Chapter 6 Hearing

Chapter 6
(Year Five)

 **Harry's Point of View**

i woke up Half-past five this morning i lay there for a moment remembering today was my hearing. i couldn't take it being stuck in my thought's thinking of a life without Rosemary, Ron, Hermione, or Jamie i got up and put my glasses on and notice Mrs. Weasley left me some clean clothes. i put them on quietly and quickly.
Ron was asleep with his mouth open fast asleep. i walk by his bed not waking him up and trying not to think of the next to i'd see him and csed the door quietly.

i walk downstairs to surprisingly see Mr. and Mrs. Weasley, Sirius, Lupin, Tonks, and Jamie with a small smirk on her face i don't know why she's smirking but i don't like that Smirk she has. they were all dressed except for Jamie and Mrs. Weasley, Mrs. Weasley was wearing a quilted purple dressing gown and Jamie just some sweats and her favorite sweater. Mr. Weasley leapt to her feet the moment i entered
"Breakfast," she said as she pulled out her wand and hurried to the fire.
"M-m-morning, Harry," Yawned Tonks. her hair was blonde and curly this morning. "Sleep alright?"
"Yeah," i said
"I've b-b-been up all night" said Tonks, with another yawn. "Come and sit down...." we heard a gasp and a small scream from upstairs and Jamie almost choked on her tea. "What was that?" said Sirius.
"Maybe Rosemary waking up to the Scream mask in front of her" said Jamie suppressing a laugh. Sirius and Remus chuckled and went back to whatever they were doing.
Tonks drew me a chair while knocking one down in the process

**Rosemary's Point of View**

i wake up to see the Scream mask i gasp and scream a little, trying not to wake up Hermione or Ginny or Mrs. Black, "Jamie" i mutter. she knows i'm scared of the Scream from a  horror movie. i roll my eyes and throw the mask on Jamie's bed i get up and take a shower that's in our room really quickly and change i also stole Jamie's pencil ring because i like it.

i look at the time Half-past FIVE!?!?!?! i woke up early! this is a first....
i walk downstairs and slide down the rile but failed and slide off i scream a little and landed on the ground on my butt with a thud. i got up and brush myself off and walk into the kitchen. "I'll cover for you," aid Mr. Weasley. "I'm okay, i've got a report to finish anyway...." i notice Uncle Remus, Mr. Weasley, Tonks, Sirius, Mrs. Weasley, Harry, and Jamie with her evil smirk were in the kitchen. Harry, Uncle Remus, Sirius, and Tonks fully dressed but Mrs. Weasley and Jamie were not. "Thanks for the morning present, Jamie," i said sarcastically. she choked on her tea almost laughing "You welcome" she said.

i sat down next to Harry i could tell he's nervous i frown a little i know h doesn't want to leave Hogwarts nether do i and i'm trying not to think about it, reason why i slide down the rile of the stairs, i held Harry's hand under the table and i squeeze it as for 'We'll be okay'
"How are you two feeling?" said Mr. Weasley getting me out of my thoughts.
me and Harry shrug
"It'll all be over soon, in a few hours time you'll be cleared." Mr. Weasley trying to make me and Harry not so nervous anymore which is not really helping.
me and Harry said nothing.
"The hearing's on my floor, in Amelia Bones's office. She's Head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement and she's the one who'll be questioning you two."
Harry nodded, while i rub his knuckles with my thumb trying to comfort him.
"Amelia Bones is okay, Harry, Rosemary, She's fair, she'll hear you out." said Tonks.
me and Harry nodded again.
"Don't lose your temper," said Sirius. "Be polite and stick to the facts." finished Jamie.
Harry and i nodded once again.
"The law's on your side, even underage wizards and witches are allowed to use magic in life-threatening situations." said Uncle Remus.
then Mrs. Weasley tried to comb Harry's hair with a wet comb. i giggle that'll be impossible
"Doesn't it ever lie flat?" said Mrs. Weasley. "no, it's impossible" i said while Harry shook his head.

