Chapter 69 "Teaching a Player to not mess with my heart,"

Chapter 69
(Year Five)

**Carly's Point of View**

I run to the Black Lake where I knew Rosemary and Harry's date was, I know I'm evil, but I'm freaking out at the moment by what Dean has just asked me moments ago.

**Ten Seconds ago**

"Carly, will you go on a date with me?" Said Dean I smile.
"Of course," I reply.

**Now**

I ran over behind Harry and Rosemary as they cuddled I clap my hands and they both jump and they turn to see me. "Carly! We thought you were Umbridge." Sighed Rosemary thankfully.
"Do I look like a pink bitch?" I said.
"You are wearing pink, Carly." Said Harry and I look down to my to see he is right I am wearing pink. "Well, damn," I mumbled.
"What do you need, Carly?" Asked Rosemary.
"Oh right," I said and crouch down to the cute couple and look at Harry. "I need to barrow your girlfriend for a moment, Harry, then you two and go back to being...mushy..."
Rosemary and Harry turned slightly pink and I snicker silently at them.
"Okay, make it quick." Said Harry.
"Somebody has plans," I tease and Harry blushed more and Rosemary flicked me in the ear and I groan by her hard flick and rub my ear.
"Carly," said Rosemary I sigh.
"Okay, Dean asked me on a date and this is my first date in my whole life time." I explain. I heard Harry snorted silently I grab some grass and sprinkle it onto his face and he sat up brushing off the grass, he snorted because I always give him dating advice for Rosemary while I am freaking out about my first date. Rosemary giggled and shook her head at me like I've done the silly's thing.
"Why aren't you going to Mione, Ginny, Luna, or Cho Chang?" Asked Rosemary.
"Mione would make a huge deal out of it, Ginny isn't really my friend, I don't know Luna that well and don't think she'll be much help, and Cho Chang doesn't even know I exist." I reply. Rosemary sighed.
"Okay, why not Jamie." Said Rosemary and my eyes widen.
"Oh my Gryffindor! I forgot about Jamie! I'll go to her, continue being...mushy." I said and Rosemary blushed more and I got up and ran off to go find Jamie.

I ran into a wall, or what felt like a wall, and fell on my bum and look up to see I've ran into the twins backs they turn around along with Lee and Jamie.

"Hey, Carly." Said the Twins in union as they help me up.
"Hi," I said and look over to Jamie "I need your help,"
"What is it?" Asked Jamie.
"I have...I have a date with Dean..." I mumbled blushing a little since there are older boys around and they will possibly make fun of me...
"Ooohhh, our little Carly has a date with Dean Thomas," teased Fred. I blushed more. George puts his arm around my shoulders in a brotherly way. "Do not worry, fair maiden, we'll help." Said George I look up at them shocked they aren't making fun of me. "One, I'm not that tiny, and two, your helping?" I said. And they nod. "You sure?" I ask.
"Yep, we'd love to help you." Said Fred I look to Jamie she seemed like she was trying not to laugh and I sigh. "Okay," I said.
"Brilliant! Let's get to it!" Said George and they lift me up and put my on their shoulders.

They took me into their dorm as Jamie went into our dorm to grab me a outfit. The Twins drop me onto a bed I fell flat on my back and prop myself on my elbows to them as they look at me. "So, did he tell you what he has planned." Said Fred. I shook my head no.

"No," I said.
"What to wear?" Asked George.
"No," I said again.
"Where it is?" Asked Fred.
"No," I said again.
"Then what did he say?" Asked the twins in union, looking slightly shocked Dean has not done these things.
"He just asked me if I'd like to go on a date with him," I said.
"Hmm...we could work with that," said Fred twirling a imaginary beard making me giggle silently. Jamie came back with a small outfit with Rosemary's shoes, I steal her shoes a lot, and she tossed them to the twins and they held up a dress I haven't worn in a while. They nod and gave it to me and the shoes I went into the bathroom and changed into the dress and slip on Rosemary's flats and I look at myself in the and flatten down the dress and walk out of the bathroom with my clothes.

