Chapter 44 "Can you two drop it already!" (Part One)

Chapter 44
(Year Five)

**Rosemary's Point of View**
Fred and George leave to go to bed i was next to Harry on the couch the warm bag on my stomach my inside wounds still hurt and Madam Pomfrey told me to keep it on and keep it warm until tomorrow Harry had his arm around my shoulders as i lean into him Hermione was on my other side.
"Have either of you seen Ron?" asked Hermione.
Harry and i shook our heads no.
"I think he's avoiding us," said Hermione. "Where do you think he ----?"
but right at that moment like on cue the portage hole made the sound of it opening and here came Ron into view he was pale and there was snow in his hair since it was snowing outside and then stopped dead at mine, Hermione, and Harry's view.
"Where have you been?" i ask, as Hermione sprang up.
"Walking," Ron mumbled. he was still wearing his Quidditch things.
"You look frozen, come and sit down!" said Hermione.
Ron sat down far from me and Harry not looking at us Harry's stolen Snitch zooming above our heads.
"I'm sorry," Ron mumbled, taking an interest in his shoes.
"What for?" said Harry said tilt my head a little to the side.
"For thinking i can play Quidditch, i'm going to resign first thing tomorrow." said Ron.
"If you resign," i said, "there'll only be two players left on the team."
Ron looked puzzled and i could feel his confusion
"We've been given a lifetime ban. So've Fred and George." me and Harry say in union.
"What?" said Ron, shocked.

Hermione told him the story i was staring down to my lap i hated this Quidditch was the only sport i could play and now i've been banned from something i love...that's sick really you can't stop someone from doing something they love deeply it's twisted and evil.
"This is all my fault ----"
"You didn't make me punch Malfoy and Carly to Susan," said Harry angrily. i grab his hand to calm him down.
"---- if I wasn't so lousy at Quidditch ----"
"---- it's got nothing to do with that ----"
"---- it was that song that wound me up ----"
"---- it would've wound anyone up ----"
i started to get annoyed by this argument and felt my eyes glaze with tears since my parents fought and my dad would leave the house for two days then come back then leave after two weeks i would start crying remembering my father insulting my Mum along with Sirius, Uncle Remus, and James and i've lost and been lied to by the only person who made me feel like they would never bother me but that was a lie he did leave and broke me and that person would be Jason William.
i growl angrily "Can you two drop it already!" i yell angrily they look at me shocked at my out burst "it's bad enough without you blaming yourself for everything! and you trying to cheer him up!" they stare at me shocked i got up letting Harry's hand go and going over to Hermione still having the warm bag of rice over my stomach.
"This is the worse i've ever felt in my life." said Ron.
"Join the club" i said irritably, as a smallest tear i ever had fell remembering my father calling my Mum a bully once.
"Well," said Hermione, her voice trembling slightly. "I can think of one thing that might cheer you three up."
"Oh yeah?" said Harry.
"Yeah," said Hermione turning from the window i was leaning next to she smiled happily at us "Hagrid's back."

i think i ran up to the staircase to the girls room and change into simple clothing (Looks like in picture) i was having trouble putting my boot on when i slip and fell down the stairs being caught by some strong arms i look up to see it's Harry "Thanks," i said and notice my boot slipped off while i fell i frown and Harry got me up straight and i put my boot on right.

about two minutes later Hermione came hurrying down wearing a scarf i got her for her birthday, gloves, and one of her own elf hats.
"Well, it's cold our there!" she defended herself as Ron clicked his tongue impatiently.

we got under the cloak we were too big for it now or Ron was too tall i had to ride Harry's back still Ron needed to crouch down we went through the castle, passing Nearly Headless Nick who was humming "Weasley Is Our King" to my disapproval, yes it's catchy, but Nearly Headless Nick Ron is on the Gryffindor team! he can't make fun of his house if he's the ghost house!

soon i came back to reality when some freeing breeze hit my face i blink not really ready for that and we got down to Hagrid's little hut i jump down from Harry's back and he knocked and a dog started barking and for the first time ever i wasn't tired and was actually taking control of my powers but my inner wounds still hurt slightly.
"Hagrid, it's us!" i called.
"Shoulda known!" said a voice i knew so well.
i smile happily along with the rest of the Trio i was glad Hagrid sounded pleased to see us.
"Bin home three seconds....Out the way, Fang.....Out the way, yeh dozy dog..."
the door creaked open and Hagrid head appeared in the gap and me and Hermione scream why? because....HAGRID WAS COVERED IN SCRATCHES, BRUISES, AND BLOOD!!!!
Harry covered my mouth with his hand to keep me quiet "Merlin's beard, keep it down!" said Hagrid staring wildly at our heads. "Under that cloak, are yeh? well, get in get in!"
"I'm swrry/sorry!" me and Hermione say in union as we past Hagrid into the hut Hermione saying it right....i did not obviously. Harry pulled the cloak off us. "We just ---- oh, Hagrid!" said Hermione.
"It's nuthin, it's nuthin'!" said Hagrid, shutting the door behind us and closing the curtains, but me and Hermione contrinue to gaze up at Hagrid horrified what we saw of our dear friend.

