Chapter 64 Two Mistry Messages

Chapter 64
(Year Five)

I was walking to Divination with Carly and Jamie, we haven't hung out in a while thought we'd walk to class, "I'm excited for this, do you expect he'll be better then Professor T.?" said Jamie excitedly.
"Of course, anybody would be better then Professor T." I said, and Carly nodded in agreement "I may have been here for a couple months, but I have to agree with Mary here." Said Carly.
We met up with Harry and Ron and Carly stopped at the front of the door right behind Ron and Jamie making me and Harry run into her "Whoa..." she mumbled.
"What?" me and Harry say in union. We look over her shoulder to be very shocked

The classroom was very earthy, light was earthy green, tree trunks as backrests for students, trees growing on the walls, and the ground was mossy. And in the middle of the room was Firenze.
I push Carly a little to get her back into reality she shook her head and enter slowly sitting next to Ron and me and Harry enter "Harry Potter, Rosemary Lupin." said Firenze and shook our hands "Er ---- hi," said Harry as I was speechless...How did he know my last name was changed?
Firenze surveyed me and Harry not blinking through his icy blue eyes and did not smile "Um...Good to see you," I said awkwardly.
"And you both," said Firenze. "It was foretold that we would meet again."
I glance down to his chest to see a bruise on his chest that looked like a hoof I was confused where did he get that? I joined the class sitting next to Harry and Carly "How'd he know you're last name was changed?" asked Carly I shrug, not knowing myself, and class begin.

(A/n: The class is long in my opinion, even if I like making long chapters, I just don't know what Rosemary would do...So we're skipping after class)

"Harry Potter, Rosemary Lupin, a word, please." Firenze said
Me and Harry turned to him and Ron and Carly hesitated to leave
"You two may stay, but close the door, please." said Firenze to them Carly nodded and closed the door "Harry Potter, Rosemary Lupin, you both are friends of Hagrid's, are you not?" said Firenze Are we in court or something? I thought.
"Yes," me and Harry said in union.
"Then give him a warning from me. His attempt is not working. He would do better to abandon it." said Firenze Is this how Hagrid keep's hurting himself? I thought excitedly.
"His attempt is not working?" I repeated blankly.
"And he would do better to abandon it," Firenze repeated, nodding. "I would warn Hagrid myself, but I am banished ---- it would be unwise for me to go too near the forest now ----Hagrid has troubles enough, without a centaur's battle."
"But ---- what's Hagrid attempting to do?" Said Harry nervously.
"Hagrid has recently rendered me a great service, and he has long since earned my respect for the care he shows all living creatures. I shall not betray his secret. But he must be brought to his senses. The attempt is not working. Tell him, Harry Potter. Good day to both of you." said Firenze and we all walked out of the classroom.
"Well, isn't he stubborn," said Carly. I nodded and went out ways to our next lesson

*In the Dorm*
I was in the dorm with Carly, Jamie, and Hermione studying when a dark crow flew into the window, hopped onto my bedside table, and set's down a note and fly's out of the window.
"Okay...not weird for a crow to fly in with a note," said Carly I stood up and picked up the note and look to see it's addressed to me
"It's for me," I said. I was about to open it until Hermione yelled "Don't open it!" I look over to her "There might be something dangerous in there!"
"Okay, I'll go to McGonagall to see," I said.
"I'll go with you," said Jamie I nodded a okay, and slip the note into my pocket of my me and Jamie walk downstairs to see Ron and Harry "Hi," we said.
"Hey, where are you two going?" said Ron.
"Very nosy," said Jamie I roll my eyes "I got a message from a crow from somebody, Hermione suggest going to McGonagall," I said, reaching into my pocket and showing the message.
"We'll go with you," said Harry.
"Okay," I said they put their homework in their bags and they trail behind me and Jamie.

We got to McGonagall's office and I knock I heard a "Come in" and enter "Yes, Miss. Lupin, Miss. Crest-Thorn?" said McGonagall. I reached into my pocket and pull out the message "I got this message from a crow, Hermione suggested I see if it's alright," I said.
"Alright, let me see." she said and I hold out the note and she reads the handwriting, her eyes widen. "Do you know who Miss. William-Lord's parents are, and how they died?" she asked me.
"Well...They killed themselves to keep Carly safe, since Carly's Dad was a Death Eater. And Carly's Mum was a muggle, so...We don't know how they killed themselves, that's all we know." I explain.
"Carly's Dad was not a Death Eater, he was a spy for the Order, until Voldemort gave him a mission to bring Carly's mother because she was a very good criminal, never getting caught, and they were going to use her to get past the Order, Miss. William-Lord's father fell in love with her at first sight and kept her safe with the order, he kept on lying to Voldemort about not finding her, and soon they got married in secret having Miss. William-Lord. Until Voldemort found out about the lies and Carly, they fled, they are alive but in hiding." Explained McGonagall.
It took me a minute to take this information in, Carly's parents are alive...They're alive...They lied to her to keep Voldemort from finding her...

McGonagall opened the message and pulled out some parchment I held reading Valentines day is really Carly's birthday, her middle name is Jackie, and that she was born in the woods.
"They gave you this too," said McGonagall and handed me the letter and I held it reading.

Dear Rosemary,

You may not remember me and my Husband, we were good friends with your
Uncle and mother, but we're Carly's parents.
We've been in hiding, we can't tell in case this crow fails us, we believe the Dark
Lord is back, and intend to meet you to help, we may not be much help, but
we want to. We cannot see Carly yet, she needs to keep believing we're dead,
if you agree to meet us, meet us in the Forbidden Forest, bring anyone you
like if you don't feel safe, and I understand if you don't, I wouldn't.
Bring anyone from the...OP...We'd like to give something to our daughter.

From
Jackie Lord & Mike Lord.

I look up to Mcgonagall and Jamie, "They want to meet me in the Forbidden Forest, I can bring anyone I'd like, and it can be someone from the Order," I said, "they wanted to bring Carly a message through me,"
McGonagall nodded. "You do not leave, Miss. Lupin, without your mother or uncle, no student can come with you." said McGonagall, "and don't leave without Dumbledore's permission,"
I nodded "Thanks for checking the message, by the way," I said she nodded a thank you and I walked out, burning the message behind my back.
"Was the message safe?" asked Harry outside the door.
"Yeah, I'll explain when we get to the Common Room," I said they nodded we head off to the Common Room.