Chapter 15 Carly's Point of View

Chapter 15
(Year Five)
Warning: cussing may be in this chapter sorry about that
At lunch i saw Jason. i walk up to him and grab his ear and pull him away from his friends while he's saying "OW' over and over. i bring him to an empty corridor. turn him to me and cross my arms

"What the hell, Carly?" said Jason. "Don't Carly me!" i shout. Jason jumped at my outburst.
"Carly, what's the matter?" said Jason, like he really does't know, i narrow my eyes at him "Yo know damn well 'What's the matter" i growl, mimicking his voice, "What's gotten into you, Carly?" said Jason.
"What's gotten into me! what's gotten into you! you come home after your trip at Hogwarts in Mary's fourth year! and you don't tell me a thing about what happened! all you say is that Jamie and Mary are there and you are dating Mary!" i shout.
"You'd never believe me if i told you!" he said.
"I would! if you said my best friend was in A COMA! AND SOMEBODY DIED!!! JASON YOUR SMART, SHIT YOUR IN RAVENCLAW! STOP KEEPING THESE SECRETS FROM ME!" i shout, gladly nobody is around to hear mine and Jason's fight.

"SO WHAT!?! SOME GUYS NEED TO HAVE SECRETS FROM GIRLS!' shouted Jason.
"NOT FROM THEIR SISTERS!" i shout.
"YOUR NOT MY SISTER!' he shouted. my eyes widen. and i felt my heart break "Wait! Carly! i didn't mean it ---"
"no, you did! i'll always be the sister you always didn't want! leave me the hell alone, Jason, i want nothing to do with you, i'll even tell Rosemary you cheated on her! because your that much a jerk and asshole to everyone!" i shout. i push past him and run off.

i run to the common room, gladly empty, i just run into my dorm i share with the girls and cry on my bed. i can't believe Jason we always been there for each other since we were baby's and he throws that all away he's always hated me i knew it. Rosemary doesn't deserve Jason Harry's perfect for her i need to tell her i can't keep this from her anymore.

A/n: Sorry it's short but I'll be updating this story like crazy you guys need to be caught up!