Chapter 3 Odd Arrivel

Chapter 3
(Year Five)
A/n: this is a quick note saying thank you guys so much for the lovely comments :) it really made my day thanks again

so it's been what? 3? 4? days since I was told to stay here in Harry's room. I've entertained myself by reading while Harry think's pacing in his room or laying in bed rubbing his face. now here's the most awkward thing that happens when it's time for bed I don't want Harry sleeping on the floor and Harry refused to let me sleep on the floor so we pretty much sleep in the same bed and his arm sometimes is around me and you know what I felt..... it felt right to be in his arms..... ANYWHO! Harry has sent Ron, Hermione, and Jamie a letter asking what the heck is going on. we haven't got an answer yet .
Harry was laying on his bed staring at the ceiling while I sat there crossed legged reading Lord of the Ring when Harry's Uncle opened the door scaring me to death they know i'm here because I've leave the room to use the bathroom. Harry looked slowly at Mr. Dursley I just stare at him waiting for why he is here
"We're going out," he said.
"Sorry?" me and Harry said in union.
"We --- that is to say, your aunt, Dudley, and I --- are going out."
"Fine" said Harry dully. I nodded at him and turn back to my book
"You two are not to leave the room while we are away."
"Okay" me and Harry said in union.
"You two are not to touch the television, the stereo, or any of our possessions."
"Right" me and Harry said in union again.
"You two are not to steal food from the fridge."
"Okay." again me and Harry said in union.
"I am going to lock your door."
"You do that" said Harry. I stay quiet tired from him giving us order's yup at the Dursley's it's not the most fun thing to do
Mr. Dursley glared at me and Harry, clearing wanting to start a argument, then stomped out of the room and closed the door behind him. I heard him lock the door a little voice inside my head sounding like what my Grandmother would say We should not trust a teenage girl and boy alone in a room I roll my eyes at my little voice inside my head and return to reading hearing the Dursley's leave. then I heard a crash inside the kitchen I lift my head up from reading I look at Harry and he looked at me "You thinking what i'm thinking?" said Harry. "Burglars inside? then yes" I answer. me and Harry got up slowly (if your wondering what Rosemary has been wearing I looks like this - polyvore.com/my_friend_32/set?id=129664565 only with the Stag Locket) but there was a flaw we could hear them "Wouldn't they keep there voice's down?" I whisper. Harry nodded we both grab out wands, mine on his desk his on his bedside table, me and Harry stay quiet listening facing his door then his bedroom door unlocked me and Harry jump we stood there for a moment we started to walk out silently wands at read, him holding my hand tight for some odd reason, we were at the bottom of the stairs and there were eight or nine people staring at me and Harry.
"Lower your wand, you two, before you take someone's eyes out" said a low, growling voice. that me and Harry knew
"Professor Moody?" me and Harry said in union but we did not lower our wands.
"I don't know so much about 'Professor,'" growled the voice, "Never got round to much teaching, did I? Get down here, we want to see you properly"
me and Harry lowered our wands but I kept a tight grip on mine and still Harry held my hand tightly. I remember from what he has told me about Moody being an imposter of Barty Crouch JR. and has tried to killed Harry before before me and Harry could do anything next a second voice I love dearly and I know very well
"It's alright, Harry, Rosemary, We've come to take you away"
a smile spread across my face and my heart rate fastened
"Uncle Remus?" I said while Harry said "Professor Lupin" at the same time.
"why are we all standing in the dark?" said a third voice which was a women which I've never heard in my life. "Lumos" said the women. the light filled the room I blink and the people were crowed around at the bottom of the stairs and Uncle Remus was the closes to us. I smile at him he still look quite young, Uncle Remus looked tired and ill, he had more gray hair than the last time I saw him, that would be my third year, he was smiling at me and Harry I let go of Harry's hand and hug Uncle Remus he hugged back "I've missed you Uncle Remus" I mutter. "I missed you too, Rosemary," muttered Uncle Remus
"Oooh, he looks just like I thought he would," said a witch who's wand was lit "And she looks a lot like I expected too!" this witch had violet colored hair "Wotcher, Harry!"
"Yeah, I see what you mean, Remus," said a bald black wizard standing farthest back  he had a deep, slow voice and wore a single gold hoop in his ear. "He looks exactly like James and she looks exactly like Daisy."
"Except for there eyes and her hair" said a weezy-voice, silver-haired wizard at the back. "Harry's is Lilly's eyes and Rosemary with her father's hair and eye's"
Mad-eye Moody, who had long grizzled gray hair and a large chrunk missing from his nose, squinting suspiciously at Harry through his mismatched eyes. One of the eyes was small, dark, and beady, the other large, round, and electric blue that can see through walls, doors, and the back of Moody's own head.
"Are you quiet sure it's him, Lupin?" he growled. "It'd be a nice lookout if we bring back some Death Eaters impersonating them. we ought to ask them something only the real Potter and Fisher would know. unless anyone brought any Veritaserum?"
