Chapter 47 First Date

Chapter 47
(Year Five)

Today is still Sunday only it's night and i'm taking a shower why? many reason but one of them is because Harry has asked me out on our first date and i am a nervous wreck....
i remember Harry asking me yesterday while doing homework with Carly what my dream date is....

~Flashback~
Carly threw a piece of crumbled paper at my face making me look up at her "Yes?" i said.
"I'm bored, and i am finished" she said. my eyes widen "We've just started twenty minutes ago" i said.
"I know, i did it last night," said Carly as i shake my head turning back to my essay.

Harry entered right when Carly threw another piece of paper at me but missed like the others "What are you two doing?" asked Harry.
"Stuff," we answer in union.
Harry sat next to me and i look up to him he smiled and i smile back he gave me a peck "Hi," he said.
"Hello," I said.
"So, i have a question" said Harry, two minutes later.
"No, i'm not pregnant, no, i am not cheating, no, i am not a Death Eater" I joked Harry rolled his eyes "What is it?" i said looking up from my writing.
"What is your ideal date?" he asked Carly cracks up laughing and i heard some in the back ground and look to see Jamie has burst out laughing too.
"Can't tell you that, Sweetie" i teased as i roll up my parchment.
"By the way, Marie, what would you do if you had a daughter who'd want her ear pierced?" asked Carly, who has stopped laughing and going to the subject we were talking about earlier.
"I'd let her," I said.
"Okay, if you had a son and he wanted to take dance class but all his friends played Quidditch?" said Carly, i sat up and smirked
"He can dance if he wants to, he can leave his friends behind" I said and Jamie burst out laughing again as i start singing "'cause if his friends don't dance, and if they don't dance, then they're no friends of mine" i sang walking backwards doing the S A F E T Y part of Safety Dance by Men Without Hats (She walked away like this (Skip to 0:22 stop at 0:30)
and i walk up the stairs to the girls dorm knowing Carly and Jamie will tell him.
~ End of Flashback~

I got out of the shower and dry my hair with a towel soon it was frizzy and i brush my hair and put some strands behind and slip them together i put on really simple eye-shadow and eye-liner like Harry has told me and i grab some jeans and shirt he told me to dress casual, i'm glad about, and to meet him in the common room.

I slip on my T-shirt and grab my sweater i try putting it on while going down to the common room the result in me falling down the stairs but being caught by some arms and my sweater is pulled off and i look put to meet some brilliant green eyes with my brown ones "What's with you and the clothing problem?" chuckled Harry his chest lifting from it and i smile nervously
"No clue, they might hate me," I said making Harry chuckle and got me up right and i slip on my sweater right.

Harry took my hand and starts leading me out to the common room portage hole he thought for a minute then pulled out his cloak "Just to be safe," he said seeing my confused face i nodded slowly and he wrapped us both in it our faces close i smile he smiled back i kiss his cheek he took my hand and starts leading me again.

We took me outside the snow white as a pearl and soft and cold i smile and he continues to lead me. we soon arrive to a little clearing that shows the view of the black lake and the moon reflected off it the trees moved to the wide like an archway to a house to the lake and there between the arched trees were a picnic blanket and a picnic basket.
"Did you do this?" i ask as he slipped the cloak off us.
"Well, Carly helped" said Harry running his hand through his hair in the cute way i love.
we sat down and Harry was staring at me "what?" i ask him.
"Nothing, you look really beautiful tonight," he smiled
i smile back "Thank you, you look handsome," i said. i lay my head on his shoulder and he grabbed my hand.

Harry has brought amazing food but what made me crash my lips to his was that he brought Jelly beans! 
"I'll need to bring you jelly beans more often" said Harry making me chuckle.
we ate some until we lay down watching the stars through the trees my head on his chest while he played with my hair. we started talking about random things until Harry asked this: "What're your lesson's, anyway?"
i tense up and i close my eyes i can't tell him Hermione and Carly made me tell them but i can't tell Harry he'll kill Snape.
"I told you," I said, "How to control my powers i'm doing pretty good, i guess, it get's me tired" I said.
"Yes, but how?" asked Harry.
"Um....i usually think of someone or something but it isn't working," I said.
"You'll master it, i know it," Said Harry i smile a little we lay there watching the dark sky when i felt my eyes get heavy then close and i'm off to dreamland.

A/n: Seriously, this just proves how much of a cheesy person I am. But I had a conversation with my Mom about dates and we agreeded cheesy dates are the best so...wal-la! Here's a cheesy date from me!

HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER MUCH MORE WILL BE COMING!!!