Chapter 39 Meeting Dobby at Last.

Chapter 39
(Year Five)

I was in the Common Room with Harry I was on the couch laying down with my book in my hand when my world turned black and i was in dreamland

*Dream*
Neville came in with Violet i yell "No! please! no more of my family!" i sob. i stood up about to run there but Julie got a hold of me and held me there as i cried she turned me and i sobbed into her shoulder Harry just stood there he had tears in his eyes then he left.

*Second Dream*
I walk into the Great Hall with Julie, us helping a dread Fred in, we found him behind a armor man and we put him down as some students came in being three people i didn't want to see....Uncle Remus, Aunt Tonks, and Mum. "NO!" me and Julie scream.
they put them down and i got over them i was between Mum and Remus Mum smiling a little, her eyes closed along with Uncle Remus, i put my hand on her cheek seeing her beautiful self "Why, why does this happen to me!" i sobbed.

*Third Dream*
".....You couldn't stop and comfort me! i needed you, Harry, and you just ----" he cuts me off by kissing me i close my eyes and kiss back he put's his hand on my small stomach which has a small bump i put my hands around his neck this kiss had passion and like he's about to die any minute. we pull back ----
*End of Dream*

"Harry Potter, sir!" said a little voice i scream and fall to the ground and i heard Harry say some random thing: "Whozair?"
i groan and sat up to see a little House-Elf with hats on it's head "Dobby has your owl, sir!" wait....Dobby?
"Dobby?" said Harry and i in union.
"Hello, Miss." said the small House-Elf.
"Hey, Dobby, i'm Harry's Girlfriend Rosemary, Rosemary Fisher" i said sleepily. i shook his head and look over to Harry as Dobby turned back to Harry "Dobby volunteered to return Harry Potter's owl!" said Dobby, "Professor Grubbly-Plank says she is all well now, sir!" he bowed and Hedwig hooted and flew up to the arm of Harry's chair "Thanks, Dobby!" said Harry, blinking hard, he pet's Hedwig on top of his head.
i look over to to Dobby and see the hats look like Hermione's, he's wearing scarfs that look like Hermione's, and also little socks as Hermione's.
"Dobby, have you been taking all the clothes Hermione's been leaving around?" i ask.
"Oh no, madam," said Dobby happily to me, "Dobby has been taking some for Winky too, madam,"
"Yeah, how is Winky?" asked Harry, wait...isn't Winky from the Quidditch World Cup? i guess she works here.

Dobby's ears dropped slightly, i could feel his sadness at the mention of Winky, "Winky is still drinking lots, sir," said Dobby sadly, "She still does not care for clothes, Harry Potter. Nor do the other House-Elves. None of them will clean Gryffindor Tower anymore, not with the hats and socks hidden everywhere, they finds them insulting, sir. Dobby does it all himself, sir, but Dobby does not mind, sir, for he always hopes to meet Harry Potter and tonight, sir, he has got his wish! and got to meet his Girlfriend too!" said Dobby he sank to a bow again and i couldn't help but giggle Harry smiled sleepily at me but that soon dropped as he rubbed his eyes.
"But Harry Potter and Rosemary Fisher does not seem happy" said Dobby, straightening up, "Dobby heard them muttering in their sleep. and Rosemary Fisher was crying while Sleeping. Was Harry Potter and Rosemary Fisher having bad dreams?" asked Dobby.
i didn't notice the tears rolling down my cheeks i wipe them away "Not really bad" said Harry's answer, rubbing his eyes, "I've had worse."
"It was just a little silly dream, Dobby, i'm okay, thanks for worrying though" i said.
Dobby studied our faces to see if we're lying "Dobby wishes he could help Harry Potter and Rosemary Fisher, for Harry Potter set Dobby free and Rosemary Fisher is very kind to him, Dobby is much, much happier now...."
i smile along with Harry i like Dobby i wish i met him sooner.
"You can't help us, Dobby, but thanks for the offer..." i went to sit up with my right hand with i saw my scared hard: I Must Not Tell Lies
"Wait a second, there is something you can do for Harry, Dobby, for both of us," i said. Harry looked at me confused i lift my right hand showing my scars and Harry got the message.
"Name it, Rosemary Fisher, madam!" said Dobby happily.
i smile at the small House-Elf
"We need to find a place where Twenty-eight to twenty-nine people can practice Defense Against the Dark Arts without being discovered by any of the teacher. especially, Professor Umbridge" i said i look over to Harry his hand was clutched onto his book at the mention of Umbridge

i expected Dobby to tell me this was impossible but instead he skipped, his ears flapping happily, and he clapped his hand together i could feel his happiness i had to giggle at him. i felt Harry smile at me
"Dobby knows the perfect place, sir, madam!" said Dobby happily, "Dobby heard of it from the other House-elves when he came to Hogwarts, madam. it's known by us as the Come and Go Room, Madam, or else as the ----"
"---- Room of Requirement!" me and Dobby said in union i jump up forgetting about that darn room Carly was going on....and on....and on about that room once we were in the library when Harry was avoiding me
"Why?" said Harry curiously.
"Because it is a room that a person can only enter, when they have a real need for it" i explain, remembering what Carly said.
"Sometimes it's there, and sometimes it is not, when it appears, it always equipped for the seeker's needs. Dobby had used it, sir," said Dobby. his voice dropped and was looking guilty, "when Winky has been very drunk. He has hidden her in the Room of Requirement and he has found antidotes to butterbeer there, and a nice elf0sized bed to settle her on while she sleeps it off, sir, and, madam.....and Dobby knows Mr. Filch has found extra cleaning materials there when he has run short, sir, madam, and ----"
"---- and if you really needed a bathroom," said Harry. i look at him weird is that really what he said? i guess that'll work, "Would it fill itself with chamber pots?"
"Dobby expects so, sir," said Dobby, nodding, "It is a most amazing room, sir, madam.
"How many people know about it?" i ask.
"Very few, madam. mostly people stumbles across it when they need it, madam, but often they never finds it again, for they do not know that it is always there waiting to be called into service, madam" said Dobby.
"It sounds brilliant," said Harry, "It sounds perfect, Dobby. when can you show us where it is?"
"Anytime, Harry Potter, sir," said Dobby, looking delighted at Harry's excitement. this excitement is really rare with Harry and when he is you take this moment and rewind it in your mind so many times. "We could go now, if you both like!"

Harry was about to stand up but he saw my look it was 'This is stupid' it's late, i'm tired, and it'll be stupid if we got caught, even with Harry's cloak, we wont be able to do Quidditch.
"Not tonight, Dobby," said Harry, sinking back into the chair, "This is really important....i don't want to blow it, it'll need proper planning....listen, can you just tell me exactly where this Room of Requirements is and how to get in there?"

Dobby told us it was on the Seventh Floor and we have to think about what we want i smile and Dobby disappeared "Can't wait to see this room" i said.
"Me either" said Harry, "But your dream, why were you crying?"
i tense up by this question "I was dreaming of Uncle Remus, Mum, Tonks, and Violet dying you leaving me there crying only with Julie that's it" i said, not mentioning about the part where we had our kiss, Harry nodded "You know i'd never let that happen to you?" said Harry.
"Of course," i said.
Harry sat up, his potion's book in his hand, and we went to head to bed i kiss Harry goodnight before going upstairs it feels weird kissing Harry....but in a good way i'm not used to it and i'm slightly wondering why i'm not freaking out....but i just push these thoughts out of my head and go to bed.