"Harry,  what form does your Patronus take?" said Uncle Remus.
"A stag" said Harry nervously.
"Rosemary, why does Harry call you Ro?" said Uncle Remus. yeah this story is rare only a handful of people know this story
"because we played as pirates called Roe and I sounded like a perfect Pirate to Harry, there for, i'm called Ro" I answer.
"that's them, Mad-eye" said Uncle Remus.
I put my wand into my back pocket, the same with Harry,
"Don't put your wand there, you two!" roared Moody. "What if it ignited? better wizards and witch's than you two have lost a buttocks, you know!"
"Who d'you know who's lost a buttock?" said the violet colored hair women asked Mad-eye
"Never you mind, you just keep your wand out of your back pocket!" growled Mad-eye
I roll my eyes forgetting Mad-eye can see behind his head before I could stop myself hoping he didn't see it. "Elementary wand safety, nobody bothers about it anymore...." he stomped off into the kitchen. "And I saw that" he added irritably, as the women rolled her eyes too only at the ceiling.
Uncle Remus held out his hand and shook Harry's.
"How are you?" he asked, looking at Harry closely.
"F-fine...." answered Harry.
this is amazing! i'm leaving this dreadful place. everyone was still staring at me and Harry my hair is a total mess and Harry's too it's sticking out many places more messy, if that's even possible,
"I'm --- your really lucky the Dursleys are out...." mumbled Harry.
"Lucky, ha!" said the violet-haired women. "It was me that lured them out of the way. Sent a letter by Muggle pose telling them they'd been short-listed for All-England Best-Kept Suburban Lawn Competition. They're heading off to the prize-giving right now...... Or they think they are." i giggle thinking of Mr. Dursley's face
"We are leaving, aren't we?" asked Harry. "Soon?"
"Almost at once, we're just waiting for the all-clear" said Uncle Remus.
"Where are we going? The Burrow?" I ask hopefully. I miss Ron and Hermione
"Not the Burrow, no," said Uncle Remus, motioning Harry and me towards the kitchen the knot wizard still eyeing Harry curiously. "Too risky. We've set up headquarters somewhere undetectable it's taken a while...."
Mad-eye moody eye was moving all around in his head and it freaked me out so I didn't really look at his eyes, which i'm surprise since it's so huge,
"this is Alastor Moody, Harry, Rosemary," said Uncle Remus, pointing toward Moody.
"Yeah, we know," me and Harry said in union also uncomfortably, it felt odd because we thought we knew of Professor Moody but nope....
"And this is Nymphadora ---"
"Don't call me Nymphadora, Remus," said the young witch with a shudder. "It's Tonks."
"--- Nymphadora Tonks, who prefers to be known by her surname only" finished Uncle Remus
"so would you if your fool of a mother had called you 'Nymphadora,'" muttered Tonks.
"and this is Kingsley Shacklebolt" --- he pointed to the black wizard, who bowed --- "Elphias Doge" --- the wheezy-voiced wizard nodded --- "Dedalus Diggle ---"
"We've met before," squeaked the excitable Diggle, dropping his top hat. which  I don't remember meeting
"--- Emmeline Vance" --- a stately looking witch in an emerald-green shawl inclined her head --- "Sturgis Podmore" ---  a square-jawed wizard with thick, straw-colored hair winked --- "And Hestia Jones." a pink-cheeked, black-haired witch waved from next to the toaster. I wave to everyone that Uncle Remus introduced us too I wonder why everyone have came to help me and Harry.
"a surprising number of people volunteered to come and get you two," said Uncle Remus reading my mind."Yeah, well, the more the better," said Moody darkly. "We're your guard, Potter, Fisher."
"We're just waiting for the signal to tell us it's safe to set off," said Uncle Remus, glancing out of the kitchen window. "We've got about fifteen minutes." (get it this is fifth year and they need to wait fifteen minutes (just notice it right now)
"Very clean, aren't they, these Muggles?" said the witch that is Tonks who was looking around the kitchen with a lot of interest. "My dad's Muggle-born and he's a right only slob. I suppose it varies, just like with wizards?"
"Er --- yeah," said Harry. "Look" Harry turned to Uncle Remus "What's going on, I haven't heard anything from anyone, what's Vol ---?"
several of the witch's and wizards made a odd hissing sound and Mad-eye growled "Shut up!"
"what?" me and Harry said in union. it's just a darn name for godric sakes
"We're not discussing anything here, it's too risky," said Moody, turning his normal eye to Harry, is magical eye looking up the ceiling "Damn it," he added angrily, putting a hand to the magical eye, "It keeps sticking --- ever since that scum wore it ---: and with a nasty squelching sound much like a plunger being pulled from a sink, he popped out his eye. I scrunch up my nose and look in total disgusted "Mad-Eye, you do know that's disgusting, don't you?" said Tonks. I nodded in agreement
"Get me a glass of water, would you, Harry?" asked Moody.
Harry crossed to the dishwasher, took out a clean glass, and filled it with water at the sink the wizards still staring at him I roll my eyes I know this annoy Harry a bunch I would snap at them saying "watch where your watching before I pop your eye out" but thought better since these are people taking me and Harry away from his awful Aunt and Uncle.