"Perfect," they said in union which was sorta creepy. "Be a good girl and do not, I repeat, do not do anything dangerous." Said Jamie I nodded and hugged my best friends. And walked out of the Dorm and down into the Common Room when I caught a sight I never thought I'd see...Dean and Ginny snogging...I gasp and I think they heard me because they pull apart and look over to me and Dean's eyes widen. "Carly!" He gasped. "Look! It doesn't ---"

"Save it, Dean! I don't want to hear it!!" I yell angrily. I walk right up to him and pull him from Ginny's grip and pinned him to the wall.
"Carly!" Gasped Ginny, but I ignore her.
"How could you!" I yell at his face.
"Carly ----"
"No! You listen to me!" I yell angrily when the portage hole opened but I don't look to see who is coming I was glaring daggers to Dean pointing my wand to his neck.
"Carly! What are you doing!" Said a voice I knew that was Rosemary.
"Teaching a Player to not mess with my heart," I growl angrily.

**Rosemary's Point of View**

My eyes widen at Carly sorta trying to figure out what to do. I look to Harry for help he looks as shocked as me. "You do not play with my heart, Dean Thomas, and if you play anyone else's heart I will, and I swear on my mother's and father's grave, I will make you pay for it." She growled angrily. I took Carly's shoulder but she shook it off and pressed Dean harder to the wall. "I still will make you pay for this, Dean, I promise you that. And if you play me, Jamie, Rosemary, Ginny, or any girl in this fucking school I will make you suffer something Umbridge couldn't, muggle style, you got that." Said Carly dangerously my eyes widen Harry pulled me closer to him but I ripe myself out of his grip and took Carly's shoulder and she released Dean I turn her around and her eyes soften I saw tears rolling down her cheeks my eyes soften at her but she got out of my grip and stormed out of the Common Room and me and Harry look over to Dean with death glares.
"Leave," I snapped angrily at Dean he opens his mouth but I shook my head slowly and he turned and left.

Me and Harry look over to Ginny and she looked down ashamed, she sighed and I soften my eyes to her.

"Ginny, what happened?" I ask her.
"I didn't know Carly was dating Dean, I don't know why I did it either, I'm sorry, Ro, I didn't mean for Carly to be this mad...I didn't even think she'd get this mad." Said Ginny.
"Well, she has some anger issues and I've dealt with them for a long time when I was little..." I sigh and rub the back of my neck. "Ginny, you didn't know, but what about Micheal?" I ask.
"I don't know what made me do it...I really don't..." said Ginny I sigh and nodded.
"Okay, I'll be right back," I reply and went to leave the Common Room.
"Ro, where are you going?" Asked Harry taking my hand. I turn around and look at him. "To find Carly and calm her down before she kills someone," I reply and he nodded and lets my hand go I kiss him lightly and touch foreheads with him. "I'll be right back with Carly, I promise." I whisper.
"Okay," he whispered I kiss his nose and he chuckled and I left the Common Room and walk to see frightened first years and second years I knew they saw Carly.

"Excuse me," I said and they look at me I crouch down to them. "Have you seen a blonde hair girl with blue eyes, pale skin, wearing a white dress with white flats looking angry and that she'll kill?" I ask and they nodded.

"Yeah, she went towards that way," said a first year I smile at her and she smiled back.
"Thank you," I said.
"Your welcome," said the second year I got up and walk towards the Room of Requirements I pace in front of it three times and the door appeared and I went inside when I heard singing I knew it was Carly.

(Harder to Breathe - Maroon 5)

She finished and sat on the couch and she finally saw me and looked at me with tears running down her face I walk over slowly and sat down next to her and she wrapped her arms around me hugging me as I hug her back she sobbed on my shoulder I rub her back in little circles.

"I can't believe that happened..." Cried Carly I nodded.
"I'm so sorry that happened, Carly." I whisper and she continued to cry.