Chapter 71 A Glimpse Of My Teen Mother

Chapter 71
(Fifth Year)
A/n: I'm excited!! *Jumping up and down* I've been excited for this chapter since I freaking started this story so let's get to it!

------ By Order Of ------

THE MINISTRY OF MAGIC

Dorlores Jane Umbridge (High Inquisitor) has replaced Albus Dumbledore

as Head of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

The above is in accordance with

Educational Decree Number Twenty-eight.

Signed:Cornelius Oawold Fudge

MINISTER OF MAGIC

These notice's were up overnight I was very angry by this, not as much as Carly though, she stayed in her bedroom and wouldn't come out. Right now I'm in my lessons with Snape and Harry we're both fuming for many reasons, 1. Cho Chang came up to us and told us about her friend is very nice but that ended up in a argument 2. I've started...my monthly visits and been pissed lately I didn't snap at Harry though I'm just not feeling well 3. I don't know why Harry's angry, but I can feel it making me more angry (Darn you Empathy powers) and that's pretty much it.

"So have you been practicing?" Snape said to Harry coldly.
"Yes," Harry lied. And Snape looked at me to see if I've been reading my homework for this (The book Carly has given me).
"Yes, I have read through chapter 1 to 3, sir." I said and he nodded.
"Well, we'll soon find out, won't we?" Said Snape smoothly. "Wand out, Potter."

Harry took out his wand and they take their usual position and when Snape counts to two thedoor bursts open and here came Draco Malfoy himsef.

"Professor Snape, sir ---- oh ---- sorry ----"
Malfoy was looking at Snape, me, and Harry in surprise I could feel the surprise coming off him.
"It's alright, Draco," Said Snape, lowering his wand, "Potter and Lupin are here for a little Remedial Potions."
Malfoy looked so happy Harry was red in the face either out of anger or either out of embarrassment...I don't know, it's hard to know Harry's true feelings nowadays.
"I didn't know," said Malfoy.
"Well, Draco, what is it?" Snape asked.
"It's Professor Umbridge, sir ---- she needs your help, they've found Montague, sir. He's turned up jammed inside a toilet on the fourth floor." Malfoy explained as my shot over to him with wide eyes...
"How did he get in there?" Snape demanded. I'll tell you how he got there.

Okay, so the Slytherin's are allowed to take points from other houses and while me, Carly, Fred, and George were messing around to get Dean out of Carly's head Montague found us but Fred and George shoved him into the Vanishing Cabinet in the first floor and we didn't know where we sent him...until now...

"I don't know, sir, he's a bit confused...." Said Draco.
"Very well, very well" and he turned to me and Harry, "Potter, Lupin, we shall resume this lesson tomorrow evening instead." Snape told us and left with Malfoy, but Malfoy had time to mouth to us of "Remedial Potions?" and left.
I get my wand from my seat and shove it of my jeans. Harry grabbed my hand as I bite my lip. "You really didn't know where you sent him, did you?" Said Harry and I shook my head no. "No, we didn't." I reply.

We went to the door when Harry stopped suddenly when I touched the door and look at him confused as he continued to gaze at the...thing he's gazing at. I continue to look at him when he looked around Snape's desk I follow his gaze to see Snape with the Pensieve there the light shining off. Harry continued to gaze at it I could see in his eyes that he's figuring something out. He looked over to me I raise my eyebrow to him when I got what he wanted to do. "Harry! No! It's someone privet memory's!" I scold him.