Chapter 4 Flying and Number Twelve Grimmauld Place

Chapter 4
(Year five)

we all walk outside in Harry's uncle perfectly cared lawn a light breeze i loved the light breeze. "clear night," grunted Moody, his magucal eye scanning the sky. "Could've done with a bit more could cover. right, you two," he barked at me and Harry, "W're going to be flying inclose formation. Tonks'll be right in front of you two, keep close to her tail. Lupin'll be covering you from below. I'm going to be behind you. the rest'll be circling us. we don't break ranks for anything, got me? if one of us is killed ---"
"Is that likely?" me and Harry ask in union. but Moody ignored us.
"--- the others keep flying, don't stop, don't break ranks. if they take out all of us and if both or one of you survive, Harry, Rosemary, the rear guard are standing by to take over, keep flying east and they'll join you."
if Uncle Remus did die i would be heartbroken also i think it's most likely we won't die
"Stop being so cheerful, Mad0Eye, they'll think we're not taking this seriously," said Tonks, as she strapped mine and Harry's trunk and Hewig's and Sky's cage's also Knight into a harness hanging from her broom.
"I'm just telling the boy and girl the plan," growled Moody. "Our job's to deliver them safely to headquarters and if we die in the attempt ---"
"no one's going to die," said Kingsley shacklebolt in his deep, calming voice.
"Mount your brooms, that's the first single!" said Uncle Remus sharply, pointing into the sky.
far far above us a lot of bright red sparks had blasted into the sky i think they are Red Sparks from your wand. i mount my Firebolt and grip my broom tightly
"Second signal, let's go!" said Uncle Remus loudly as more sparks came only green not red i kicked off the ground the flying sensation feeling amazing every worry i had has disappeared

"Hard left, hard left, there's a Muggle looking up!" shouted Moody from behind me. Tonks went left me and Harry following the wind in my face felt nice only my eyes were freezing cold. "We need more height..... Give it another quarter of a mile!"
i look below me and saw lights of cars and one of those cars had to belong to Harry's uncle i heard Harry laugh making me smile hearing Harry laugh makes my heart swell with happiness everything going on. "Bearing south! Town ahead!" shouted Moody
we soared right, so we did not pass directly over the lights of a town.
"Bear southeast and keep climbing, there's some low cloud ahead we can lose ourselves in!" called Moody. is he crazy! Yes he is, Rosemary said a little voice in my head. my hands were growing numb on my broom's handle
"We're not going through clouds!" shouted Tonks angrily. "We'll get soaked, Mad-Eye!" somebody here has some common sense! well.... everyone else has some but not a lot from Moody.

the wind started to go threw my Hoody and i was shivering slightly my eyes were slightly hurting from the cold wind it felt like daggers this was taking FOREVER!!! i was tired and cold and i don't even know how long we've been flying it felt like million years.
"turning southwest!" yelled Moody. "We want to avoid the motorway!"
the people around me and Harry kept changing places and i was freezing to death i was shivering for sure
"We ought to double back for a bit, just to make sure we're not being followed!" Mody shouted.
"ARE YOU MADE, MAD-EYE!?!' Tonks screamed from the front. "We're all frozen to our brooms! if we keep going off course we're not going to get there until next week! we're nearly there now!"
"Time to start the descent!" came Uncle Remus voice below. "Follow Tonks, Harry! Rosemary!" me ad Harry followed Tonks into a dive.  we were heading for the largest collection of lights I've yet seen, a huge, sprawling, crisscrossing mass, glittering in lines and grids, interspersed with patchs of deepest black, we flew lower and more until i saw headlights and streetlamps, chimneys, and Tv aerials. Oh, how much i miss you ground! 
"Here we go!" called Tonks, an a few secons later she landed. Harry landed on the ground me landing next to him. i was shivering "T-t-that was s-s-something" i stutter from the cold. Tonks unbuckled Harry's and mine trunks i look around there was not-so-welcoming homes with window's smashed and the streetlamps were not so bright.
"Where are we?" i ask when everyone landed "In a minute." said Uncle Remus quietly.
Moody rummaged in his cloak his hands clumsy with the cold.
"Got it" he muttered, raising what looked like a weird sort of lighter into the air and clicked it. the nearest streetlamp light went out. my eyes widen, if possible from how cold it is, he kep on clicking it until all the streetlamps were out.
Tonks handed me Knight and i held onto his cage "borrowed it from Dumbledore," growled Moody, pocketing the weird light outer. "that'll take care of any Muggles looking out of the window, see? now, come on, quick."
Moody took Harry and i by the arm and led us to the pavement. Uncle Remus and Tonks following behind carrying our trunks between them.

we walked for a minute when Moody stopped "Here" muttered Moody, thrusting a piece of parchment toward Harry's disillusioned hand and holding his lit wand close to it "Read quickly and memorize, both of you," muttered Moody. i look down to the parchment, along with Harry and narrowed my eyes at it since it was very small writing

The Headquarters of the Order of the Phoenix may be found at
number twelve, Grimmauld Place, London.                             

"What's the Order of the --- ?" Harry began
"not here, boy!" snarled Moody. "Wait till we're inside!"
Moody pulled the parchment out of Harry's hand and set it on fire with the tip of his wand. i look around the houses there was 10, 11, but then it goes to 13
"But where's ---?"
"think about what you've just memorized," said Uncle Remus quietly interrupting me. i thought what he's talking about is it invisible? or is it some kind of protection enchantment?
then this house emerged between 11 and 13 me and Harry gaped at it. the stereo in number eleven thudded on and the Muggle's inside didn't even felt it or noticing anything!
"come on, hurry," growled Moody, pushing me and Harry by the back. we and Harry walk up the stone steps and to this very pretty door
Uncle Remus tapped the door with his wand since there was no keyhole and there was many things i think unlocking "Get in quick, Harry, Rosemary," whispered Uncle Remus. "But don't go far inside and don't touch anything."