Chapter 7 Electricity

Chapter 7
(Year Five) (if your wondering what Rosemary is wearing this so here ya go)

Mum and Mrs. Weasley came back from Diagon Ally with Book's and all sorts but Mrs. Weasley had a package that i'm betting is Ron's broom  "Here Sweetie" said Mum handing me my books and stuff for Hogwarts "Thanks, Mum" i said. i walk upstairs and pack really quickly.

i walk back downstairs to the basement where i saw a banner that said
 RON AND HERMIONE       NEW PREFECTS.
and there was a table full of food under the banner
"I thought we'd have a little party, not a sit-down dinner." said Mrs. Weasley when me, Harry, Ron, Hermione, Fred, George, Jamie, and Ginny entered the room.
"Your father and Bill are on their way, Ron, i've sent them both owls and they're thrilled," she added, beaming.
Fred rolled his eyes.
Sirius, Uncle Remus, Tonks, Maggie, Mother, and Kingsley were already there and Mad-eye stumped in shortly after me and Jamie started playing a game called slide "Holy cricket my hands hurt!" i said. rubbing them after i messed up "No kidding" muttered Jamie.
"Oh, Alastor, i am glad your here" said Mrs. Weasley brightly, she seems more happy since Ron has told her he's a Prefect.
"We've been wanting to ask you for ages       could you have a look in the writing desk in the drawing room and tell us what's inside it? we haven't wanted to open it just in case it's something really nasty." i tune out there conversation and turn back to Jamie and we start that game slide's again

me and Jamie were doing slides, for the fourth time, near Sirius, Uncle Remus, and Mum and notice Harry moved towards us. me looked at me and smiled and i smile back and i got back to the game with Jamie.
then Mr. Weasley and Bill arrive they even brought Mundungus with them. "Well, i think a toast is in order,"said Mr. Weasley, when everyone had a drink. he rasied his goblet. "To Ron and Hermione, the new Gryffindor prefects!" Ron and Hermione beamed as everyone drank to them and then applauded.
"I was never a prefect myself," said Tonks brightly behind me and Harry. her hair was red like all the weasley's she actually looked as though she was Ginny's sister. "My Head of House said i lacked certain necessary qualities."
"Like what?" said Ginny.
"Like the ability to behave myself," Tonks.
 Ginny laughed but Hermione looked as thought didn't know ether to smile or compromised by taking an extra large hulp of butterer and choking on it.
"what about you, sirius?" asked Ginny, thumping Hermione on the back.
Sirius, who was right beside Harry Harry is next to me, let ou his barlike laugh.
"no one would have made m prefect, i spend too much time in detention with James and Daisy. Lupin was the good boy, he got the badge" said Sirius.
"I think Dumbledore might have hoped that i would be able to exercise some control over my best friends, and my little sister," said Uncle Remus "Two minutes, Rem! two!" whined my Mum. Uncle Remus chuckled "I needed scarcely say that i failed dismally." "We love you too, Rem" said Maggie. Sirius, Mum, and Uncle Remus laughed. i smile i haven't seen Mum this happy in a long time. Harry loaded up hi plate and i had a weird feeling his mood brightened up

everyone was talking and since me and Jami had no idea what to talk about when Violet and Julie walk in. they walk up to us "Hey lil' sis's" i said. "We're only a couple years younger!" complained Julie. i giggle "Yeah but you'll always be my little sister's" i said. Julie rolled her eyes "Are you excited for next year, Violet?" Jamie asked.
"Why should i be excited?" said Violet not really noticing she's 10
"Next year you can go to Hogwarts!" me and Jamie said in union. Violet smiled big and started to jump up and down happily. me, Jamie, and Julie were laughing at Violet's excitement.

me and Julie were doing slide's while Violet and Jamie were doing it next to us. when i look at saw Harry he seemed tired and just want to go to bed. "can we end this, Julie? my hands are starting to hurt" i said. Julie nodded we stopped and i went over to Harry and sat down next to him massaging my hands "You okay, Harry?" i ask Harry.
"Yeah, fine" lied Harry. but i felt not like to ask again so i nodded and kept massaging my hands
"Are you okay, Ro? asked Harry. i nodded "That hand game me and Jamie have been playing hurts" i said. He took my hand and i felt electicity run through my hand to my whole body from Harry's touch. i blush and so did Harry he massaged my hands he looked up and i did into his green ones he looked into my dark chocolate ones. he slowed down from massaging my hands and started to lean in and i notice i was too we were centimeter's away from our lips touching, when "Oy, Potter!" said Mad-eye me and Harry jump. and we both notice what was about happen we both blushed scarlet i pull my hands out of his gri "I'm heading to bed, G-goodnight, Harry" i said awkwardly.
"Night Ro...." muttered Harry. i got up and went up to the room i'm staying in and flopped onto my bed and rubbed my face for a second. i stopped and let my arms fall to my sides
Harry and i almost kissed once again, does this mean he like's me too? no! Rosemary! don't think stuff like this about your best friend we were just caught up in the moment!
i kept fighting with myself and sigh loudly "I'm so pathetic" i mutter. i take off the Stag Locket and look at the picture of me and Harry sleeping peacefully. i sigh once again Why did i have to fall in love with my best friend? couldn't i just fall in love with some stranger and we could get to know each other on the first date like in the movies?
i stop myself from fighting with myself and got some Pajama's and get into bed.

**Julie's Point of View**
"Can we end this, Julie? my hands are starting to hurt" said Rosemary. i nodded and we stopped and she went over to Harry i smirk and walk over to Mum, Uncle Remus, and Sirius "Hi, Mum, Uncle Remus,  Sirius" i said. they all wave hello and started to talk again. i look over to Harry and Rosemary and see Harry's holding Rosemary's hand and massaging it for her, don't know why i guess there that good as friends, Harry looked up and Rosemary looked up they had full on eye contact and i started to get excited. Harry slowed down from rubbing her hands and he started to lean in Rosemary doing the same. i nudge Mum "what, Julie?" said Mum. i nod to Harry and Rosemary and she looked and smiled. they were about to kiss but Mad-eye HAD to ruin it "Darn you, Mad-eye" i mutter. Rosemary pulled her hand out of Harry's grip said goodnight and left "was it this difficult to get Lilly and James together? or with you and Dad, Mum?" i ask.
Uncle Remus and Sirius exchanged the same look to each other "Both" they said in union. "Hey! getting me and Josh wasn't that difficult!" said Mum.
"It so was you kept denying it until we step you two up on Christmas, thank's to Scarlet and Maggie's help" said Sirius. "Whatever, Ser" said Mum. i giggle Mum and Sirius really are close. but this gives me an idea maybe me, Jamie, Hermione, and Ron can set up Harry and Rosemary together! without any interruptions. i'll have to find the right moment though.....

A/n: what do you think? HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER!!!!!