Hagrid's hair had blood in it and his left eye was puffy and was purple-and-black bruises there were many cuts on his face and hands, some of them still bleeding, i suspected his ribs were broken and i knew the pain to that since i broke my ribs in third year thanks to Harry.
i felt bad for Hagrid what has he been doing these past months?

"What happened to you?" Harry demanded as Fang danced around us and jumped up to me to lick my face but i push him down gently. "Told yeh, nuthin'," said Hagrid firmly. "Want a cuppa?"
"Come off it," said Ron, "You're in a right state!"
"I'm tellin' yeh, i'm fine," said Hagrid, straightening up and turning to smile at us but still winch making me flinch because that feeling was powerful Harry noticed and held my hand and intertwined our fingers. "Blimey, it's good ter see you four again ---- had good summers, did yeh?"
"Hagrid, you've been attacked!" i said.
"Fer the las' time, it's  nuthin'!" said Hagrid firmly.
"Would you say it was nothing if one of us turned up wit ha pound of mince instead of a face?" Ron demanded.
"You ought to go and see Madam Pomfrey, Hagrid," said Hermione anxiously. "Some of those cuts look nasty."
"I'm dealin' with it, alrigh'?" said Hagrid.

he walked over to his giant table and removed a tea towel and reviled a raw, bloody, green-tinged steak that had to be slightly larger than the average car tire.
"You're not going to eat that, are you, Hagrid?" said Ron, leaning for a closer look as i scrunch up my nose a little disgusted. "It looks poisonous."
"It's s'posed ter look like that, it's dragon mean," said Hagrd. "An' i didn't get it ter eat."
he picked it up and slapped it onto his left side of his face and the greenish blood dripped down his beard as he gave a soft moan of satisfaction.
"Tha's better. it helps with the stingin', yeh know."
"So are you going to tell us what's happened to you?" asked Harry.
"Can't, Harry. Top secret. More'n me job's worth ter tell yeh that."
i studied him for a minute then it clicked "Did the giants beat you up, Hagrid?" i ask quietly.

Hagrids fingers slip from the dragon mean, and it slide's down to his chest.
"Giants?" said Hagrid, catching the meat and puttign it back onto his face. "Who said anythin' abou' giants? who yeh bin talkin' to? who's told yeh i've ---- who's said i've bin ---- eh?"
"We guessed," i said quietly.
"Oh, yeh did, did yeh?" said Hagrid surverying me sternly with the eye that was not hidden behind the steak.
"It was kind of....obvious," said Ron. Harry nodded.
Hagrid glared at us and i held my stomach since it was starting to ache a little i'll need to heat it so the nerves will calm down he snorted and threw the steak onto the table again and went to the kettle which was now whistling now.
"Never known kids like you four fer knowin' more'n yeh oughta," he muttered, splashing boiling water into four three of his cups, or really buckets-sized, mugs. "An' i'm not complimentin' yeh, neither. Nosy, some'd call it. interferin."
his beard twitched.
"So you have been to look for giants?" said Harry, grinning as we all sat down him still holding my hand our hands resting on his right knee.

Hagrid set the tea in front of us and sat down picked up the steak and slapped in over his face again.
"Yeah, alrigh'," he grunted, "I have."
"And you found them?" i said in a hush voice, still holding onto my stomach.
"Well, they're not that difficult ter findm ter be honest," said Hagrid, "pretty big, see."
"Where are they?" said Ron.
"Mountains," said Hagrid unhelpfully.
"So why don't Muggles ----"
"They do," said Hagrid darkly. "O'ny their deaths are always put down ter mountaineetin' accidents, aren't they?"
he adjusted the steak to over one of the worst bruising my father telling things how to treat wounds kicking in telling myself to get up and try and fix up his wounds.
"Come on, Hagrid, tell us what you've been up to!" said Ron. "Tell us about being attacked by the giants and Harry and Ro can tell you about being attacked by the dementors ----"
three things happened in that moment two to Hagrid one me
1# Hagrid choked on his tea
2# Hagrid dropped his steak ont othe floor with a silent splat
3# I stiffen and paled at the mention of the Dementors.
"Whadda yeh mean, attacked by dementors?" growled Hagrid.
"Didn't you know?" Hermione asked him wide-eyed.
"I don't know anything that's been happenin' since i left. i was on a secret mission, wasn' i, didn' wan' owls followin' me all over the place ---- rubby dementors! yeh're not serious?"
"Yeah, we are, they turned up in Little Whinging and attacked Harry and Dudley, Harry's cousin, and then went after me and got me, and then the Ministry of Magic expelled us ----"
"WHAT?"
"---- And we had to go to a hearing and everything but tell us about the giants first." Harry finished for me.
"You two were expelled?"
"Tell us about your summer and we'll tell you about ours." i said.