Harry handed Moody the glass of water "Cheers," said Moody and he dropped his magical eye inside the glass of water. "I want three-hundred-and-sixty degrees visibility on the return journey."
"How're we getting --- wherever we're going?" I ask.
"Brooms" said Uncle Remus. "Only way. you two are too young to apparate, they'll be watching the Floo Network, and it's more than our life's worth to set up an unauthorized Portkey."
"Remus says you two are good flier's," said Kingsley in his deep voice.
"There excellent," said Uncle Remus, making me blush from the complement I wasn't expecting him to actually say that. Uncle Remus checked his watch "Anyway, you two better go and get packed, Harry, Rosemary, we want to be ready to go when the signal comes."
"but, Uncle Remus, my stuff is in my room in my house, next store," I said I hope this is not a problem "There not after her but hurry" growled Moody. Uncle Remus hesitated but nodded "I'll be safe, Uncle Remus, I promise" I whisper to him. he smiled and nodded

I run as fast as I could to my house trying not to waist I close my door silently trying to wake up Grandma Emily, Violet, or Julie I creep up into mine and Julie's room, Julie fast asleep deep in a dream land, I quietly pack not making a sound the things I had was my robes, normal clothes, schoolbooks, parchment, quill, ink, third book of lord of the rings just in case I finish the second one, and grab Knight leaving a note to Julie saying i'm taking Knight with me (Knight looks like This (again using dad's computer just pick one of the black adult cat) I, again, quietly but quickly go downstairs to Harry's house and waiting next to Uncle Remus "That was fast" said Uncle Remus.
"I tried to be quick so you won't need to suffer worrying" I said, Knight in my arms the other holding my Firebolt, I look at Moody who's eye was back in place and is spinning really fast I scrunch up my nose again making a disgusted face his eye really makes me sick.

after two or a minute Harry and Tonks came down the only interesting thing going on right now is that Kingsley Shackbolt and Sturgis Podmore were examining the Microwave and Hestia Jones was laughing at a potato peeler she had come across while rummaging in the drawers me just looking at my Stag Locket that I have not opened yet i'm waiting to get a picture of me and Harry since I don't have one yet and Uncle Remus was stealing a letter addressed to the Dursleys.
"Excellent," said Uncle Remus looking up as Tonks and Harry enter

We've got about a minute, I think. we should probably get out into the garden so we're ready. Harry, I've left a letter telling your aunt and uncle not to worry ---"
"They won't" said Harry
"that your safe ----"
"That'll just depress them" I roll my eyes at Harry.
"--- and you'll see them next summer."
"Do I have to?" pouted Harry, which I don't blame him,
Uncle Remus turned to me "I've sent a letter to your Grandmother so she wont worry" said Uncle Remus. I smile "Thank god I was worried I would get another one of her embarrassing letters, again," I mutter. Harry handed me the second book of Lord of the Rings I've left in his room "Left that in my room" said Harry. I smile "Thanks" I said I put the book in my pocket, Knight now sitting on the ground next to me, "Come here, you two," said Moody gruffly, beckoning me and Harry towards him with his wan. "I need to Disillusion you two."
"You need to what?" me and Harry said in union nervously.
"Disillusionment Charm," said Moody, rising his wand. "Lupin say's you've got a invisibility Cloak, but it won't stay on while we're flying, this'll disguise you better. Here you go ---" Moody touched Harry on the head then me and it felt as a waterfall of cold ice water washed over me from the tip of where his wand was to my tip of my toes
"Nice one, Mad-eye" said Tonks appreciatively, staring at me
I look down to my body well... where my body was...... it wasn't invisible it had simply taken the exact color and texture of the kitchen until behind me. i'm like a human chameleon
"Hey! i'm half chameleon!" I joked. Harry and Uncle Remus chuckled but Mad-eye just rolled his eyes lighten up man it was just a joke
"Come on," said Moody, unlocking the back door with his wand.
we all stepped outside onto Mr. Dursley's very well kept lawn time to do my most favorite activity!!