"I think we'll go now" said Mr. Weasley. "Were a bit early, but i think you'll be better off there than hanging around here."
"Okay," me and Harry said in union Harry dropping his toast and getting to his feet. Jamie smiled at me and Harry "Good luck i know you'll be cleared" said Jamie.
"Thanks, Jam" i said using her old nickname.
"you two'll be alright, Harry, Rosemary," said Tonks, patting Harry on the arm.
"Good luck, i'm sure it will be fine." said Uncle Remus.
"And if it's not," said Sirius grimly, "I'll see Amelia Bones for you...." i heard a giggle near the doorway i look and there is mother. i smile at her and ran up to her "you'll be okay honey this is all stupid for you to do but still" said Mum. i heard could feel Sirius and Uncle remus roll there eyes at my mother. i chuckle.

"Let's go" i said

**Julie's Point of View**

so Mum has taken me and Violet to this only house that smells like a dump and it's black as heck, Violet is hiding behind me right now while we walk through the hall way, "Mum! why are we here?" i whine. "Shush! do you want to wake up the portage's" whispered Mum.
"Mum! why are we here?" i whisper/whine. Mum shuckled
"We're in the headquarters of the Order of the Phoenix, that's where Harry and Ro are now, but you can't tell anyone where it is" whispered Mum. i nodded and look around. "Where is Harry and Rosemary?" i ask
"At a hearing at the Ministry they'll be okay, Violet, there is no need to worry" said Mum when Violet shook from fear.

alright so Mum has explained why she took me and Violet here, why everyone is here, what the Order of the Phoenix is, and who is here, and why Rosemary and Harry are having a hearing "I hate the Ministry more" i said when she was done. i walk into the kitchen seeing Uncle Remus, Sirius, Mrs. Weasley, some women with blond curly hair which was beautiful, Hermione, Ron, Jamie, some women who looked a lot like Jamie, and that's it. "Oh, Julie, Violet, your here" said Mrs. Weasley. i wave awkwardly and Violet hide's behind me i smile at her shyness taking over her. "Hi, Mrs. Weasley, Jamie, Hermione, Ronald, other's" i said. they all wave
"Sweetie that's Tonks     " Mum pointed to the women with Blond curls i wave at her "       and Maggie Thorn my best friend, Rosemary's Godmother, and Jamie's birth Mum" said Mum. my eyes widen but then softened and i smile. "Nice to meet you" i said kindly.

i was right now in the kitchen sitting next to Uncle Remus with Violet on my lap and i was drawing on her arm making little flower's, vines, mushrooms, stuff like that she seemed like she was enjoying how it looks. then Harry and Rosemary walk into the kitchen, Rosemary on Harry's back with a huge grin, "Oh my god...." i mutter "Yeah" said Rosemary
Rosemary jumped down from Harry's back and they put there arms around there shoulder's "We've been cleared!" they say in union. "I KNEW IT!" yelled Ron and me in union, Ron punching the air, me pointing my finger at her. "You two always get away with stuff!" added Ron.
"They were bound to clear you two, there was no case against you two, none at all...."
"Everyone seemed quite relieved, though, considering they all knew we'd get off," said Harry, smiling

**Rosemary's Point of View**

Mrs. Weasley was wiping her face in her apron, and Julie, Violet, Ginny, Fred, and George were dancing like weirdo's chanting "They got off, they got off, they got off       "
"That's enough, settl down!" shouted Mr. Weasley, but he was smiling too. "Listen, Sirius, Lucius Malfoy was at the Ministry        "
"What?" said sirius sharply.
"They got off, they got off, they got off        "
"Be quiet, you five! Yes, we saw him talking to Fudge on level nine, then they went up to Fudge's office together. Dumbledore ought to know." me and Jamie were doing our victory jump but not yelling happily we just jumped and had huge faces my mother and Auntie Maggie were laughing at our excitement.
"That's enough        Fred         George        Ginny" Said Mrs. Weasley as Mr. Weasley left the kitchen. "Julie, Violet, how about you two go unpack in your rooms" said Mum. they nodded and walk out
"Harry, Rosemary, come and sit down, have some lunch, you two hardly ate breakfast...." said Mrs. Weasley.
so me, Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Jamie sat at the table i'm super happy i can't believe i was cleared!
i'm so happy i get to go back to Hogwarts!!!