Chapter 42 Damn Slytherin's and Ravenclaw

Chapter 42

(Year Five)

We walk out of the Changing Rooms and stood in front of the Slytherin Team “Captains shake hands,” Ordered Madam Hooch. Angelina and Montague shake hands I know they were trying to crush each other’s hands I could feel it I shook my right hand, that’s where the pain is, and they release their painful handshake “Mount your brooms….” Said Madam Hooch.

I mounted my broom and Madam Hooch blew her whistle and the four balls flew out and I kick off the ground Angelina got the Quaffle “And it’s Johnson, Johnson with the Quaffle, what a player that girl is, I’ve been saying it for years but she still won’t go out with me ----“

“JORDAN!” I heard McGonagall yell making me giggle.

“Just a fun face, Professor, adds a bit of interest  ---- and she’s ducked Warrington, she’s passed Montague, she’s ---- ouch….” Angelina got hit by a Bludger making her drop the Quaffle my eyes widen and went down and caught it and passed it to Alicia.

“---- dodges Warrington, avoids Bludger ---- close call, Alicia ---- and the crowd are loving this, just listen to them, what’s that they’re singing?”

I stop my broom to listen since I was curious but I regretted right when I heard it:

Weasley cannot save a thing.

He cannot block a single ring.

That’s why Slytherins all sing:

Weasley is our King

Weasley was born in a bin.

He always lets the Quaffle in.

Weasley will make sure we win.

Weasley is our King

My eyes widen and I felt anger boil inside me, gladly it was my own, I just hope one person didn’t make up this song….Draco Malfoy and Susan Purple.

“---- and Alicia passes back to Angelina!” I heard Lee shout into the microphone I knew he was trying to drone out the song of the Slytherins I watch as Angelina went to score but Bletchley, the Slytherin Keeper, saved the goal I growl under my breath.

Bletchley threw the Quaffle to Warrington who sped off it and me and Alicia went after him, him zigzagging between me and Alicia. I could hear the singing getting louder and louder as we got closer to Ron ----

Weasley is our King,

He always lets the Quaffle in,

Weasley is our King,

Ron had his arms wide open and I pray to god that the Quaffle get’s caught by Ron…well, God hates me right now because Ron missed….

“Slytherin scores!” came Lee’s voice cheers and boos came from the crowd and I swear I heard Carly yell “OH FUDGE!”

I got the Quaffle and went to go score but Warrington got the Quaffle “--- and it’s Warrington again,” said Lee only it was hard to hear him. Warrington went to pass it to Pucey but Alicia caught it and passed it to Angelina “Come on now Angelina, you can take him --- turns out you can’t --- but nice Bludger from Fred Weasley, I mean, George Weasley, oh who cares, one of them anyway Warrington drops the Quaffle” my eyes widen and I went to catch it but it slipped through my fingers Darn it I thought.