Chapter 37 Finally (You'll love this chapter)

Chapter 37
(Year Five)

**Rosemary’s Point of View** 
“Sirius!” said Ron, making me jolt up from the floor and gasp. I had a really bad dream that Violet died and Voldemort announced Harry died too and the last scene was I was yelling at Harry for leaving me there crying about Uncle Remus, Mum, and Violet’s death but he kissed me and now I’m awake.
“Hi,” said Sirius, grinning.
“Hi,” we all said in union “Howdie, Sirius,” said Carly. Yes she knows he’s innocent and she knows that he’s hiding and he’s my godfather, also Harry’s,
“Who’s this?” he asked me, as Crookshanks tried to get closer to Sirius’s face,
“Carly William-Lord my future Step-sister” I said, Carly waved lazily going back to her homework as Hermione pulled Crookshanks back.
“Okay…How’re things?” said Sirius.
“Not so grand” me and Harry say in union, “This Ministry’s forced through another decree, which means we’re not allowed to have Quidditch Teams ----“
“---- or secret Defense Against the Dark Arts groups?” said Sirius.
Carly spits her glass of water all down her front as we all stayed quiet.
“How did you know about that?” Harry demanded.
“You want to choose your meeting places more carefully,” said Sirius, grinning more, “The Hog’s Head, I ask you…” Carly kicked Hermione in her back Hermione yelped and rubbed her back “I told you!” said Carly.
“Well, it was better than the Three Broomsticks!” Hermione defended herself. “That’s always packed with people ----“
“---- which means you’d have been harder to overhear,” said Sirius and Carly in union.
“You’ve got a lot to learn, Hermione,” said Sirius.
“Who overheard us?” I ask.
“Mundungus, of course,” said Sirius. We all give him a puzzled look making Sirius laugh. “He was the witch under the veil.”
“THAT WAS MUNDUNGUS!” Carly almost screamed.
“Carly, scream louder, please,” Ron said Sarcastically.
“Sorry…” said Carly.
“What was he doing in the Hog’s Head?” asked Harry.
Then it clicked he was watching over me and Harry “What do you think he was doing?” said Sirius impatiently. “Keeping an eye on you and Rosemary, of course.”
I groan loudly as Harry said: “We’re still being followed?” he actually said it angrily.
“Yeah, you both are,” said Sirius, “and just as well, isn’t it, if the first thing you’re going to do on your weekend off is organize an illegal defense group.”

Sirius didn’t look angry but look at me and Harry with pride
“Why was Dung hiding from us?” asked Ron, souding disappointed. “We’d’ve like to’ve seen him.”
“He was banned from the Hog’s Head twenty years ago,” said Sirius, “And that bagman’s got a long memory. We lost Moody’s spare invisibility cloak when Sturgis was arrested, so Dung’s been dressing as a witch a lot lately….anyway….first of all, Ron, Rosemary ---- I’ve sworn to pass a message from both your mothers”

I’m dead

“I’m dead, aren’t I” I said
“No, your mother says be careful she knows, as we all do, what’s going on with your powers and says stay calm and don’t lethim make it worse because of it” said Sirius he was sing Him as in Snape I look over to Hermione and Carly worriedly “You’re okay” Hermione mouthed. I sigh I could feel Harry’s worry and concern but also his confusion with my mother’s message.
“And your mother ---“ he looked over to Ron “--- She says on no account what-so-ever are you to take part in an illegal secret Defense Against the Dark Arts group. She says you’ll be expelled for sure and your future will be ruined. She says there will be plenty of time to learn how to defend yourself later and that you are too young to worry about that right now. She also” --- Sirius looked over to me, Hermione, and Harry ---“ Advises Harry, Rosemary, and Hermione not to proceed wit hthe group, though she accets that she has no authority over either of you and simply begs them to remember that she has their best interests at heart. She would have written all this to you, but if the owl had been intercepted you’d all have been in real trouble, and she can’t say it for herself because she’s on duty tonight.” Carly started to giggle at the word Duty and I roll my eyes and slap her leg playfully “Sorry…” she giggled.
“On duty doing what?” said Ron quickly.
“Never you mind, just stuff for the Order,” said Sirius. “So it’s fallen to me to be the messenger and make sure you tell her I passed it all on, because I don’t think she trusts me to, obviously your mother trusts me, Rosemary.”

There was a short silences Crookshanks trying to get out of Hermione grip to paw at Sirius’s head, ron riddling with a hole in the rug, and the turns of pages from Carly.

