Chapter 46 "You must promise"

Chapter 46
(Year Five)

"Nobody deserves you, Fisher, your life is too messed up and your too cursed for somebody to love you" said Susan after she beat me up my lip was bleeding, my knee too, and i possibly have a bruise on my arm.
she smirked and lets my neck go and let's me fall to the ground taking in every breath i could "See ya later smelly," said Susan and left me there sitting on the ground my head leaning on the wall breathing deeply.

"Ro?" said a voice about 10 minutes later i open my eyes to see Hermione her knees soaking since the snow is really high this Sunday evening.
"Hi, Mione," i breath, since i was still out of breath from not breathing for five minutes.
"What happened to you? your knee's bleeding and so is your lip" said Hermione, crouching down in front of me.
"Nothing..." i lied.
"Rosemary Maggie Fisher, do not lie to me, please tell me what happened" said Hermione firmly acting as a good friend.

"Fine, since i was out of a coma in forth year Susan and her gang beats me up every chance they get, they've been telling me my life is a mess and i'm cursed everyone will not love me and everyone will leave me" i said.
"Ro, you can't let them do this, your a kind amazing girl who isn't cursed Harry definitely thinks that because he loves you too much to lose you. every time you wouldn't be at his side he isn't himself, he is depressed, doesn't eat, and doesn't smile for weeks until your better" said Hermione.
"Yes, but look at my past...Jamie left me because i pranked her, Jason left me because i 'entered' the Tournament in forth year, and he cheated on me, and i've been in a coma more then anyone in the whole world" i said.
"Yes, that is true, but you got Jamie back, Jason's a jerk, you get into a coma because you hit your head hard on something, and look at all those times you've been in a coma! you've survived it you never died once" said Hermione.
"I guess....but Hermione you must promise me you'll not tell Harry Susan still beats me up" i said.
Hermione bites her lip nervously "I don't know...he'll want to know, Ro," said Hermione
"Hermione Jane Granger, please" i said Hermione still looked nervous for this.
"You must promise" i said.
"Fine, but i still think he needs to know, Ro, he'll not want to see you beat up...but first things first we need to get you cleaned up so they don't know," said Hermione i nodded we got to the girls bathroom she cleaned my wounds, making me hiss, then we bandaged up my knee and cleaned up my lip but it was still bleeding so i kept a paper towel on it to keep the bleeding under control my bruise we couldn't do anything but keep my robe on.

We got to the Common Room Hermione shivering since she just got back from Hagrid's and i kept my paper towel to my lip
"So?" said Ron, looking up when we entered "Got all his lessons planned for him? and what happened to you!" said Ron to me.
"Well, i tired" said Hermione sinking into a chair beside Carly and i sat down next to Harry as he took my paper towel and helped me with my wound.

Hermione did the heating spell which dried her robes pants. "He wasn't even there when i arrived. I was knocking for at least half an hour. And then he came stumping out of the forest ----"
Harry groaned at the mention of the Forbidden Forest "What's he keeping in there? Did he say?" asked Harry looking at her then going back to my lip "I got it," i whisper.
"No, it's okay," whispered Harry i groan mentally i really just wanted to go to my dorm and care for it myself.
"No," said Hermione miserably. "He says he wants them to be a surprise. I tried to explain about Umbridge, but he just doesn't get it. Hr kept saying nobody in their right mind would rather study knarls than chimaeras"
"Oh, i hope he doesn't use Chimaeras!" said Carly. i look at her confused along with Ron and Harry, "Library" said Carly i nodded.

"So, how did you end up with a bleeding lip?" asked Harry when Hermione stopped talking.
"Oh, um....i was biting my lip earlier today and it started bleeding," i lied.
Harry narrowed his eyes in mine and it took everything in my power not to show i'm lying but yet he got through that "Your explaining" said Harry he grabbed my hand and sat up and i did too he leads me out of the Common Room
"Susan got you again didn't she," said Harry i could tell the hatred to her.
"No..." i lied Harry narrowed his eyes to me to tell me not to lie.
"She did a little...that's all, Harry, i'm okay my lip is the only thing bleeding" i said. he pulled up the sleeve of my uniform shirt showing my bruise
"How did you know?" i said really shocked he'd know about that "Because i try and notice if anything is wrong, Ro, your important to me" said Harry. i look down to my shoes not wanting to look up to him. "Whatever Susan is telling you, Ro, she's wrong" taking my chin and making me look at him i look in his green eyes to see he's not lying i nodded and he kissed my forehead and we head back inside the Common Room.

A/n: short filler i thought it was cute and wanted a small moment of that....TELL ME HOW IT WAS!!! i love hearing your feedback guys it makes me want to try harder and make the chapters more better.
HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111