Chapter 23 Bad Day

Chapter 23
(Year Five) 
A/n: *Laughing hard* Okay, i read Chapter 104 and i noticed i wrote many things wrong and forgot to write stuff too got to make things clear.
when i wrote in some point baby i meant paper, don't ask me how i got baby instead of paper, and kiss *Laugh's a little more* I meant kill but, like Crookshanks mention, it was part of his teenage life :) (Really funny Crooksahnks that made my day) okay, NOW you can read the chapter.........

i got my gear and Broom and headed to go to the training session it'll feel SO good to ride my broom again. it'll get Harry liking someone else off my mind.
"alright, Ron?" said George, as i pull my sweater on, 
"Yeah," said Ron, very quiet i'm surprise i could hear him,
"Ready to show us all up, Ickle Prefect?" said Fred i roll my eyes.
"Shut up," said Ron, pulling his robes on which fit's him well,

"Ro, where did you go when you left breakfast?" asked Harry a little worry in his ton. i wasn't really expecting this
"Oh, Er.....i  well...." i stammer his look was filled with worry and his eyes told not to lie but i have to or i'll say this 'Oh, i went to an empty corridor to sing about how much you don't notice how much i love you' that'll go straight to the awkwardness.
"Okay everyone," said Angelina, ending mine and Harry's conversation and saving me from thinking up a lie, but he’ll bring it up again, "Let's get to it, Alicia and Fred, if you can just bring the ball crate out for us. oh, and there are a couple of people out there watching but i want you to just ignore them, alright?”

We walk out of the changing room into the bright sun and light breeze. I smile this is part I love about the outdoors.
“What’s that Weasley’s riding?” I heard Malfoy’s voice. I groan undermy breath I can never have a pleasant training session?

“Why would anyone put a Flying charm on a moldy old log like that?” I heard Susan’s voice, making Crabbe, Goyal, Malfoy, and Parkinson’s laugh.

I saw Ron go into the air, closely followed by Harry, I mount my broom and flew next to Ron, who’s ears are red,
“Ignore them, Ron, we’ll see who’s laughing after we play them” said Harry.
“Exactly the attitude I want, Harry,” said Angelina, flying to our level with the Qaffle under her arm.
“Okay everyone, we’re going to start with some passes just to warm up, the whole team please ---“
“Hey, Johnson, what’s with that hairstyle anyway?” I heard Pansy. I grip my broom harder, Angelina had her hair in a braid,
“Spread out, then, and let’s see what we can do…” said Angelina calmly

I flew a little ways from everyone and Angelina threw the Quaffle to Fred, who passed that to George, who passed that to Harry, who passed that to Ron, who dropped it.

The Slytherin’s laugh harder and I sigh, they’re making this worse for Ron, Ron dived and caught the Quaffle he came back to our level, blushing, I look down to see Carly sitting on a bench watching she looked worried.
“Pass it on, Ron,” called Angelina. I go back to practicing Ron pass the Quaffleto Alicia, who passed it to Harry, who passed it to George
“Hey, Potter, how’s your scar feeling?” I heard Malfoy say. “Sure you don’t need a lie-down? It must be, what, a whole week since you were in the Hospital Wing, that’s a record for you, isn’t it?”
Fred passed the quaffle to Angleina who passed it ot Harry, who had the smallest of trouble but he caught it, and he passed it to Ron, who lung’s forward but misses by inch’s.
“Come on now, Ron,” said Angelina crossly, as Ron ,once again, dived for the Quaffle
“Pay attention.” Said Angelina.

Ron was back to our level his face maybe the same color as the Quaffle, it was hard to tell,

On ron’s third try to catch the Quaffle he caught it at last he passed it to me be but I went past me hands and hit me hard in the face.
“Sorry, Ro!” Ron said, the slightest worry in his voice. He went to go to me but Angelina said: “Get back in position, she’s fine!” barked Angelina. “But as your passing to a teammate, do try not to knock her off her broom, won’t you? We’ve got Blugers for that!”
I felt a warm sensation go a little out of my nose I touch the rim for a second and a searing pain went through it. I move my hand away

“Hey, Fisher! How’s your Mummy and Daddy!” I heard Susan shout.
My eyes widen and I glance at Harry he glanced at me did Susan know my father leave myfather? Or did she steal my letter about my father re-marrying?

Fred and George fly over to me he took out a purple thing out of his pocket “Here, tak this,” Fred told me.
I stare at it unsure “It’ll clear it up in no time.”
I take the thing and it was disgusting it also didn’t help with my nosebleed. I got to the ground and Carly hurried over and handed me a napkin and I tried to stop it but it wouldn’t stop.

