Chapter 48 "I love you,"

Chapter 48
(Year Five)

I open my eyes feeling the cold breeze hit my face i look around a little seeing it is covered in white stuff then my eyes widen i look over seeing what i'm sleeping on or really cuddling their arm around me my legs over his i was sleeping with Harry but there was a blanket over us. i shook Harry a little "Harry," I said.
he didn't wake up.
"Harry, wake up, we slept outside" I said, and shook him a little again, still he didn't wake up. i instead grab a little snow beside me and sprinkle it onto his face still he didn't wake up i roll my eyes and grab a hand full making it a little snowball and hover it over his face then let it fall making him shot up wiping off the snow "There's better ways, you know," he said, wiping off the snow from his glasses.
"Yeah, i'm not kissing you awake," I said, sitting up next to him. "We slept outside...how did this blanket get on us?" I ask.
"You fell asleep so i summoned a blanket feeling you shiver and feel asleep with you" said Harry. i smile in the inside and i felt blood rush to my cheeks Harry chuckled and kissed my cheek "Your cute when you blush" he whispered in my ear i felt his hot breath hit my neck making me blush harder.
"W-we should hurry so nobody will come looking for us," I said. i went to get up but halfway up Harry got my waist i fell on top of him my legs on either side of him while he lays down. "Five more minutes pwease" he said in a baby voice.
"I haven't heard you use the baby voice in a while," I said leaning down so our noses touch, "i like it,"
i kiss him he kissed back i felt his hands go to my back i smile a little and pull back letting our foreheads touch.
"I love you," he said i tense up did Harry just say he loved me? i pull back a little sitting up he sat up too so i'm in his lap he had worry in his eyes i smile and scoot up closer to him our noses touching also our chests and put my hands in his hair and pulls him closer to me and kissing him i pull away and said the three words that mean the world to everyone
"I love you too," I whisper.
Harry smiled and i smile back he kissed me on the forehead we both got up and head up to Hogwarts

we stand by the stairs between the stairs i kiss Harry lightly "Thanks for an amazing night," I whisper.
"Your welcome, we'll do it again," said Harry i smile and head upstairs.
i close the door and lean on the door with a dreamy look "Somebody had fun," said a voice i jump and look over to Carly, Jamie, Hermione, and Julie who has moved into our dorm since nobody in her dorm likes her for some odd reason. "What'd you do?" asked Hermione eagerly.
"He took me to a small spot near the lake the moon high we had a picnic and then watched the starts talked about random stuff then we fell asleep" I explain happily.
"Oooh, cheesy!" said Jamie.
"Yeah, but cheesy dates are the best," said Carly.
"But here's the best" I said smiling. they all look at me Carly had the excitement in her eyes "when we woke up we cuddled for a bit and he told me he loved me"
three things happened
1# Carly and Jamie gasped
2# Hermione's eyes widen
3# Julie faked a faint and fell on my bed
i laugh at my friends and sister and half-sister "And what did you do!" said Hermione.
"I said it back," I said smiling we talked a little of dates we used to have, not me Harry's my first boyfriend I had with a date, then i changed into my uniform and walked down to the Great Hall with Ron and Harry, me and Harry walking hand-in-hand, we got there i sat next to Carly on a Tuesday morning. she was really hyper for some reason making Jamie laugh not able to eat "Did someone give Carly peeps?" I ask.
"What are peeps?" asked Ron.
"They're a marshmallow candy with sugar coated on it, Carly get's really hyper if she has more then three," I said.
"I may have brought some from home and Carly ate them..." said Hermione making Carly nod at me i giggle quietly to myself and continue to eat.

We walked over to where our Care of Magical Creatures lesson seeing Harry badly injured but he had like a half-cow on his shoulder making Jamie scrunch up her nose in disgust "Okay, if i throw up in the middle of class, blame Hagird for bringing a half-cow," said Jamie making me laugh a little.
"We're workin' in here today!" Hagrid called to us students nodding to the Forbidden Forest. "Bit more sheltered! Anyway, they perfer the dark..."
What prefer the dark? I thought Hopefully not a hippo
"What prefers the dark?" I heard Malfoy say in a panic voice i smirk a little knowing Malfoy is afraid of the Forbidden Forest even if he doesn't admits it himself "What did he say prefers the dark ---- did you hear?" said Malfoy. I saw in the corner of my eye Harry smile to himself i roll my eyes to the ground.
"Ready?" said Hagrid happily, looking around us students. "Right, well, I've bin savin' a trip interthe forest fer yer fifth year. Thought we'd go an' see these creatures in their natural habitat. Now, what we're studyin' today is pretty rare, I reckon I'm probably the on'y person in Britten who's managed ter train 'em ----"
"And you're sure they're trained, are you?" said Malfoy, still panic in his voice, I'm having control of my powers so I can't feel his panic or anything. "Only it wouldn't be the first time you'd brought wild stuff to class, would it?"
can't believe I'm thinking this but Malfoy has a point