“So you want me to say I’m not going to take part in the defense group?” Ron muttered, breaking this silences.
“Me? Certainly not!” said Sirius, looking very surprise. “I think it’s an excellent idea!”
“You do?” me and Harry said in union, I could feel Harry’s heart lifting. I grab his hand and he intertwined our fingers
“Of course I do!” said Sirius, smirking slightly at our hands. “D’you think your father, Daisy, and I would’ve laid down and taken orders from an old hag like Umbridge?”
Sirius look a little to the side of the fireplace and then chuckled “Your mother said she never took order’s from that witch” I roll my eyes, a small smile on my lips,
“But --- last term all you did was tell me to be careful and not take risks ---“
“Last year all the evidence was that someone inside Hogwarts was trying to kill you, Harry! along with Rosemary!” said Sirius impatiently he doesn’t have patient’s does he? “This year we know that there’s someone outside Hogwarts who’d like to kill us all, so I think learning to defend yourselves properly is very good idea!”
“And if we get expelled?” Hermione asked. Carly looked up from her book and gave Hermione her ‘Your fucking serious right?’ ook
“Hermione, this whole thing was our idea! And you agreed!” said Carly, as we all stare at her.
“I know…..i just wondered what Sirius thought” she said, shrugging.
“Well, better expelled and able to defend yourselves than sitting safely in school without a clue,” said Sirius.
“Hear, hear,” me, Harry, Ron, and Carly said in union, as Carly turned a page of her book.
“So,” said Sirius, “how are you two organizing this group? Where are you meeting?”
“Well, that’s a bit of a problem now,” I said, “we don’t know where we’re going to be able to go….”
“How about the shrieking shack?” suggested Sirius.
“Hey, that’s an idea!” said Ron excitedly, but Hermione made a noises as Carly asked “What’s the Shrieking Shack?”
“I’ll tell you later ,Carly,” I said and we all look at Hermione.
“Well, Sirius, it’s just that there were only five of you meeting in the Shrieking shack when you were at school,” started Hermione, “and all of you could trandform into animals and I suppose you could all have squeezed under a single Invisibility Cloak as an invisibility if you’d wanted to. But there are twenty-eight of us and none of us is an Animagus, so we wouldn’t need so much an Invisibility Cloak ias an Invisibility Marquee ---“
“Fair point,” said Sirius, as Carly said at the same time: “Thanks party pooper”
Sirius chuckled along with Ron while I roll my eyes. “Well, I’m sure you’ll come up with somewhere…there used to be a pretty roomy secret passageway behind that big mirror on the fourth floor, you might have enough space to practice jinxes in there ---“
“Fred and George told me and Ro it’s blocked,” said Harry, shaking his head. “Caved in or something.” I rub the top of his hand with my thumb to show him we’ll figure it out.
“Oh….” Said Sirius. Frowning. “Well, I’ll have a think and get back to ----“ then Sirius face turned to alarm and tense he turned towards the brick wall “Sirius” said Harry anxiously. I could feel his nervousness.
Sirius head vanished and I look over to Carly she has put her book down looking down to the fire curiously but then Carly and Hermione gave a horrified gasp and Carly jumped behind the couch.

I look to see to see a hand appeared in the flames looking as  though it’s trying to couch one of us I yell and we four, minis Carly she’s hiding, and we dash up the boy’s staircase, Harry’s hand in mine shaking a little and I couldn’t blame him.

It soon vanished “Oh, I hope Sirius is okay,” said Hermione I nodded in agreement “Who do you reckion it was?” asked Ron.
“Bitch-face, of course, didn’t you see the ugly rings on it’s hand” said Carly, sitting on the ground her back to the couch.
“Well, I was too busy noticing the rings when a hand was trying to grab me!” said Ron. I was pail and couldn’t speak “We should figure it out tomorrow it’s one in the morning” saidHermione.
Ron nodded and head to his dorm Hermione gave me ‘We’ll talk later’ look and she and Carly walk upstairs.
“What does your mother mean about him and your powers, ro?” asked Harry.
“It’s nothing, Harry,” I said, letting go of his hand.
“Come on, Ro, I thought we made a deal not to keep secrets when we were ten” said Harry.
“It’s nothing serious, Harry, I’m okay,” I said.
“Ro, please,” said Harry.
“It doesn’t matter” I said.
I could feel Harry getting angry a little and frustrated by this “Ro, just tell me, I’ll not judge you” said Harry.
“why do you care, anyway? It’s just a thing with my powers I’ll figure it out” I yell, angry he wont let it go, I start walking away “Ro, I love you, that’s because!” Harry shouted. I stop dead and turn around “What?” I said, hoping he’s not lying, “Rosemary Maggie Fisher! I’m in love with you ever since I met you clearly you just think of me as a big brother” said Harry. I walk up to him face-to-face “Who said I didn’t love you” I whisper I pull his tie an inch to my face “Because I love you a lot more then you think” I whisper and then crash my lips to the one boy who’s changed my life and is my only love

Harry James Potter

Harry’s eyes widen and then closed and kissed back ( <--- They kissed like that (Please don't mind that the picture is two people naked...I noticed that a couple days ago) he held me by the small of my back, pulling me closer, and put his hand through my hair and i put my hands in his hair i'm finally kissing the only person i'll love and have loved since i was eleven....no....i was born in love with Harry i always knew Harry since i was little so of course i've loved him this long....and i'll never stop loving him because he knows me for me and i know him for me i know him as Harry James Potter then The Boy Who Lived and he knows me for me then being The Empath Freak. and it'll always stay that way....Forever and Always 

A/n: Yay! They actually kissed!! I freaking love this chapter I may actually fram it!!

HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER! BYE!