up and walk over to her to Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Jamie.
"Hi, Angelina, Ro." said Harry.
"Hi," said Angelina briskly, i just wave, "Good summer?" Harry opened his mouth to answer but Angelinga was already talkinging "Listen, i've been made Gryffindor Quidditch Captain." ahe said.
"Nice one," said Harry, grinning at her
"Yeah, well, we need a new Keeper now Oliver's left. Tryouts are on Friday at five o'clock and i want the whole team there, alright? then we can see how the new person'll fit in."
"Okay," said Harry, she smiled and left. "Then why call me" i mutter.
"I'd forgotten Wood had left," said Hermione sitting down next to Ron with Carly on her other side. "I suppose that will make quite a difference to the team?"
"I s'pose," said Harry, taking a seat across of them me sitting next to him Jamie on my other side. "He was a good keeper...."
"Still, it wont hurt to have some new blood, will it?" said Ron.
then the mail started to come a letter was dropped on my head and i look up and Sky. "Really?" i said. she hooted at me and flew off. i got the letter and it was from Violet i smile at her handwriting. i put it in my pocket i'll read it later.
then the Daily Prophet paper in a birds beak
"What are you still getting that for?" me and Harry said in union irritably, me thinking of Lavender not thinking i'm stressed with my power, Hermione put a Knut in the leather pouch on the owls leg and it flew off again. "I'm not bothering....load of rubbish." said Harry.
"It's best to know what the enemy are saying," said Hermione darkly "I like how you think my friend" said Carly evilly, playfully too, "Don't go evil right now, Carly, i'm not in the mood" i said.
"Oh, fine..." said said. and started eating again.

 After we were done eating Hermione rolled up her paper "Nothing" she said simply, "Nothing about you two, or Dumbledore or anything."
Professor McGonagall handed us our scheules.
"Look at today!" groaned ron. "History of Magic, double Potions, Divination, and double Defense Against the Dark Arts.....Binns, Snape, Trelawney, and that Umbridge women all in one day! i wish Fred and George'd hurry up and get those skiving Snackboxes sorted....."
"Do mine ears deceive me?" said Fred arriving with George and sitting next to Harry. "Hogwarts prefects surely don't wish to skive off lessons?"
"Look what we've got today," said Ron grumpily, shoving his schedule under Fred's nose. "That's the worse Monday i've ever seen."
"Fair point, little bro," said Fred, scanning the column. "you can have a bi of Nosebleed Nougat cheap if you like."
"Why's it cheap?" said ron suspiciously.
"Because you'll keep bleeding till you shribel up, we haven't got an antidote yet," said George, helping himself to a kipper.
"Cheers," said Ron moodily, pocketing his schedule, "but i think i'll take the lessons."
"And speaking of your skiving Snackboxes," said Hermione.
"and it's starting again" me, Carly, and Jamie mutter in union. Hermione glared at us for a second but then looked back to Fred and George. "You can't advertise for testers on the Gryffindor notice board."
"Says who?" said George, looking astonished.
"Says me," said Hermione. "And Ron." she added.
"Leave me out of it" said Ron.
Hermione glared at him. Fred and George sniggered.
"you'll be singing a different tune soon enough, Hermione," said Fred. "Speaking of singing! Mary, Jam, follow me" said Carly. clapping her hands together and getting up "Oh grate" me and Jamie mutter. we got up and follow Carly but i couldn't help but feel three set's of eyes looking into my soul.

we walk out the grate hall, through the corridors, onto the grounds, a little into the forbidden forest "Carly, where are we going?" i ask.
"We're here!" she said, it was a clearing with a fallen tree and i notice this is where Jamie took me to make me feel better when Jason yelled at me. "We're singing i haven't sang with you guys in a while" said Carly.
"but ---" Jamie started but Carly had her puppy dog face and you can't resist it it's like a cute baby smiling and you have to take a pisture. "Fine" me and Jamie said.
"YAY!!!!!" Carly screamed.

Carly reached in her bag and pulled her guitar. i raise an eyebrow
"I heard you and Jamie go to Hogwarts and i brought my guitar" said Carly. i shrug. i put silent charms around so nobody would hear or be disturbed Jamie took out her guitar from her bag we sat around

(Born This Way - Lady Gaga (Cover by Megan and Liz ft. Tiffany Alvord)
(Jamie is the girl on the right, Rosemary in the middle, Carly is on the left)

after we were done we smile at each other "We still got it" said Carly. me and Jamie laugh. Jamie checked her watch and her eyes widen "We gt to get to class!" gasped Jamie Carly and Jamie put their guitars back and we run to class

A/n: HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!!! i had fun writing it just to make things clear Rosemary doesn't have a scar like Harry okay
BYEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!