“Stop --- stop – STOP!” screamed Angelina. “Ron --- your not covering your middle post!”
I’m still trying to stop the bleeding, it keeps flowing, it’s starting to annoy me “Oh…Sorry….” Said Ron.
“you keep shifting around while your watching the Chasers!” said Angelina. “Either stay in senter position until you have to move to defend a hoop, or else circle the hoops, but don’t drift vaguely off to one side, that’s how you let in the last three goals!”
“Sorry….” Ron repeated his face going more red, I feel bad for him the Slythern’s and Angelina is giving him a hard time.
“And Rosemary, can’t you do something about that nosebleed?”
“It’s just getting worse!” I shout, trying to wipe move with my blood covered napkin

It bleeding won’t stop and I feel slightly dizzy

Carly, somehow, got a broom and flew to my side along with Fred, George, and Angelina, soon followed by Alicia and a very worried faced Harry.
“She needs the hospital wing,” said Angelina, why didn’t she say that before!!!
“We’ll take her,” said Fred. “She --- er --- might have swallowed a Blood Blisterpod by mistake ---“
He caught Carly’s death glare as ‘You are dead later’
I flew to the ground followed by Carly, Fred, and George
“you bloody idiots! Why didn’t you check first!” said Carly angrily, as Fred and George help me to the Hospital Wing.
“Sorry, we’re really sorry, we didn’t mean to” said Fred.
“It’s okay guys” I said slightly weakly.

Today is just not my day....

We got to the Hospital Wing and when Madam Pomfrey saw me she hurried over.
“Put her on a bed” she ordered Fred and George. They nodded and they helped me on a bed I st there, feeling dizzy, and light headed. Carly continued to glare at the twins while they look to the floor “Carly, stop glaring at Fred and George, Fred, George, I forgive you it was a accident” I said.
Carly stopped glaring and just sat there and the twins while at me weakly.

I had some potions ad I was cleaned up and I was done bleeding I was just tired. We got to the common room and I just head to my dorm with Carly and change into my Pajama’s and sit near the window looking out. today was a bad day...

around midnight i grab Jamie'a Ipod and head to the Common room, luckily empty, and sat in front of the fire place and started to sing and play

i sigh after i finished singing i get up and grab the Ipod and go up stairs feeling eyes on me but i have to be imagining it.

**Third Person's Point of View**
It was midnight and only three people were awake
two were Harry Potter and Ron Weasley, doing homework, and Rosemary Fisher feeling awful, depressed, and sad in the common room alone.

Harry and Ron heard playing of a piano they stop their writing and look at eahc other "Who's playing a Piano at this hour?" said Ron.
Harry shrugged.
"Let's check it out" suggested Neville, also doing homework, they nodded and put their papers aside and walk a little ways from downstairs to see a girl, with her hair down, wearing a black tank top, and sweat pants sitting in front of the fire. with a Ipod in her lap
"That's Rosemary" whispered Harry.

(Bad Day - Daniel Powter (Acoustic Version (Read and Listen)
Rosemary played for a second
and started to sing "Where is the
moment when needed the most
You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost
Tell me your blue skies fade to grey
Tell me your passion's gone away
And I don't need no carrying on

You're standing in line just to hit a new low
You're faking a smile with a coffee to go
Tell me your life's been way off line
You're falling to pieces every time
And I don't need no carrying on

'Cause you had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song
Just to turn it around

You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You work on a smile
And you go for a ride

You had a bad day
The camera don't lie
You're coming back down
And you really don't mind
You had a bad day
You had a bad day" she started playing a little more

"Well you need a blue sky holiday
The point is they laugh at what you say
And I don't need no carrying on

You had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song
Just to turn it around

You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You work on a smile
And you go for a ride

You had a bad day
The camera don't lie
You're coming back down
And you really don't mind
You had a bad day
Oh, a holiday

Sometimes the system goes on the blink
And the whole thing turns out wrong
You might not make it back and you know
That you could be well all that strong
And I'm not wrong no no no no...." she sighed

"So where is the passion when you need it the most
Oh, you and I
You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost

'Cause you had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song
Just to turn it around

You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You work on a smile
And you go for a ride

You had a bad day
You've seen what you like
And how does it feel for one more time
You had a bad day
You had a bad day......"

Rosemary sighed Today was not my day she thought.
she got up and the three boy's watch her go upstairs her not noticing it.
"She only sings if it was a really bad day" said Harry.
"She'll be okay, Harry, she's strong" said Ron.
but they don't know Harry's mostly what makes Rosemary have a bad day....