Chapter 75 "Till the match is over?"

Chapter 75
(Year Five)

It was a Tuesday, the escape of Fred and George so famous, but what did matter is more important. Remember Montague and how Fred and George shoved him into the Vanishing Cabinet in the first floor when he tried to take points from me, Carly, Fred, and George? And he ended up stuck into a toilet? Yeah...His parents are here looking very angry.

"Should we say something?" Said hermione in a worried voice as she pressed her cheek on the Charms window as she saw Mr and Mrs. Montague march inside the castle making my insides squirm in nervousness. "About what happened to him? In case it helps Madam Pomfrey cure him?"
"'Course not! He'll recover," said Ron.
"Anyway, more trouble for Umbridge, isn't it?" Said Harry in a satisfied voice. I roll my eyes at him.

We're in Charms if you haven't guessed and we're supposed to make teacups sprout legs and feet and walk around the table, Carly and Jamie have done theirs perfectly, while Harry and Ron cast the spell and Harry's teacup sprouted such tiny legs it didn't even touch the desk and just wiggled around there making me bite my lip from laughing, you must admit, that's pretty funny.

Ron cast the spell and his got skinny spindly legs that hoisted off the desk with some difficulty, trembled, then folded, and cracked in two.

"Reparo!" Hermione said fixing Ron's cup with a flick of her wand. "That's all very well, but what if Montague's parmanently injured?"
"Who cares?" Ron said irritably, doing the spell again making his teacup stand up like it's drunk, trembling at it's knees. "Montague shouldn't have tried to take all those poits from Gryffindor, should he? If you want to worry about anyone, Hermione, worry about me!"
I look at Ron confused as I did the spell and one side had perfectly good legs while the other were too skinny to support itself and was just laying on one side while walking in a circle, as Hermione did her's perfectly. "You?" Said Hermione, catching her teacup before it could fall for it's doom at the end of the desk and bring it back towards her. "Why should I be worried about you?"
"When Mum's next letter finally gets through Umbridge's screening process, I'm going to be in deep trouble I wouldn't be surprised if she send a Howler again."
"But ----"
"It'll be my fault Fred and George left, you wait, she'll say I should've stopped them leaving, I should've grabbed the ends of their brooms and hung on or something.... Yeah, it'll be all my fault...." Ron cuts me off as I frown slightly towards him it was not his fault, besides, it was their choice if they wanted to leave.
"Well, if she does say that it'll be very unfair, you couldn't have done anything! But I'm sure she won't, I mean, if it's really true they've got premises in Diagon Alley now, they must have been planning this for ages." Hermione said.
"Yeah, but that's another thing, how did they get premises?" Said Ron, when he hits the teacup too hard and the legs lay there twitching, "it's a bit dodgy, isn't it? They'll need loads of Galleons to afford the rent on a place in Diagon Alley, she'll want to know what they've been up to, to get their hands on that sort of gold...."
"Well, yes, that occurred me too," Said Hermione, as she let her teacup jog around Harry's in circles as it's stubby little legs still weren't touching the desk. "I've been wondering whether Mundungus has persuaded them to sell stolen goods or something awful...."
"He hasn't," me and Harry say in union.
"How do you know?" Ron and Hermione say together.
"Because ----" Harry stopped and I gave him a look to think hard about this. Me and Harry have given Fred and George our winnings from the Triwizard Tournament. "Because they got the gold from me and Ro. We gave them our Triwizard winnings last June." Harry said and I look over to Hermione and Ron waiting for their reactions.
"Oh, Harry, Ro, you didn't!" She said.
"Yes, we did," I said.
"And we don't regret it either ---- I didn't need the gold, and they'll be great at a joke shop." Harry said.
"The best kind of medicine is laughter, Mione." I added and watch my struggling teacup to not look at Hermione's expressiong.
"But this is excellent!" Said Ron, I look at him feeling how thrilled he is. "It's all your fault, Harry, Ro ---- Mum can't blame me at all! Can I tell her?"
"Yeah, I suppose you'd better," said Harry dully as I shrug, "'specially if she thinks they're receiving stolen cauldrons or something...."