Chapter 67 Where did Rosemary Go?

Chapter 67
(Year Five)

**Third Person's Point of View**

When Rosemary came back to the Common Room and her best friend/boyfriend sat up quickly at the sight of her she's been gone for hours and missed many lessons, where did Rosemary go?

"Ro," said Harry to her and Rosemary had a worried face on with also stress Harry walked up to her as she looked at him but not at his eyes. "We need to talk," he said softly to her Rosemary seemed like she tensed up and Harry took her hand and took her out into a empty corridor, Rosemary was still not looking at him.
"Ro, where were you? You disappeared and nobody knew where you were." Said Harry.

**Rosemary's Point of View** (Couldn't do it! I'm sorry!)

I didn't know what to tell Harry after he said that I can't lie or he'll see right through, wish he didn't know me that much, I didn't look at him in the eye I just looked down to my feet taking interest that there was mud on them when Harry made me look up to him by putting his finger on my chin lifting up my head.
"Ro, please tell me." Said Harry, "do you trust me?" he added and I tense up a little and sigh.
"Of course I trust you, Harry, it's just..." I bite my bottom lip nervously and sigh again, "I was in the Forbidden Forest meeting Carly's parents because they needed to give me a message." I told him he didn't look convinced.
"Carly's parents are dead," he said.
"I know, but they sent me this message and told me to meet them in the Forbidden Forest with someone in the order I knew they were really her's since they knew what the Order was." I explain I reach into my pocket and give Harry and note and he reads it.
"Where are they?" He asked looking up to me I shrug.
"Dunno, they don't stay anywhere long though," I reply with a shrug. He looked back down to the note "What did they tell you?" He asked.
"They told me that they've left things for Carly around the world and if I'm ever around where Voldemort 'died' at your house They've left something there." I said and Harry nodded and looked over to me.
"Don't scare me like that again," he said hugging me I smell in his sent and hug him back.
"I'll try..." I mumble into his shoulder. We broke our hug and Harry kissed me and I kiss him back smiling slightly I bet he could feel it we broke apart and Harry touched foreheads with me and I smile a little.
"I love you," he whispered.
"I love you too," I whisper back.

We got back to the Common Room and I sat down and Harry sat down next to me I lay my head on his shoulder very tired he puts his arm around my waist puling me closer and I close my eyes taking in the surrounding's around me. Until I heard the Common Room portage open and I open m eyes sleepily to see Jamie, Carly, Hermione and Ron they spot me and walk over an all talked in union of where I was all day.

"Whoa hold your horses!" I call they all shut up, "I'm not telling you where I've been I was doing something privet that's my business." I said and they all sigh "Okay, sorry, Mary." Said Carly.
"It's okay," I said. Carly traced her finger a little under my eye and saw make-up on her finger "Mary, when was the last time you slept?" Asked Carly.
I tense up and look down to my lap fiddling with my thumbs no answering. "Mary." Said Carly.
"Not for about a week..." I mumble. Carly took my hand and sat me up "You need sleep, it's not good for you to not sleep, Mary, besides I got a resent that'll hopefully help." She said and dragged me upstairs. We got to the dorm and Carly went to her bed and got a DreamCatcher and walked over to me "I've read that a DreamCatcher takes all the bad dreams and they burn in this tiny hole and it catches all the good dreams." Said Carly I smile and hug her tightly and she hugged me back.
"Thank you," I said.
"Your welcome, what are friends and half-sister's for." Said Carly I got my pajama's and changed and went to bed actually for once in my life with no nightmares.

**Jamie's Point of View**

Carly and Rosemary left and the trio look at me. "Where was Ro?" Asked Ron.
"I know where she was, but it's her business, not mine." I said.
"Ro actually told me where she was," said Harry and Ron and Mione look at me and I sigh, "Ro got a message through the window from a crow and we went to McGonagall to see if it's safe she read it and saw it was from Carly's birth parents." I explain. Mione and Ron looked confused "Wait, aren't her parent's dead?" Said Mione I shook my head no.
"No, they just went into hiding, they asked Ro to meet them in the Forbidden Forest and if she felt safer she could bring someone from the Order with her, we thought if they knew what the Order was she might as well meet them, she went but I don't know what she found out." I said.
"She told me that they've left things for Carly around the world and one of the things are in the place where Voldemort 'fallen'." Said Harry I nodded. "So we'll look out for those's but why are they lying of how they've died?" Said Mione I shrug.
"They might want to get Voldemort off their track and not hurt them or Carly, since he was after her since her father was a Death Eater." I said.
"That's possible," said Ron.
"Do you have the note?" Asked Mione and Harry reached into his pocket and gave me the note and I start reading it. " 'Dear Rosemary, You may not remember me and my husband, we were good friends with your Uncle and mother, but we're Carly's parents. We've been hiding, we can't tell in case this crow fails us, We believe the Dark Lord is back, and intend to meet you to help, we may not be much help, but we want to. We cannot see Carly yet, she need's to believe keep believing we're dead, if you agree to meet us, meet us in the Forbidden Forest, bring anyone you like if you don't feel safe, and I understand if you don't, I wouldn't. Bring anyone from the....OP....' I think that stands for Order of the Phoenix 'We'd like to give something to our daughter. From Jackie Lord & Mike Lord' and it has her real middle name too it's Jackie instead of Sea." I said.
"Do you think we'll run into them again?" Asked Mione.
We were all quiet thinking were we going to meet Carly's parent's again? And if we do let's hope they haven't joined Voldemort since Mrs. Lord is a ex-criminal and Mr. Lord is a Ex-Death Eater....