Chapter 22 Birthday And Singing About Him

Chapter 22
(Year Five)
A/n: Picture is what Carly and Rosemary are wearing.

i was woke up by a coldness washing over me. i scream and shot up "morning!" said a waaaaaaaaaayyyyyy to happy Carly.
"Morning...." i said sleepily. then i notice she had a bucket "Oh my god! Carly! why pour cold water on me!" i said/yelled.
"Because i wanted to and don't you remember what today is!" said Carly, jumping up and down happily,
i thought what was today.....it's a Saturday....no school.....it's November 15th......no need to practice singing......
WAIT A MINUTE IT'S NOVEMBER 15TH!!!!!!!!!!!
"Oh my godrci! it's your 16th birthday, Carly!" i yell.
"Yep!" said Carly happily.
"Happy birthday birthday girl" i said.
"Thank you, now come on get dressed i'm starving! Hermione and Ron are waiting downstairs!" said Carly.
i nodded and jump out of bed ran to the bathroom do all the things i needed to do, Shower, brush my hair, brush my teeth ect.

i get dressed and walk out to see Carly wearing a shirt of Simpsons, rainbow heart earrings, and my shoes
"Mind if i barrow your shoes?" said Carly
"Go ahead" i said.

me and Carly walk down and when Ron saw Carly he cracked up laughing "What? do i really look that silly?" asked Carly.
"Yes" we all say.
"Good!" said Carly. me, Hermione, and Ron laugh, well Ron laughed more, and we needed to wait about an hour for him to calm down his laughter and after that we went to get breakfast.

"morning said a bright Harry behind me, making me jump, "Oh my god!" i gasp. Carly cracked a laugh i stick my tongue at her.
"What are you looking so pleased about??" said Ron, eyeing Harry
"Erm.....Quidditch later," said Harry, sitting next to me and pulling a large plate of bacon and egg to him.
"I forgot!" i said while Ron said at the same time "Oh...yeah...."
Ron put down his toast and took a big drink of juice.
"Listen.....you both don't fancy going a bit earlier with me, do you? just to ---- er ---- give me some practicebefore trainig? so i can, you know, get my eye in a bit...." said Ron.
"Yeah, okay," me and Harry said in union.
"Look, i don't think you should," said Hermione seriously, "all of you are really behind on homework as it ----"
"Yeah, yeah, yeah, but Mione! it's my birthday i should have a break" said Carly, as the mail arrived.
"Wait, it's your birthday, Carly" said Harry, as the Daily Prophet birdgot in front of Hermione.
Carly nodded "That explains the outfit" said Harry.
i stiffen a laugh while Carly rolled her eyes.
Hermione dropped a knut in the pouch of the bird and took the newspaper and read and the bird flew off.
"Anything interesting?" said Harry, Harry smiled for some reason, don't know,
"No" sighed Hermione. "Just some guff about the bass player in the Weird Sisters getting married...."
Hermione disappeared behind her paper again and Jason appeared behind Carly.
Ron, and i could tell Jamie, and Harry were glaring at him.

**Carly's Point of View**
nothing can ruin this day! i'm 16 and i woke up my best friend the best way you could! i look up from reading over Hermione's shoulder to see Ron, Harry, and a little Mary to someone behind me.
i turn to see the one person who could ruin today......Jason my Ex-Brother
"What do you want" i said harshly.
He handed me a little small box "Here,hope you like it, it came with you when we adopted you" said Jason, trying to be nice, must have bee hard for him. i take the box and Jason walked away.

"Wait a moment, oh no.....Sirius!" said Hermioen suddenlt.
"What's happened?" said Harry, he snatched the baby so hard it ripped in half and he and Hermione had different half's.
i was trying to suppress to giggle because Rosemary has told me about Sirius and that he's her's and Harry's Godfather and he's innocent. i believed him from the start you can tell by his eyes

" 'The Ministry of Magic has revived a tip-off from a reliable source that Sirius Black, notorious mass murder....blah blah blah.....is currently hiding in London!' " Hermione read from the paper.